List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12126, Replies: 251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/03/01 09:27AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol!

#32   2013/03/01 09:28AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

And if he can't then hand the gun to Sami...twice. (we know first time doesn't count)

#33   2013/03/01 09:37AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

My initial thought was check mate too. But.....Sami doesn't know what Nick knows. Will Sami risk her son's freedom for Will's right to custody?
    If Gabi goes to jail, so might Will and so might Nick, for illegal surveillance while on parole. Lucas might also face charges for perjury.
    Is it check mate or chicken?

I'm not sure if Nick's got anything of real value here! EJ and Justin could break him like a toothpick!

#34   2013/03/01 09:48AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Lol, that would certainly've been the 'easiest' thing to do in the short run, but in the long run.....poor Lucas would be facing jailtime once again... And if Nick survived.... Maybe the'd have to share a prison cell suddenly Lucas would've regretted he didn't shoot himself instead!!!!!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/01 09:51AM
    #35   2013/03/01 10:50AM
    Re:
    lpcb

Quote Rosieroserson:

Lol, that would certainly've been the 'easiest' thing to do in the short run, but in the long run.....poor Lucas would be facing jailtime once again... And if Nick survived.... Maybe the'd have to share a prison cell suddenly Lucas would've regretted he didn't shoot himself instead!!!!!

That's why he has to shot him, twice. he could recover,like Ej did. Just to make sure. Lucas went to jail, for something his son did, any good father would, he should be noble again. Two for luck.
    I heard Ej makes sure that convict that has it in for Nick comes to Eric's outreach program, and Ej keeps his hands clean. Yeah Ej.

#36   2013/03/01 01:36PM
    Kbeaks

I have missed almost a year of the show....what exactly did Gaby do?

#37   2013/03/01 02:00PM
    Re:
    J.K.

Quote Kbeaks: I have missed almost a year of the show....what exactly did Gaby do?

Went on a campaigne to win Chad from Melanie and paid a physco to pretend to be her stocker that resulting in moving in with Chad. Then when said physco actually kidnapped Melanie Gabi found out and knowing everyone was looking for Melanie she with held the info from the police. Chad found out.
    Then when Nick showed up on parole Chad fearing for Melanie beat Nick up and Nick said he would not press charges if Chad would sign a contract saying he would never tell anyone Gabi was free. Rafe also know what his precious little sister did.

#38   2013/03/01 02:17PM
    Re:
    ejami2012

Quote J.K.:
    Quote Kbeaks: I have missed almost a year of the show....what exactly did Gaby do?

Went on a campaigne to win Chad from Melanie and paid a physco to pretend to be her stocker that resulting in moving in with Chad. Then when said physco actually kidnapped Melanie Gabi found out and knowing everyone was looking for Melanie she with held the info from the police. Chad found out.
    Then when Nick showed up on parole Chad fearing for Melanie beat Nick up and Nick said he would not press charges if Chad would sign a contract saying he would never tell anyone Gabi was free. Rafe also know what his precious little sister did.

adding here also the kidnapper took melanie in Salem tunnels holding her captive Gabi knew kept quiet. The kidnapper lit s match gas was leaking Mel knew and it ultimatley caused the days daysaster in July where jack and bradys fiance were killed. If Gabi would gave told the explosion probably would not have happened. So she can be indirectly charged in jack and Madison murder and accesory to kidnapping

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/01 02:18PM
    #39   2013/03/01 02:24PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote J.K.:

adding here also the kidnapper took melanie in Salem tunnels holding her captive Gabi knew kept quiet. The kidnapper lit s match gas was leaking Mel knew and it ultimatley caused the days daysaster in July where jack and bradys fiance were killed. If Gabi would gave told the explosion probably would not have happened. So she can be indirectly charged in jack and Madison murder and accesory to kidnapping

Such a sweetheart sometimes I wonder why I want that wixen to be with Chad!? Oh, I just do

#40   2013/03/01 02:27PM
    Re:
    mama rosa

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote J.K.:

Went on a campaign to win Chad from Melanie and paid a physco to pretend to be her stocker that resulting in moving in with Chad. Then when said phys co actually kidnapped Melanie Gabi found out and knowing everyone was looking for Melanie she with held the info from the police. Chad found out.

adding here also the kidnapper took Melanie in Salem tunnels holding her captive Gabi knew kept quiet. The kidnapper lit s match gas was leaking Mel knew and it ultimately caused the days disaster in July where jack and Brady's fiance were killed. If Gabi would gave told the explosion probably would not have happened. So she can be indirectly charged in jack and Madison murder and accessory to kidnapping

OMG!!!! Great Catch!!..........Beautiful!!..
    Thank You,You Made my Day!!.....Love it!!! It's a terrific twist to giving Will the upper hand against Nick and Gabi!!
    Nice going,Ejami!!....Mama Humbly,says!...LOL

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list