List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11645, Replies: 251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/02/28 10:42PM
    Re:
    Bellajewels2002

Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

That's a huge thing for me. He keeps shrugging his shoulders and going "Oh well. This obstacle is too big for me to get past. Guess I'm going to have to give up my kid." Meanwhile you've got Sami and she's doing everything in her power to be able to be a part of the babies life and for Will to be a part of the babies life. But it seems like Will WANTS to paint his mom as the bad guy and Nick as the victim. He seems to have conveniently forgotten that long before any issues with Sami it was Nick that asked him to give up his child. I wish he'd wise up, get past his Mommy hate, and take a page out of her book. Because as bad a person as she may have been her book has always been "Whatever I have to do for my kid I'll do it."

#22   2013/03/01 04:17AM
    Re:
    mama rosa

What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....What kind of stupidity is this!!!!!!!

I refuse to believe I heard Will say,Well there it is,I have No Choice".....NO CHOICE!! Who are you??...What is wrong with your thinking???....The look on Lucas and Sonny's faces.......I can't see Lucas letting Will give in to Nick's demands no matter what!! Even If Will had to go to Prison, at least his daughter wouldn't be within a inch of Nick!! ....
    And the Family would see to it!!

#23   2013/03/01 04:19AM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote Cynderdays:
    Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

My initial thought was check mate too. But.....Sami doesn't know what Nick knows. Will Sami risk her son's freedom for Will's right to custody?
    If Gabi goes to jail, so might Will and so might Nick, for illegal surveillance while on parole. Lucas might also face charges for perjury.
    Is it check mate or chicken?

Well we all know EJ's girl. So Sami won't stop until everything is as she would like it to be.

#24   2013/03/01 08:12AM
    Re:
    lpcb

I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

#25   2013/03/01 08:17AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa: What!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....What kind of stupidity is this!!!!!!!

I refuse to believe I heard Will say,Well there it is,I have No Choice".....NO CHOICE!! Who are you??...What is wrong with your thinking???....The look on Lucas and Sonny's faces.......I can't see Lucas letting Will give in to Nick's demands no matter what!! Even If Will had to go to Prison, at least his daughter wouldn't be within a inch of Nick!! ....
    And the Family would see to it!!

It was almost as tho Will was trying to convince Lucas that this was all Sami's fault with the stupid thing about them both going thru this so many times with her.
    Someone...anyone...don't even care who needs to B slap Will into reality that all this WAS going on before Sami got involved...I mean, HELLO, she was planning Gabi's wedding when alot was going on.
    And the most stupid comment was about the ultra sound...has Will had everything removed from his brain, if it had not been for Abigail he would not have gotten to have that experience.
    And this make twice now that Will is ready to give up his baby girl...oh forgot this is Sami's fault!

#26   2013/03/01 08:19AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

And if he can't then hand the gun to Sami...twice. (we know first time doesn't count)

#27   2013/03/01 09:00AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING at the screen to -someone SHAKE WILL jog his damn memory that those two were trying from day one to keep him away from his own child, he wasn't INVITED to go to the sonogram.

Will needs a lawyer and if he is so damn scared to have Justin hear his sins then why not just go to the man who you shot who just happens to be a lawyer, is crazy in love with your mother and has forgiven your dumbass for the crime committed against him. SLAP SLAP SLAP someone needs to slap Will.

it does not make sense for him not going with it to Ej. they messed it up,imo

I can't believe it Will, why won't you turn to EJ!!!!???? You should take your dad with you!!! I know EJ would do anything possible to keep you both out of jail! And Nick you're either too new to this town or you've totally lost it!!!!
    To mess with Sami is the same as messing with EJ Dimera
    Good luck with that You should really fear for your life

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/03/01 09:01AM
    #28   2013/03/01 09:08AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

A great post
    Nick's gonna wet his pants when he figures out who he's really messing with

#29   2013/03/01 09:26AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote IheartWilSon: I love the character Will. And CM is an awesome actor who totally deserved his Emmy last year. The only wimps I see in this storyline are Gabi and her brother, Ralph... I mean Rafe.

I think CM is playing his character very well
    Right now I believe Will is highly sensitive to everything around him. He just got back together with Sonny almost accidentally, and Nick's attitude and threats caught him by surprise. I think he still feels so bad about shooting EJ that maybe some part of him says 'I got what I deserved'.....and that makes him almost go along with crazy Nick's demands. Luckily he's got Sonny and Lucas close to him, and they're going to stop Will next week for turning himself in for the EJ shooting! (Spoiler)
    I think Will is eventually going to man up to Nick....it just takes some time for him to see what a nutjob Nick really is!

#30   2013/03/01 09:27AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote lpcb: I really think Lucas should man up and Shoot Nik. In the Head. Twice.

lol - me too!!

come on Will - where's your backbone!?!?!?

Shame on you writers.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list