List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12755, Replies: 251
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #241   2013/09/03 11:42AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

THIS _ _ _ _ makes me sick. There she did it again told Sonny that she has power -Ari - something that Will would give him up in a minute. I hate this parasite so much.

#242   2013/09/03 11:57AM
    Re:
    Caylee12

Quote allmylovingdays: THIS _ _ _ _ makes me sick. There she did it again told Sonny that she has power -Ari - something that Will would give him up in a minute. I hate this parasite so much.

Word! I want very bad thing to happen to her....

#243   2013/09/03 11:58AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I can't not stand Gabi this girl needs to be brought down for what she did last summer. Today episode we saw the real Gabi come out sonny needs to tell Will what Gabi did. Nick and Gabi deserved each other both them will never change all they care is about damn self. Melanie needs to come back tell people in Salem what Gabi did to here. Gabi should be in jail for killing two people. Gabi should be lucky that Sami and Kate are doing something else's right now if they find that Nick is near that baby all Hell breaks.

#244   2013/09/03 12:22PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Shouting very loud...................!!!

I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DID LAST SUMMER!!

She had sex with and has a beautiful baby girl that I wish was Chad's.....which still might come out....

IF I WISH HARD ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still shouting very loud.............@@##@$%^&&&&^%#

EVERYONE IN SALEM SHOULD PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shot EJ, Sami shot EJ, EJ kidnapped Sydney. We love these characters!! Except

@**&%$$()_++)(*&^%$#@

STILL SHOUTING...I DON'T CARE WHAT SHE DID LAST SUMMER!!

#245   2013/09/03 01:02PM
    Re:
    fadingrose

I don't care much for Gabi or for her ex, Nick, who seems to be moving back in her life. But it seems to be way past the time to "punish" her for last's summer's wrong-doing. Why can't we just "let her off the hook" for what she did in the past--like always seems to miraculously happen to characters who have a more favorably inclined bunch of fans?

#246   2013/09/03 03:05PM
    Re:
    mille

Everyone will find out what both Gabi and William did. The old saying "what's done in the dark, will come to light" eventually.. I do think when all is said and done, Gabi will be leaving town with her daughter.

#247   2013/09/03 05:27PM
    Re:
    miladytn

Hello, I'm a frequent reader but infrequent poster. And I haven't read all 25 pages of this thread, only a few. But I want to understand something. Why is Gabi accused of murdering 2 people? Yes she did some bad things and is guilty of them. But how is she guilty of murder? She didn't set those explosions.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/03 05:28PM
    #248   2013/09/04 03:21AM
    Re:
    fadingrose

Quote miladytn: Hello, I'm a frequent reader but infrequent poster. And I haven't read all 25 pages of this thread, only a few. But I want to understand something. Why is Gabi accused of murdering 2 people? Yes she did some bad things and is guilty of them. But how is she guilty of murder? She didn't set those explosions.

Of course, Gabi did not "murder" two people! The underground explosions that indirectly caused the deaths of Madison and Jack were not her fault. I think the worst thing that she could be accused of was keeping quiet about Melanie's kidnapping, once she knew that her fake stalker (Andrew?) had taken Gabi's plot to win Chad's affection too far. We can dislike her all we want to, but not for being a "murderer."

#249   2013/09/04 04:56PM
    Re:
    miladytn

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote miladytn: Hello, I'm a frequent reader but infrequent poster. And I haven't read all 25 pages of this thread, only a few. But I want to understand something. Why is Gabi accused of murdering 2 people? Yes she did some bad things and is guilty of them. But how is she guilty of murder? She didn't set those explosions.

Of course, Gabi did not "murder" two people! The underground explosions that indirectly caused the deaths of Madison and Jack were not her fault. I think the worst thing that she could be accused of was keeping quiet about Melanie's kidnapping, once she knew that her fake stalker (Andrew?) had taken Gabi's plot to win Chad's affection too far. We can dislike her all we want to, but not for being a "murderer."

Thanks, fadingrose, for clearing that up. I see it mentioned so many times (not just this thread) about Gabi being called a murderer, that I finally asked.

#250   2013/09/17 08:40PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I truly can't stand this skank. I think her dropping of the books is a ploy of hers to get men to help the poor damsel in distress she did this when chad kicked her out and she end up having unprotected sex with Will . If I cared I would say watch out cam

I cant wait for nick to go psycho on her stupid skanky@$$

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/17 08:41PM
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list