List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12588, Replies: 251
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #231   2013/08/27 04:28AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

It's time for Gabi to pay what she did last summer she nothing but witch all she cares is about her self. She nothing but a selfish witch did she forget that Nick blackmail Will to give up his daughter and because he gay. Nick treated Sonny like crap too. This girl don't who she hurts she very bad friend. Now her and Nick getting back with each is bad idea.

#232   2013/08/27 04:33AM
    Re:
    fadingrose

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: Crossroads?? Her road is already paved, the character/actor is leaving, so of course, poor, defenceless, alone, stupid mistake of scr@wing Nick, Gabi, will have to face her demons....

Maybe Chad will remember what he and Gabi had and run away together.... Hope so.

Brilliant
    After a while they'll come back to Salem looking brand new ( the new actors) madly in love

I never thought that Chad and Gabi ever had a meaningful relationship, despite how much Gabi wanted that. And I surely wouldn't want to see self-centered Gabi latching on to Chad. I'm just hoping she leaves town for ANY reason imaginable (even if her past never catches up with her) as long as Will gets custody of Ariana.

#233   2013/08/27 05:25AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

I read spolier says that Gabi threats Sonny boy the real Gabi is about to come out.

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this wench

I read a spolier Gabi threatend Sonny because he find out she slept with Nick. Wow so Gabi is back to old ways selfish witch I am not surprised.

#234   2013/08/27 12:44PM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I can't not stand this girl she a selfish witch is always by here Will and Sonny are doing a great helping Gabi with baby. I am glad Will told off Gabi today she don't want to listen to nobody. Did she forget that Nick blackmail his own cousin and trying to destroy Will family. He treated Sonny like crap and Wilson never did nothing to Nick. Will took a bullet for Nick. Both Nick and Gabi deserved either. Nick is up too no good and I don't want him around that baby.

#235   2013/08/27 01:17PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Gabi, the bad azz girl, you go girl!!

Gabi and Sami.....love the bad azz girls!!

Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Gabi, YOU ARE THE MOTHER!!

#236   2013/08/27 03:11PM
    Re:
    mille

Hoping every ones secrets come out! Not just Gabi's! William told Sonny he hopes Gabi opens her eyes when it comes to Nick. Lol, I guess Williams eyes are closed when it comes to those DiMera's and everything they done to him and his family, but they get a pass

#237   2013/08/27 03:42PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

And the Hernandez, the Kiriakis, the Bradys, the Hortons, and everyone else in Salem!!

#238   2013/08/28 06:22AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I take it she made some people happy and proud yesterday.

the actress was tweeting live yesterday during the show. I didn't read much of her tweets except one where she said her contract isn't up until Jauary 2014 so we are stuck with the wench until May 2014

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/28 06:24AM
    #239   2013/08/28 06:34AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays: I take it she made some people happy and proud yesterday.

the actress was tweeting live yesterday during the show. I didn't read much of her tweets except one where she said her contract isn't up until Jauary 2014 so we are stuck with the wench until May 2014

The one that play Gabi is leaving days she wants to do something else's.

#240   2013/08/28 10:29AM
    Re:
    mille

Camilla Banus (Gabi Hernandez) is a wonderful young actress! Sad that she is leaving the show. Wishing her the best in her future endeavors!

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list