List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12570, Replies: 251
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #221   2013/08/25 01:38PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Crossroads?? Her road is already paved, the character/actor is leaving, so of course, poor, defenceless, alone, stupid mistake of scr@wing Nick, Gabi, will have to face her demons....

Maybe Chad will remember what he and Gabi had and run away together.... Hope so.

#222   2013/08/25 02:40PM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Yes it's time for Gabi secret to come out everybody in town needs to known the real Gabi not the sweet one. She not but evil witch all she cares is about her self. She throws her friends her under the bus and using them. Now her and Nick are becoming a couple again. Did She forget that Nick blackmail Will and treating Sonny like crap. Nick is the reason why Sami jail because he blackmail her son from start. Gabi don't care who she hurts along as they get over it. Will and Sonny be nice to Gabi this how she treat them by going back with Nick.

I read a spolier it's says that Nick is obsessed with Gabi again and Sonny is worried. I hope Will and Sonny tell Gabi off she a very bad friend. Another spolier says that Gabi and Sonny are not friends no more.

#223   2013/08/25 03:07PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Crossroads?? Her road is already paved, the character/actor is leaving, so of course, poor, defenceless, alone, stupid mistake of scr@wing Nick, Gabi, will have to face her demons....

Maybe Chad will remember what he and Gabi had and run away together.... Hope so.

Brilliant
    After a while they'll come back to Salem looking brand new ( the new actors) madly in love

#224   2013/08/25 03:43PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: Crossroads?? Her road is already paved, the character/actor is leaving, so of course, poor, defenceless, alone, stupid mistake of scr@wing Nick, Gabi, will have to face her demons....

Brilliant
    After a while they'll come back to Salem looking brand new ( the new actors) madly in love

I would love to have seen that with this couple!!

Love that road!!

Script writers, do you hear us??

#225   2013/08/26 11:42AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

See today she lost me again. So sorry is enough. And where does she come off telling Will and Sonny don't forget she is the mom to the baby -have they kept her from it??? SLAP SLAP SLAP

#226   2013/08/26 12:26PM
    Re:
    mille

Like Sonny and Will, but saying that I'm glad Gabi stood up for herself. Yes, Nick has done wrong, but so has a lot of others who have come around the baby.

#227   2013/08/26 01:55PM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

I read spolier says that Gabi threats Sonny boy the real Gabi is about to come out.

#228   2013/08/26 02:10PM
    Re:
    fadingrose

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Four SHOWS?? now you have me curious.

OYE VEY I am still halfway asleep. I posted something right now here and rushed back to delete because it had nothing to do with this thread.

I sure do hope that someone spills the beans about last SUMMER!

OOPS!! So did I. Thanks. Your post reminded me I also need to stick to the subject.

Since so many fans are commenting on exposing what Gabi did, maybe the writer's will.. ?? Sure hope so.

Maybe if we keep this upfront they will see that we want it to be revealed.

I wonder if it ever was really what will happen. Does anyone even care, Jenn has moved on, Melanie moved away.

I, for one, no longer care if Gabi is ever "exposed" or even what becomes of her. She's leaving, isn't she? I just hope she lets Will have cu stody of his daughter.

#229   2013/08/26 05:19PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

I read spolier says that Gabi threats Sonny boy the real Gabi is about to come out.

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this wench

#230   2013/08/27 04:18AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ej and sami: Gabi is nothing but a witch I am so tried of her all she cares is about her self. She very bad friend do did she forget that Nick blackmail Will for his daughter rights and treating Sonny like crap. She don't care who she hurts I can't wait until her secret comes out. People in Salem needs to known what she did last summer.

What can she threatened Sonny with and I really can't stand this
    wench

I can't stand her either she threatend Sonny maybe he tell everybody what she did last summer and she go to jail for killing two people. I read a another spolier it's that Sonny and Gabi are not friends no more.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list