List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11639, Replies: 251
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #211   2013/08/22 07:34PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Does anyone think that maybe there's HOPE after hearing the conversation between Sonny and Chad today?!!?

Makes you wonder IF someone does read the comments of the Fans!!

I don't read twitter but I wonder if they have been pushing this issue concerning Gabi??

#212   2013/08/22 09:58PM
    Re:
    wwwwww

Quote ej and sami: We all known the writers are never going to bring up Gabi secret that pissed me off everybody secret comes but Rafe and Gabi. People town thinks they can't never do nothing wrong. Gabi is witch I am tired of her always getting away with stuff. She throws her friends under the bus it's time for town known what she did last summer. If everybody find what she going be in trouble.

I think it may come out because chad is supposedly dying and EJ may tell Sami what Gabi did even if it does come out while Chad is alive I doubt he would be in any condition to stand trial because he's going to become really sick soon probably so it doesn't matter. I think Sami would love to tell what Gabi did but I don't think she will use it for one Nick would reveal what Will did and plus I don't think Will is going to want his daughter growing up without a mother. I think what Gabi and Will did will come out somehow anyway so really it doesn't matter. I guess Sami, Rafe and probably Lucas will share custody of the child.

#213   2013/08/23 01:32AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Leave Gabi alone. She's a mom now and doesn't have time to chase after men anymore. She's bored to death with Nick and is just waiting for that sweet make up with Chad. Maybe the brain tumor will give Chad amnesia and suddenly he sees Gabi in a new light

#214   2013/08/23 04:47AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson: Leave Gabi alone. She's a mom now and doesn't have time to chase after men anymore. She's bored to death with Nick and is just waiting for that sweet make up with Chad. Maybe the brain tumor will give Chad amnesia and suddenly he sees Gabi in a new light

I love it!! I was thinking he would wake up with a memory loss of some sort and he did say that he had gotten beyond what he did to Melanie.

Forgot, THERE IS A LEGALLY BINDING PAPER SIGNED TO KEEP EVERYONE QUIET!!

That is the reason no one "knows what she did last summer"!!

#215   2013/08/23 05:14AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I wish Sonny and Chad told Gabi secret already that girl is never going to change. She slept with Nick yesterday I wil not be surprised if she went back to Nick because she feels alone. She forget what Nick did too Sonny and Will she don't care all she cares is about her self. She throwing her friends under the bus again. I can't not stand Gabi her secret needs to come out now. Will and everybody Salem needs to known the real Gabi.

#216   2013/08/23 06:30AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: Does anyone think that maybe there's HOPE after hearing the conversation between Sonny and Chad today?!!?

Makes you wonder IF someone does read the comments of the Fans!!

I don't read twitter but I wonder if they have been pushing this issue concerning Gabi??

Since they mentioned it, I wondered too AND the Wilson thread had a spoiler about them getting into a fight with her so I thought wow does Sonny mention it?? but I read another spoiler somewhere else that Sonny plays matchmaker for the skank. I don't know if it is before or after the fight. I have a feeling after.

#217   2013/08/23 12:39PM
    Re:
    stjarna

When has a legally bind paper ever stop things coming to light in a soap?!

The video who shows connection between Samantha and Bernardi could have been deleted properly and she would not have gone to prison... they covered up Will shooting EJ and it had involved so many Brady memebers and yet that is still in the thread....

Maybe one day someone shoots their mouth and it all comes to light!!!

#218   2013/08/23 06:10PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

After the Sonny - Chad conversation....guess that could be a reason for Gabi to leave with all the story coming out. I think someone will blab...

Go Gabi!!

#219   2013/08/24 02:18PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: After the Sonny - Chad conversation....guess that could be a reason for Gabi to leave with all the story coming out. I think someone will blab...

Go Gabi!!

Knock 'em dead

#220   2013/08/25 08:11AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Two scoops part that I agreed

I also really enjoy the friendship between Chad and Sonny. This is now the third business venture between the two of them. In a way, they're the most successful relationship in Salem. And thanks to them getting some screen time together, someone actually uttered words about how Gabi got away with everything she did to Melanie. Wowza! Mentions of Gabi's crimes are about as common as finding jeans that fit. Could this be foreshadowing that her crimes will finally be made public?! I sure hope so because Gabi's character is at a crossroads right now.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list