List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12404, Replies: 251
    « 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:
    #201   2013/08/17 06:50AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I read a spolier about Gabi this week she and Nick hook up again wow this girl don't care nothing about her friend Will and Sonny. Did she forget what Nick did to both of them. Nick blackmail Will and treating Soony like crap. This girl don't really care about be herself she a witch. I hope Will and Sonny tell her off.

#202   2013/08/17 06:56AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

I see Sami having sex with , slipping out of bed, planning, getting a gun, driving over to EJ's house and while he is in a drunken sleep, point a gun to his head and pull the trigger, hitting EJ in the head....

Does this not sound like attempted murder in the first degree?? She left the house and everybody knows about it. EJ almost died and was in the hospital for weeks.

We all forgave Sami.....WHY??

Gabi loved Chad and they may have had sex...we don't really know. She hired Andrew to pretend he was stalking her, and, ANDREW went crazy, not GABI. Granted, Gabi told no one about what Andrew was doing and we all know what the result of that was. Gabi did not plan to hurt anyone, she went along with Andrew because she was scared and she loved Chad. Andrew died, (I think), and Melanie lived and moved to Europe with her mother.

Gabi being demonized for what happened and Sami a hero, (I love Sami), for what she did?

I DON'T GET IT, PEOPLE!!

I love Gabi, too!!

Aren't we supposed to love ourselves??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/17 06:59AM
    #203   2013/08/17 07:40AM
    Re:
    stjarna

When Samantha does smth wrong she is exposed, when Nicole does smth wrong she is exposed, when Nick does smth wrong he is exposed... so Gabi should get exposed!!!

#204   2013/08/17 07:50AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Quote stjarna: When Samantha does smth wrong she is exposed, when Nicole does smth wrong she is exposed, when Nick does smth wrong he is exposed... so Gabi should get exposed!!!

I agreed with stjarna when Sami Nicole Nick Ej Kate Stefano and Kristen do something they gets exposed for it. People in Salem called them out on there crap. People like Gabi Daniel Rafe and Brady can't never do nothing wrong.

Gabi needs to be exposed for what she did last summer she not a good people think she is. She throws her friends under the bus and using them.

#205   2013/08/17 10:04AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: I see Sami having sex with , slipping out of bed, planning, getting a gun, driving over to EJ's house and while he is in a drunken sleep, point a gun to his head and pull the trigger, hitting EJ in the head....

Does this not sound like attempted murder in the first degree?? She left the house and everybody knows about it. EJ almost died and was in the hospital for weeks.

We all forgave Sami.....WHY??

Gabi loved Chad and they may have had sex...we don't really know. She hired Andrew to pretend he was stalking her, and, ANDREW went crazy, not GABI. Granted, Gabi told no one about what Andrew was doing and we all know what the result of that was. Gabi did not plan to hurt anyone, she went along with Andrew because she was scared and she loved Chad. Andrew died, (I think), and Melanie lived and moved to Europe with her mother.

Gabi being demonized for what happened and Sami a hero, (I love Sami), for what she did?

I DON'T GET IT, PEOPLE!!

I love Gabi, too!!

Aren't we supposed to love ourselves??

Yes we are!!!!! And I totally agree with what you're saying!!!!

#206   2013/08/17 10:22AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Sami did what she did because of what Ej had done to her and he was exposed.
    Because of Sami's actions Ej was hurt and in the hospital.

Gabi did what she did because she had an obsession about Chad.
    Because of Gabi's actions a person was kidnapped and then 2 people died and many others were hurt.
    There is a big difference between obsession and love.

Not to say that I go along with either...but...there is a huge difference between the 2 situations.

#207   2013/08/17 12:27PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I'm still traumatized over EJ being shot, i I think when I talk about this latest and I hear them say that BULLSHITE about how she wouldn't shot an innocent man my thoughts go but an unconscious one is fine and dandy.......the thing is you have to like the character to be able to over look their past deeds. And there isn't a thing I like about gabs and nothing will change my opinion.

#208   2013/08/21 07:55AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

I want everyone to know what she did. IF they choose to forgive, so be it.
    Exposing her at the 1 year Memorial would have been a good part of that s/l. (IMO)
    How will Abigail feel when she finds out?? If she wants to forgive, that's fine, but she should know.
    Maybe that's the way Chad and Gabi will leave. Hopefully Abi finds out that Chad & RAFE knew about it.
    Also...Everyone needs to know that Rafe covered up her crime.
    I'm not saying her crime is any different than anyone else. ITA, not many pay for the crimes they do. But they are exposed.
    Looks like Sami's going to be he ONLY one that pays. (For the one she shouldn't be punished for)
    Even though I believe the truth will be revealed soon and she'll be home with the kids.
    SO PLEASE Sami, don't go out and seek revenge..Not for a month or so anyway.. ha.
    I don't want her in trouble again before the holidays.ha.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/08/21 08:02AM
    #209   2013/08/22 05:32AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: I want everyone to know what she did. IF they choose to forgive, so be it.
    Exposing her at the 1 year Memorial would have been a good part of that s/l. (IMO)
    How will Abigail feel when she finds out?? If she wants to forgive, that's fine, but she should know.
    Maybe that's the way Chad and Gabi will leave. Hopefully Abi finds out that Chad & knew about it.
    Also...Everyone needs to know that covered up her crime.
    I'm not saying her crime is any different than anyone else. ITA, not many pay for the crimes they do. But they are exposed.
    Looks like Sami's going to be he ONLY one that pays. (For the one she shouldn't be punished for)
    Even though I believe the truth will be revealed soon and she'll be home with the kids.
    SO PLEASE Sami, don't go out and seek revenge..Not for a month or so anyway.. ha.
    I don't want her in trouble again before the holidays.ha.

It would be nice for her to be called out on Melanie's kidnapping but I don't hold out much hope.

I'm posting more about your comment 'get Sami out of jail and let her stay out of trouble during the Holidays!' too cute and SO TRUE!

#210   2013/08/22 06:35AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

We all known the writers are never going to bring up Gabi secret that pissed me off everybody secret comes but Rafe and Gabi. People town thinks they can't never do nothing wrong. Gabi is witch I am tired of her always getting away with stuff. She throws her friends under the bus it's time for town known what she did last summer. If everybody find what she going be in trouble.

« 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list