List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11162, Replies: 251
    « 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:
    #191   2013/07/29 02:02PM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I can't stand Gabi people in Salem acting like she this sweet girl please that girl is trouble she hides behind that sweet face. If funny that Sami Nicole Kristen and Kate gets called out on they crap. Wow Gabi gets a free pass that not fair at all. She throws her friends under the bus she not very good friend. She used them too get what she wants. Everybody needs to known what she did last summer. Sami should not be in jail she did nothing wrong. Gabi should be in jail she kill two people.

#192   2013/07/29 02:29PM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote zuzu61: NO NO .. That is not what I meant.. I make comparisons all the time too. And get off the title/subject on all of them..
    I was only referring to when Gabi's crime is mentioned, that the fans who dislike Sami try and throw Sami's name in and what she's done in the past. Like comparing Sami to Gabi, excuses Gabi.

Ugh!! I'm still not explaining what I meant.

Actually. I was off base myself. I read the first comment and it has nothing to do with Gabi. I'm just obsessed with Gabi and her bro secrets being brought to light. (also Nick's that led to Sami's arrest)

One more thing, and I be quiet, because like Sami, I always say what I don't mean..
    If poor Gabi shouldn't be in jail because she has a baby..
    Why should Sami be in jail? She has 3 babies. PLUS, she saved Raf-'s life. UGH.. Knowing the writer's wouldn't kill him off.

I know and it's all good...you make me laugh so much and trust me I need that very much right now

#193   2013/07/29 02:49PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote zuzu61: NO NO .. That is not what I meant.. I make comparisons all the time too. And get off the title/subject on all of them..
    I was only referring to when Gabi's crime is mentioned, that the fans who dislike Sami try and throw Sami's name in and what she's done in the past. Like comparing Sami to Gabi, excuses Gabi.

Actually. I was off base myself. I read the first comment and it has nothing to do with Gabi. I'm just obsessed with Gabi and her bro secrets being brought to light. (also Nick's that led to Sami's arrest)

One more thing, and I be quiet, because like Sami, I always say what I don't mean..
    Why should Sami be in jail? She has 3 babies. PLUS, she saved Raf-'s life. UGH.. Knowing the writer's wouldn't kill him off.

I know and it's all good...you make me laugh so much and trust me I need that very much right now

Thanks dazgonby...

I wonder If Sami was a breech baby!?
    I was born breech and I'm still doing and saying things @ss backwards.. I'm always having to say.. "No No, that's not how/what I meant".... etc..

r/t needing to laugh.. me too.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/29 02:51PM
    #194   2013/07/30 05:57AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote dazgonby:

Thanks dazgonby...

I wonder If Sami was a breech baby!?
    I was born breech and I'm still doing and saying things @ss backwards.. I'm always having to say.. "No No, that's not how/what I meant".... etc..

r/t needing to laugh.. me too.

OT: one of my sisters was breech too and she is the opposite it seems she is overly cautious.

I hope before she leaves that we do get the revelation that she bought herself a stalker and then in turn got Melanie kidnapped and knew for a bit and didn't tell.

#195   2013/08/16 06:39AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

#196   2013/08/16 08:51AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

Oh, do we really need Gabs redeemed.....Our Sami has never really been redeemed from shooting our beloved EJ.......

Lets let bygones be bygones... Our Melanie is great in Europe with her mother....

#197   2013/08/16 04:15PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I wonder if we will get a remorseful scene of gabs today for the havic she started --having Melanie kidnapped

No Scene!! No scene of her wondering how Melanie is doing.
    No Scene of her wondering how her friend Abigail is handling the anniversary of losing her father.

#198   2013/08/17 05:41AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:

No Scene!! No scene of her wondering how Melanie is doing.
    No Scene of her wondering how her friend Abigail is handling the anniversary of losing her father.

of course not and I don't see gabs and sami alike either. Gabs is nothing compared to Sami. I just need her part in Melanie's kidnapping out in the open. I would love to see everyone in town treat her like the little nobody she is

#199   2013/08/17 06:30AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

Somebody needs to tell Gabi secret I am sick tried of this girl she thinks she get way with it. Gabi thinks she never do nothing wrong her and brother are same. They blame other people for there mistake's. Everbody in town gets called out of the crap. Accept Gabi Daniel and Rafe they can't never do nothing wrong.

People in Salem needs to known what Gabi did last summer it needs to come out right now. Gabi is nothing but witch she used her friends then she throws them under the bus.

#200   2013/08/17 06:35AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote ej and sami: Somebody needs to tell Gabi secret I am sick tried of this girl she thinks she get way with it. Gabi thinks she never do nothing wrong her and brother are same. They blame other people for there mistake's. Everbody in town gets called out of the crap. Accept Gabi Daniel and Rafe they can't never do nothing wrong.

People in Salem needs to known what Gabi did last summer it needs to come out right now. Gabi is nothing but witch she used her friends then she throws them under the bus.

add Brady to the list of those who don't get caught or called out on their shite.

« 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list