List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12332, Replies: 251
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/28 02:19PM
    Re:
    IheartWilSon

I love the character Will. And CM is an awesome actor who totally deserved his Emmy last year. The only wimps I see in this storyline are Gabi and her brother, Ralph... I mean Rafe.

#12   2013/02/28 03:06PM
    Re:
    mille

Lol, I know what she did last summer, Gabi. Lol, so it's Back to the Future I guess for William!

#13   2013/02/28 03:12PM
    Re:
    lpcb

Todays show was almost perfect, from Sami drawing the line in the sand with geek boy to Chloe telling Abby how it is. Best show in awhile.

#14   2013/02/28 04:17PM
    Re: loved my girl samI
    Yankee chick

Ok nick so your not scared of sami.even though she can take care of herself.person u need to be scared of is Ej.Ej doesnt take to kindly people threating his love.if I were u nick.I would give up al this blackmailing.And go away far away befor u meet your maker.how did you like that lil b slap u got from sami?. Dont mess with her!

#15   2013/02/28 04:53PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

#16   2013/02/28 04:53PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote IheartWilSon: I love the character Will. And CM is an awesome actor who totally deserved his Emmy last year. The only wimps I see in this storyline are Gabi and her brother, Ralph... I mean Rafe.

Funny post!

#17   2013/02/28 05:00PM
    Re:
    sharon n nic...

Quote Yankee chick: Ok nick so your not scared of sami.even though she can take care of herself.person u need to be scared of is Ej.Ej doesnt take to kindly people threating his love.if I were u nick.I would give up al this blackmailing.And go away far away befor u meet your maker.how did you like that lil b slap u got from sami?. Dont mess with her!

He'll get more than a B slap from EJ!

#18   2013/02/28 06:10PM
    Re:
    Cynderdays

Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING at the screen to -someone SHAKE WILL jog his damn memory that those two were trying from day one to keep him away from his own child, he wasn't INVITED to go to the sonogram.

Will needs a lawyer and if he is so damn scared to have Justin hear his sins then why not just go to the man who you shot who just happens to be a lawyer, is crazy in love with your mother and has forgiven your dumbass for the crime committed against him. SLAP SLAP SLAP someone needs to slap Will.

Yes, dito , please someone Slap Will!!

ditto, here too.

#19   2013/02/28 06:14PM
    Re:
    Cynderdays

Quote SoapBox17: ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

My initial thought was check mate too. But.....Sami doesn't know what Nick knows. Will Sami risk her son's freedom for Will's right to custody?
    If Gabi goes to jail, so might Will and so might Nick, for illegal surveillance while on parole. Lucas might also face charges for perjury.
    Is it check mate or chicken?

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/28 06:18PM
    #20   2013/02/28 10:09PM
    Re:
    kayhan

Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I do not understand why Will is so quick to think he needs to give in to Nick' s demands. Nick has no legal right to that child and he is making threats and is violating his parole by illegally recording conversations and blackmailing. Will needs to talk to a lawyer and stop Nick now. He needs to fight for this baby not give up.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list