List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12127, Replies: 251
    « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:
    #181   2013/07/29 04:47AM
    Re:
    fadingrose

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: I do find it strange that Sami kills a dirty cop to save Rafe's pride and joy and what Gabi set in motion killed 2 people and could have killed half the town and was keeping her so called bff locked up...she knew about it and went along with it so she is a quilty as crazy Andrew...but yet everyone is ok with that...because she had Will's baby?
    I realize the Sami haters are happy just because, but get real!

Sorry, but I don't think "everyone is ok" with what Gabi did. As usual, so many people who knew are keeping SECRETS, which is a favorite device on DAYS. MOst of them have what they think is a good reason. Chad may be the most guilty of not spilling the beans, since Gabi was the reason he is no longer with Melanie. Supposedly he did not go to the authorities with what Gabi did because Nick was blackmailing him by threatening to go to the police to charge him with assault. So they had a fight-that's a lame excuse. IT certainly would not have resulted in a prison term for Chad. Perhaps only "community service" and a fine. REMEMBER: Chad is a DiMera and his family has unblieable influence with the justice system!

I also don't believe that "Sami haters" are happy that Gabi
    got away with her nasty doings last summer. Some of the people who don't think that Sami walks on water are not necessarily haters. THe only people who might be happy that Gabi's scheme is undiscovered are Gabi and her brother, even though he is a officer of the law.

It is way more than just Gabi and Rafe who are happy with it.
    The whole blackmailing Chad was a joke...not really even believable.
    Had to laugh at the Sami walking on water...altho I am a fan I do not always go along with or like what she has done but I do not blow anything out of wack just because it is Sami.
    The whole point I was trying to make is the fact that all is forgiven because Gabi had Will's baby...of course it HAS to be from those who do know obviously those who don't can't forgive something they don't know of.

Yes, I get it. But even those who will keep the secret are not necessarily "happy" that Gabi is getting away with a serious felony or at least a misdemeanor. WHo wants to see a new mother with an adorable baby accused of anything, however they feel about the true Gabi?

#182   2013/07/29 06:08AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote fadingrose:
    Quote dazgonby: I do find it strange that Sami kills a dirty cop to save Rafe's pride and joy and what Gabi set in motion killed 2 people and could have killed half the town and was keeping her so called bff locked up...she knew about it and went along with it so she is a quilty as crazy Andrew...but yet everyone is ok with that...because she had Will's baby?
    I realize the Sami haters are happy just because, but get real!

Sorry, but I don't think "everyone is ok" with what Gabi did. As usual, so many people who knew are keeping SECRETS, which is a favorite device on DAYS. MOst of them have what they think is a good reason. Chad may be the most guilty of not spilling the beans, since Gabi was the reason he is no longer with Melanie. Supposedly he did not go to the authorities with what Gabi did because Nick was blackmailing him by threatening to go to the police to charge him with assault. So they had a fight-that's a lame excuse. IT certainly would not have resulted in a prison term for Chad. Perhaps only "community service" and a fine. REMEMBER: Chad is a DiMera and his family has unblieable influence with the justice system!

I also don't believe that "Sami haters" are happy that Gabi
    got away with her nasty doings last summer. Some of the people who don't think that Sami walks on water are not necessarily haters. THe only people who might be happy that Gabi's scheme is undiscovered are Gabi and her brother, even though he is a officer of the law.

It is way more than just Gabi and Rafe who are happy with it.
    The whole blackmailing Chad was a joke...not really even believable.
    Had to laugh at the Sami walking on water...altho I am a fan I do not always go along with or like what she has done but I do not blow anything out of wack just because it is Sami.
    The whole point I was trying to make is the fact that all is forgiven because Gabi had Will's baby...of course it HAS to be from those who do know obviously those who don't can't forgive something they don't know of.

Yes, I get it. But even those who will keep the secret are not necessarily "happy" that Gabi is getting away with a serious felony or at least a misdemeanor. WHo wants to see a new mother with an adorable baby accused of anything, however they feel about the true Gabi?

That's it in a nutshell!

#183   2013/07/29 06:14AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

What Gabi did, has nothing to do with Sami. Absolutely nothing. What Gabi did has Everything to do with Melanie.
    Who knows, maybe Melanie and Chad could've had a baby too by now! Maybe not.
    But because of the trauma of an obsessed "princess", we'll never know. And IF anyone gets away with ANY crime, it still doesn't excuse her crime or the crime of a brother cop cover-up.

Now.. Nick starting ALL this mess Sami is in is a totally different story. A completely different thread.
    But the fact is, that Nick started this whole mess with Sami. (this time, ha).. and IF IF she had not saved a cops life, she would be home with her BABIES. Just like Gabi is!!!
    You'd think the cop lovers would be big time Sami lovers at the moment. Without her, he wouldn't be here to ask "wwwhy".

BUT.. that's another thread. This is about GABI and the fact that SHE DID commit a crime against Melanie.
    I don't want her to go to prison. I just want EVERYONE to know what she did!!

#184   2013/07/29 06:22AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: What Gabi did, has nothing to do with Sami. Absolutely nothing. What Gabi did has Everything to do with Melanie.
    Who knows, maybe Melanie and Chad could've had a baby too by now! Maybe not.
    But because of the trauma of an obsessed "princess", we'll never know. And IF anyone gets away with ANY crime, it still doesn't excuse her crime or the crime of a brother cop cover-up.

Now.. Nick starting ALL this mess Sami is in is a totally different story. A completely different thread.
    But the fact is, that Nick started this whole mess with Sami. (this time, ha).. and IF IF she had not saved a cops life, she would be home with her BABIES. Just like Gabi is!!!
    You'd think the cop lovers would be big time Sami lovers at the moment. Without her, he wouldn't be here to ask "wwwhy".

BUT.. that's another thread. This is about GABI and the fact that SHE DID commit a crime against Melanie.
    I don't want her to go to prison. I just want EVERYONE to know what she did
    !!

Amen Zuzu amen

#185   2013/07/29 07:10AM
    Re:
    fadingrose

ZuZU,you summed up this situation perfectly: Everyone should know what Gabi did. There's no need to speculate on whether "cop lovers" and "Sami lovers" would or would not be happy.

#186   2013/07/29 09:24AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Last summer Gabi went after the man of her dreams.... Dimera style That's why Chad should kick all the other chicks to the curbs and chrown his Gabriella.... Ok, she's been a very bad girl, but I'm sure he can think of a proper punishment

Spank, spank!! Chabi all the way!!

Who in Salem hasn't shot a gun at someone else?? Everyone in should be in prison from this show!!

Ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa this is too funny you really get it, House Tops
    You see, I don't think anyone else gets our obsession with this couple!

#187   2013/07/29 09:36AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

You know what Adriene needs to accidentally over hear something of the coverup. Maybe it will redeem her in our eyes

#188   2013/07/29 11:24AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose: ZuZU,you summed up this situation perfectly: Everyone should know what Gabi did. There's no need to speculate on whether "cop lovers" and "Sami lovers" would or would not be happy.

I was only making a comparison like EVERYONE else does...no need to say that one should or should not do that.

I never once said that one thing had to do with the other, just comparing one getting away with something and the other not...and I have been on many threads and they ALL do this.

#189   2013/07/29 12:59PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

NO NO .. That is not what I meant.. I make comparisons all the time too. And get off the title/subject on all of them..
    I was only referring to when Gabi's crime is mentioned, that the fans who dislike Sami try and throw Sami's name in and what she's done in the past. Like comparing Sami to Gabi, excuses Gabi.

Ugh!! I'm still not explaining what I meant.

Actually. I was off base myself. I read the first comment and it has nothing to do with Gabi. I'm just obsessed with Gabi and her bro secrets being brought to light. (also Nick's that led to Sami's arrest)

One more thing, and I be quiet, because like Sami, I always say what I don't mean..
    If poor Gabi shouldn't be in jail because she has a baby..
    Why should Sami be in jail? She has 3 babies. PLUS, she saved Raf-'s life. UGH.. Knowing the writer's wouldn't kill him off.

#190   2013/07/29 01:47PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Last summer Gabi went after the man of her dreams.... Dimera style That's why Chad should kick all the other chicks to the curbs and chrown his Gabriella.... Ok, she's been a very bad girl, but I'm sure he can think of a proper punishment

Spank, spank!! Chabi all the way!!

Who in Salem hasn't shot a gun at someone else?? Everyone in should be in prison from this show!!

Ha, ha, haaaaaaaaaa this is too funny you really get it, House Tops
    You see, I don't think anyone else gets our obsession with this couple!

Ha, ha.........

Sami has four children and one of them should be in jail, too.

Gabi was under Chad's spell....do you blame her?.....things got out of control....like things always get out of control in Salem.....

Gabi cleared the way to make CHABI!!

« 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list