List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12628, Replies: 251
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2013/07/04 06:15PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
    And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
    But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
    When you have Will's baby makes everything ok....Gabi very lucky.
    I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... I'll let someone else continue.. lol

Her being so stroppy really is the old Gabi-
    and she got away with the stalking thing looks like it!!!! ugh!

As I watched Abby and Princess Psycho taking today & I wondered if Abby would be her BFF if she knew what she "did Last Summer"? Which led to Abigail's father's DEATH!!??
    Be careful Abby and Will.. You may find yourself in an abandoned cellar if she gets a crush on Chad again or Sonny!!!

#162   2013/07/04 06:49PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Correction: Talking today.. Not taking today..

#163   2013/07/05 05:21AM
    Re:
    tariro

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
    And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
    But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
    I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... I'll let someone else continue.. lol

and she got away with the stalking thing looks like it!!!! ugh
    !

As I watched Abby and Princess Psycho taking today & I wondered if Abby would be her BFF if she knew what she "did Last Summer"? Which led to Abigail's father's DEATH!!??
    Be careful Abby and Will.. You may find yourself in an abandoned cellar if she gets a crush on Chad again or Sonny!!!

I've gotten tired of waiting for her comeuppance ,there seem to be no consequences for her ever and never will be . Our only hope is for the Gabi to leave ,she's played her part and incubated baby Ari ,I really don't want her on my screen anymore!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/05 05:23AM
    #164   2013/07/13 12:38PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote tariro:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

!

I've gotten tired of waiting for her comeuppance ,there seem to be no consequences for her ever and never will be . Our only hope is for the Gabi to leave ,she's played her part and incubated baby Ari ,I really don't want her on my screen anymore!

Just keeping it at the top, like allmylovingdays suggested.
    We know what you did last summer. And we know your Cop Bro knows about it. What is that crime called?? When a Cop hides it!!!!

Still want to see Abigail's reaction to her BFF knowing this led to her Father's death!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/13 12:41PM
    #165   2013/07/13 03:27PM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

!

Just keeping it at the top, like allmylovingdays suggested.
    We know what you did last summer. And we know your Cop Bro knows about it. What is that crime called?? When a Cop hides it!!!!

Still want to see Abigail's reaction to her BFF knowing this led to her Father's death!!

So want Abigail to find out what Gabi did last summer, so she and Chad get a proper clean slate.
    But have a feeling that this is now abandoned and Gabi will be everyone's pet cos she is Ari's mum!

#166   2013/07/24 06:14AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

she isn't relevant right now and thankfully not seen on screen but since Sami was outted for a crime she didn't really commit it just makes me wonder why this girl hasn't ever had to get outted for her part in last years kidnapping.

#167   2013/07/24 07:14AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

I do find it strange that Sami kills a dirty cop to save Rafe's pride and joy and what Gabi set in motion killed 2 people and could have killed half the town and was keeping her so called bff locked up...she knew about it and went along with it so she is a quilty as crazy Andrew...but yet everyone is ok with that...because she had Will's baby?
    I realize the Sami haters are happy just because, but get real!

#168   2013/07/24 07:17AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: she isn't relevant right now and thankfully not seen on screen but since Sami was outted for a crime she didn't really commit it just makes me wonder why this girl hasn't ever had to get outted for her part in last years kidnapping.

I agree!! AND the reason Sami was involved with Dirty Cop Bernardi was because of Nick's cute little blackmailing scheme.
    I suppose making them out of sight makes what they did out of mind?!?!? NOT!!!

#169   2013/07/24 12:03PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I do find it strange that Sami kills a dirty cop to save Rafe's pride and joy and what Gabi set in motion killed 2 people and could have killed half the town and was keeping her so called bff locked up...she knew about it and went along with it so she is a quilty as crazy Andrew...but yet everyone is ok with that...because she had Will's baby?

ITA agree with you and Zuzu's last comment.

#170   2013/07/24 05:17PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: I do find it strange that Sami kills a dirty cop to save Rafe's pride and joy and what Gabi set in motion killed 2 people and could have killed half the town and was keeping her so called bff locked up...she knew about it and went along with it so she is a quilty as crazy Andrew...but yet everyone is ok with that...because she had Will's baby?

ITA agree with you and Zuzu's last comment.

OK.. Since this is a SOAP and ANYTHING is possible.. Couldn't Gabi have had secretly met an unknown guy and had too much wine one night, but never told anyone.. About the same time she had sex with Will?? haha. OR.. did Andrew have Blonde hair?? lol.. Just dreaming. Sorry.. I know he loves Ari. It's just this this.... I can't even think of a name for her tonight!! lolol

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list