List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11663, Replies: 251
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2013/06/25 07:18AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
    And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
    But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
    When you have Will's baby makes everything ok....Gabi very lucky.
    I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

#152   2013/06/27 06:11AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: Isn't her contract up in December - which means we'll see her until at least March/April 2014

besides the fact that there has been no official announcement and it's rather suspicious that both Chandler and she went public with their contract plans right after the show won an Emmy.
    so you think it is a ploy to get more $$$$

#153   2013/07/01 07:48AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote EpicFail: Isn't her contract up in December - which means we'll see her until at least March/April 2014

besides the fact that there has been no official announcement and it's rather suspicious that both Chandler and she went public with their contract plans right after the show won an Emmy.

I do believe Chandler is returning to finish his degree. Now the other's motive?????

#154   2013/07/01 07:49AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

I still remember!!!!! (What she did last summer)

#155   2013/07/02 06:19AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.
    And he said nothing about what Gabi had done, instead put all the blame on himself for starting the whole mess...which isn't true...Gabi started it.
    But it looks as tho it does not matter to anyone now, so doubt there will be anything said about it.
    I found something strange on yesterdays show after I had watched it the second time...when Gabi was thanking Sonny "for letting her move in with Will"...could be that I am seeing too much into that but I found that strange that she didn't say with the both of them!

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

#156   2013/07/02 07:28AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby: Chad had the perfect chance to tell Abby everything when he was explaining why he is standing up for Sami to her.

Daily updaters think she is crushing on SOnny. And here i thought she was going to fixate on Will again.

That could be since I thought I saw her look at Sonny very strangely while still in hospital (when they were with AG)...just thought it was my over active imagination!

#157   2013/07/02 07:31AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I do believe Chandler is returning to finish his degree. Now the other's motive?????

I also read that Chandler just having got his second Emmy is going for more money...but you can read anything...time will tell.

#158   2013/07/02 08:05PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I also read that Chandler just having got his second Emmy is going for more money...but you can read anything...time will tell.

That's true! You never know. And it could be true.

#159   2013/07/02 08:13PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... I'll let someone else continue.. lol

#160   2013/07/03 05:51AM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

OMG!! her reaction to her baby crying today!!! I wanted to slap that little free-loading, unappreciative, W!tch, spelled with a capital "B"!!! EVERY TIME you see baby Ari, either Will or Sonny has her.. NO rent. No bills. No job. NO brains!! haha. ETC... I'll let someone else continue.. lol

Her being so stroppy really is the old Gabi-
    and she got away with the stalking thing looks like it!!!! ugh!

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list