List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12382, Replies: 251
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2013/06/07 05:09AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: I think they're trying to soften us up to Gabi (not working on me) so that they can bring out the Melanie thing and bring Gabi down again. There has been so much mention of Melanie, especially lately , that it def looks like they're moving in this direction.

fingers crossed but I doubt it.

#142   2013/06/24 09:12AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

The Will should turn himself in thread has me wondering how long is this plot device going to last......and then I started to think back that Gabs little secret could eventually come out too If the rumors are true that Camillia also plans on leaving, jail time for both of Ari's parents????

#143   2013/06/24 09:30AM
    Re:
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: The Will should turn himself in thread has me wondering how long is this plot device going to last......and then I started to think back that Gabs little secret could eventually come out too If the rumors are true that Camillia also plans on leaving, jail time for both of Ari's parents????

Well that only leaves Rafe and Kate to raise her!...LOL
    Just pulling your sock,Amld!

#144   2013/06/24 09:46AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: The Will should turn himself in thread has me wondering how long is this plot device going to last......and then I started to think back that Gabs little secret could eventually come out too If the rumors are true that Camillia also plans on leaving, jail time for both of Ari's parents????

Well that only leaves Rafe and Kate to raise her!...LOL
    Just pulling your sock,Amld!

Aaaaachhhhh when did you get such an evil streak in YOU.

#145   2013/06/24 09:55AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

what happened to Sonny being named the Godfather...???

#146   2013/06/24 11:11AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote EpicFail: what happened to Sonny being named the Godfather...???

Maybe they talk about it this week. After the Mary Poppins and the bonding over diaper changing and then when he fixed up apartment for their homecoming

#147   2013/06/24 07:28PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:

Maybe they talk about it this week. After the Mary Poppins and the bonding over diaper changing and then when he fixed up apartment for their homecoming

Ugh!!!!!! It's soooo helpless!!! Sooo innocent!!!

#148   2013/06/25 07:02AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Ugh!!!!!! It's soooo helpless!!! Sooo innocent!!!

I just keep thinking she also said she isnt going to sign a new contract so her time with us won't be that much longer. Thats the only good thing I've heard recently about the contracts.

#149   2013/06/25 07:11AM
    Re:
    ej and sami

I am so tried of Gabi she thinks she can't do nothing wrong.she just like her brother Rafe it's never there fault. I can't believe writers that not bring her past. People think she thinks this perfect girl which is not true. Why she can't stay at Rafe's he got a lot spaces.

#150   2013/06/25 07:12AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Isn't her contract up in December - which means we'll see her until at least March/April 2014

besides the fact that there has been no official announcement and it's rather suspicious that both Chandler and she went public with their contract plans right after the show won an Emmy.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 07:14AM
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list