List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11868, Replies: 251
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2013/06/05 05:06PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I've been saying it from day one this girl was so desperate that's why first she paid to have stalker than ended up married to someone she closed her eyes on his strange behavior. This isn't a strong scheming character just a pathetic little girl

I know I need to replace my DVR. Something HAAS to be wrong with the recorder. No Way that Gabi said this to Nick..

"I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Sonny and Will"...!?!?!
    WWHHAAATTT!!! Well... "I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Melanie and Chad!!".. !!!!!

Hi, Zuzu61!
    From my point of view, Gabi is a little imature and naive when it comes to love. She wanted Chad and just went after him in the worst possible way!
    She didn't have any idea what she started, and that more people didn't get hurt or killed in the end is a mystery to me. She's the black sheep of the Hernandez family, but she's not evil..... She was just so freaking madly in love with Chad!!! Hiring a stalker was going too far, loving Chad never got far enough....I soo want them to be together!!! The Chababy hospital scenes the other day were sooo beautiful!!!!

You see, I get that!!

Melanie is not dead, she just left town....she could come back some day for revenge....Chad wanted her to stay....Melanie CHOSE to leave...Chad got some revenge at the first wedding at the church.

Gabi is ok and will be, I hope, with Chad!!

#132   2013/06/05 06:40PM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Get ready...Gabi did nothing when she found out that Andrew had Melanie...and she completely has no remorse about any of it..and she is as much to blame as Nick on the way Will was treated...but she has Will's baby and that wipes the slate clean? ok...now let me have it.
    I am trying to get past it...does that count

#133   2013/06/05 06:53PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I've been saying it from day one this girl was so desperate that's why first she paid to have stalker than ended up married to someone she closed her eyes on his strange behavior. This isn't a strong scheming character just a pathetic little girl

I know I need to replace my DVR. Something HAAS to be wrong with the recorder. No Way that Gabi said this to Nick..

"I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Sonny and Will"...!?!?!
    WWHHAAATTT!!! Well... "I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Melanie and Chad!!".. !!!!!

And Jack, Abigail, JJ, Maggie, Adriene, Brady, and the town ....see what I don't get is now all of sudden she will slide by and yet today we hear from Chad that he still resents and hates Nick? Did Will and Sonny tell him about the Will signing over his rights and the reason why? Little miss muffet knew Nicks behavior, she heard him talking about Will & Sonny and yet she as said before was so desperate to be with a man that she overlooked it all just to say SOMEONE LOVES ME. Yeah, I want her with nobody, I especially don't want her in the middle of Will & Sonny's lives.

#134   2013/06/05 08:25PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

The writer's/TPTB know the fans are NOT going to say anything negative about a sweet, innocent child, and IMO that's how they trapped us.
    If we say anything about Deceitful Gabi, others can always come back with the.. "Well... she is the mother of Will's baby"..
    If you go back through today from beginning to end. Stefano's s/l is about Rafe. EJ-rafe & Gabi thru the baby, Sami-Rafe & Gabi/her baby.. Poor Will-Gabi, because of the baby, Sonny-Gabi/bacause of Arianna... and on and on and on....
    We could complain about them being in the middle of everyone's lives/S/L's.. so they put Poor, pitiful Rafe in a coma, and they gave Gabi the Horton/Brady baby..
    WE ARE GOING TO ACCEPT THEIR FAVS and like (you say dazonby).. LIKE IT OR GET PAST IT.. OR ELSE!! Just too bad.

I lost what respect I DIDN'T have for her today when she.. "NO NO Nick, No.. Sniff,Sniff".. As she lowers her poor little head and TAKES HIS Unlimited/bottomless Debit Card!!!!! Oh BOOHOO.. "He make me take it"..
    Yeah Yeah.. He just wanted to help! So take it back to the 17 bedroom mansion and get online and buy ALL those Necessary items you need JUST FOR SURVIVAL, JUST FOR THE BABY..
    Cram, shove, choke .. JMO..
    Poor little thing, She's sorry for what she did last summer.

Yeah! We'll wait and see!! SEE her surprises if things don't go HER way.. JMO..

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/05 08:28PM
    #135   2013/06/06 05:56AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61: The writer's/TPTB know the fans are NOT going to say anything negative about a sweet, innocent child, and IMO that's how they trapped us.
    If we say anything about Deceitful Gabi, others can always come back with the.. "Well... she is the mother of Will's baby"..
    If you go back through today from beginning to end. Stefano's s/l is about Rafe. EJ-rafe & Gabi thru the baby, Sami-Rafe & Gabi/her baby.. Poor Will-Gabi, because of the baby, Sonny-Gabi/bacause of Arianna... and on and on and on....
    We could complain about them being in the middle of everyone's lives/S/L's.. so they put Poor, pitiful Rafe in a coma, and they gave Gabi the Horton/Brady baby..
    WE ARE GOING TO ACCEPT THEIR FAVS and like (you say dazonby).. LIKE IT OR GET PAST IT.. OR ELSE!! Just too bad.

I lost what respect I DIDN'T have for her today when she.. "NO NO Nick, No.. Sniff,Sniff".. As she lowers her poor little head and TAKES HIS Unlimited/bottomless Debit Card!!!!! Oh BOOHOO.. "He make me take it"..
    Yeah Yeah.. He just wanted to help! So take it back to the 17 bedroom mansion and get online and buy ALL those Necessary items you need JUST FOR SURVIVAL, JUST FOR THE BABY..
    Cram, shove, choke .. JMO..
    Poor little thing, She's sorry for what she did last summer.

Yeah! We'll wait and see!! SEE her surprises if things don't go HER way.. JMO..

You know we think alike!! SO Bravo to your post!

#136   2013/06/06 06:36AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

One more thing...am I the only one that thinks that Gabi jumped the ship on Nick a little too fast?
    If she had not known ALOT of stuff that might...I said might...make a difference but she knew...SHE KNEW alot!
    So now she is going to move in with Will and Sonny...omg!
    And just because she wanted love (who doesn't) is NOT a good enough reason to do all the stuff she did.
    I don't get Chad at all now...he does a 180 because Gabi had Will's baby and has Grace's name...oh pleeeze!
    I think the writers are really playing us viewers

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/06 06:38AM
    #137   2013/06/06 10:59AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

I think they're trying to soften us up to Gabi (not working on me) so that they can bring out the Melanie thing and bring Gabi down again. There has been so much mention of Melanie, especially lately , that it def looks like they're moving in this direction.

#138   2013/06/06 11:01AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote zuzu61:

OK OK!!! I was wrong.. I missed Gabi saying "Look what I did to Melanie".. So now the writer's have TOTALLY redeemed her.. She is now the Perfect Princess. She has now paid for her sins.

Hardly - she is far from the redeemed perfect princess, this is the calm before the storm and it's going to be a nasty sheetstorm.

she hasn't begun to pay for the sins she committed upon Melanie and ALL the residents of Salem.

#139   2013/06/06 02:50PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote dazgonby: Get ready...Gabi did nothing when she found out that Andrew had Melanie...and she completely has no remorse about any of it..and she is as much to blame as Nick on the way Will was treated...but she has Will's baby and that wipes the slate clean? ok...now let me have it.
    I am trying to get past it...does that count

Lots of black sheep in Salem with white whool nowadays

#140   2013/06/06 02:56PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

I love Gabi and want her redeemed!

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list