List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11687, Replies: 251
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2013/06/04 07:51AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail: Sonny delivering Arianna Grace was giving in to Gabi - oh-kay.....
    just the fact that Sonny is keeping this secret from Will dictates that Will is going find out, secrets don't stay secrets for long in Salem - that's Soap 101.

Really???? Sonny told Gabi that "good people do bad things" or something to that effect so I guess delivering Will's baby pretty much did make it ok with Sonny...anyway that was the turning point...oh-kay?
    I think you are preaching to the choir here...I never said that the secret would remain a secret...and yeah I took Soap 101.
    I just made the comment that it wasn't going to matter.

#122   2013/06/04 08:14AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

You guys, what about the glory of forgiveness? A lot of salemites have been blessed with that before! Ok, Gababy moves in with WilSon and Chad is a close friend of both of those boys......... maybe Chad will learn to know Gabi in a new way and give her the opportunity to apologise. He'll understand how much she loves him and that things went a little crazy. she'll probably start working at the pub. Gaby has a lot to answer for, but she's not the only one.

#123   2013/06/04 08:37AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

This is just a tv show to me
    No need for forgiveness or to compare what she has done to everyone else on the show.
    Seems like that is a big thing with people...just compare to someone else that is equally as bad...2 wrongs does not make it right.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 08:39AM
    #124   2013/06/04 09:38AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Ok then Gabi girl what are you waiting for!
    Live your life and move in with Chad!!!! I'm sure he'll appreciate it once he finds out

#125   2013/06/04 09:45AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote Rosieroserson: Ok then Gabi girl what are you waiting for!
    Live your life and move in with Chad!!!! I'm sure he'll appreciate it once he finds out

It would be funny if you are right when Chad finds out that Grace is the middle name

#126   2013/06/04 03:55PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Ok then Gabi girl what are you waiting for!

It would be funny if you are right when Chad finds out that Grace is the middle name

I just freakin remembered that Grace was his baby when I read this!!

Are we going to get Chabi?? Whoot, whoot!!

#127   2013/06/05 12:41PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I've been saying it from day one this girl was so desperate that's why first she paid to have stalker than ended up married to someone she closed her eyes on his strange behavior. This isn't a strong scheming character just a pathetic little girl

#128   2013/06/05 02:18PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: I've been saying it from day one this girl was so desperate that's why first she paid to have stalker than ended up married to someone she closed her eyes on his strange behavior. This isn't a strong scheming character just a pathetic little girl

I know I need to replace my DVR. Something HAAS to be wrong with the recorder. No Way that Gabi said this to Nick..

"I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Sonny and Will"...!?!?!
    WWHHAAATTT!!! Well... "I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Melanie and Chad!!".. !!!!!

#129   2013/06/05 02:45PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I've been saying it from day one this girl was so desperate that's why first she paid to have stalker than ended up married to someone she closed her eyes on his strange behavior. This isn't a strong scheming character just a pathetic little girl

I know I need to replace my DVR. Something HAAS to be wrong with the recorder. No Way that Gabi said this to Nick..

"I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Sonny and Will"...!?!?!
    WWHHAAATTT!!! Well... "I'm HONESTLY still trying to understand why you did what you did to Melanie and Chad!!".. !!!!!

OK OK!!! I was wrong.. I missed Gabi saying "Look what I did to Melanie".. So now the writer's have TOTALLY redeemed her.. She is now the Perfect Princess. She has now paid for her sins.

#130   2013/06/05 02:50PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote zuzu61:

Hi, Zuzu61!
    From my point of view, Gabi is a little imature and naive when it comes to love. She wanted Chad and just went after him in the worst possible way!
    She didn't have any idea what she started, and that more people didn't get hurt or killed in the end is a mystery to me. She's the black sheep of the Hernandez family, but she's not evil..... She was just so freaking madly in love with Chad!!! Hiring a stalker was going too far, loving Chad never got far enough....I soo want them to be together!!! The Chababy hospital scenes the other day were sooo beautiful!!!!

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list