List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 12306, Replies: 251
    « 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:
    #111   2013/05/22 10:57AM
    Re:
    stjarna

So what if Gabi has a Brady-Horton baby- people still need to know what kind of person she is!!!
    It's ok for Samantha always being exposed, but Gabi not???!!!! Also want it cos of Chad- as he is suffering for something that is not his fault really, and Nick and Gabi can do whatever, blackmail, play stalker game, and get redemption?!

Why?- Because she is a Hernandez princess or what?!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 11:06AM
    #112   2013/05/22 11:35AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote stjarna: So what if Gabi has a Brady-Horton baby- people still need to know what kind of person she is!!!
    It's ok for Samantha always being exposed, but Gabi not???!!!! Also want it cos of Chad- as he is suffering for something that is not his fault really, and Nick and Gabi can do whatever, blackmail, play stalker game, and get redemption?!

Chad is suffering? Smoozing it up with Abby and giving her gifts and wanting to go out on a date?

What will people do to Gabi?? Ignore her?? Really?? Will she go to jail??
    People are just peeing into the wind.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 11:36AM
    #113   2013/05/22 11:45AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote stjarna: So what if Gabi has a Brady-Horton baby- people still need to know what kind of person she is!!!

Chad is suffering? Smoozing it up with Abby and giving her gifts and wanting to go out on a date?

I doubt that Gabi would see any sort of jail time...just like the whole thing that Chad signed which was so stupid that I have no idea how Justin would even go along with that.

There does need to be some sort of closure with this whole Gabi thing being brought out into the open...everyone else has their whole nasty life secrets brought out and then thats the end of it...well for some, others not so much.

And unless I have my whole time line off...I thought Arianna died way before any of this was even a glimmer of a thought, so using that as an excuse is pretty lame.

Let them stand up and just admit what they did and take whatever is handed to them...or in this case...nothing.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 11:46AM
    #114   2013/06/03 11:42AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I can't believe it now they have Chad forgiving this wench. Tell Abigail. Tell Maggie. See how they feel. Seriously this is just BS

#115   2013/06/03 12:49PM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: I can't believe it now they have Chad forgiving this wench. Tell Abigail. Tell Maggie. See how they feel. Seriously this is just BS

I could not believe it either...and I guess it was Chad's fault that Gabi stalked him.

I don't think it will matter if Maggie or Abby were told...afterall Gabi had a Horton baby!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 12:50PM
    #116   2013/06/03 12:56PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I can't believe it now they have Chad forgiving this wench. Tell Abigail. Tell Maggie. See how they feel. Seriously this is just BS

I could not believe it either...and I guess it was Chad's fault that Gabi stalked him.

I don't think it will matter if Maggie or Abby were told...afterall Gabi had a Horton baby!

VOMIT!!!!!!! D@mned writer's..
    Now I hear Prince-@ss is moving in with Wilson!! I'm sure they'll have to move into the Kiriakis Mansion!! You know she must live in the manner she's accustomed!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 01:01PM
    #117   2013/06/03 08:13PM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote HouseTops:

I doubt that Gabi would see any sort of jail time...just like the whole thing that Chad signed which was so stupid that I have no idea how Justin would even go along with that.

There does need to be some sort of closure with this whole Gabi thing being brought out into the open...everyone else has their whole nasty life secrets brought out and then thats the end of it...well for some, others not so much.

And unless I have my whole time line off...I thought Arianna died way before any of this was even a glimmer of a thought, so using that as an excuse is pretty lame.

Let them stand up and just admit what they did and take whatever is handed to them...or in this case...nothing.
    . Your timeline isn't off Ariana died 2010

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/03 08:15PM
    #118   2013/06/04 06:50AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Quote dazgonby:

this actually reminded me how Gabi did blame Chad for the stalker thing - she told him that if he just shut her down she never would've gone as far as she did.

Everyone in Salem should know exactly what kind of devious psychopath she really is.

you don't think Maggie would care that Gabi's actions put Melanie's life in danger? you don't think Abby would care that Gabi's actions killed her father?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/04 06:51AM
    #119   2013/06/04 07:09AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote dazgonby:

this actually reminded me how Gabi did blame Chad for the stalker thing - she told him that if he just shut her down she never would've gone as far as she did.

Everyone in Salem should know exactly what kind of devious psychopath she really is.

you don't think Maggie would care that Gabi's actions put Melanie's life in danger? you don't think Abby would care that Gabi's actions killed her father?

I didn't say they wouldn't care...but the way it is being written it simply is not going to matter.

They had Nick sobbing on Maggie and telling her so that she could figure out that he had been raped in prison...and Gabi is married to Nick.

Melanie did not tell her anything and time has passed and Maggie being the idiot that she has become...well you figure it out.

As for Abby...well since Chad is blaming himself and has said it to her and since it is a Horton baby... Abby would have to deal with Will and Sonny...and with the whole JJ thing...it will probably be overlooked.

When or if it does come out it could put a hitch in Will and Sonny's relationship since Sonny has known for a very long time...we all saw how easy it was for Sonny to give in to Gabi.

#120   2013/06/04 07:15AM
    Re:
    EpicFail

Sonny delivering Arianna Grace was giving in to Gabi - oh-kay.....

just the fact that Sonny is keeping this secret from Will dictates that Will is going find out, secrets don't stay secrets for long in Salem - that's Soap 101.

« 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list