List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11710, Replies: 251
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2013/05/19 06:05PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote stjarna: This is why I can't stand Gabi - she also did wrong and noone pulled her on what she did- and heaven know what could have happened to Melanie cos she played the stalker game- and nobody will do anything about it to her- but she can play judge, jury and executioner when someone else is concerned no problem. How high and mighty one can get!

I wish Chad balbs it all finally to Will- and Abby, everyone so they see Gabi for who she really is-

and although everyone of them have skeletons in their closet, I just can't stand when the Hernandez are always shown how wonderful they are- and really they are not, quite the opposite!!!!

OMGoodness How I AGREE with you!!! Frustrating!!! I can't stand to watch either one of them!!

#102   2013/05/19 06:12PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

IMO.. It's like every actor on the show is used to prop these 2!!! I stopped watching, reading comments, posting, etc. for months, thinking when I returned they'd be gone. But I was Dreaming!!! I'll just keep dreaming!! Maybe one day they'll put them on another show.
    Heck.. TPTB, GT, KC, or whoever is obsessed with them have already tried featuring Princesses BRO on every show possible and he failed.
    Look at the "Lists of Shows". He is featured on 4, and all 4 have failed. Cram, push, prop, shove.. still doesn't mean he/she can act. Esp. he !! lol

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 06:14PM
    #103   2013/05/20 06:09AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Four SHOWS?? now you have me curious.

OYE VEY I am still halfway asleep. I posted something right now here and rushed back to delete because it had nothing to do with this thread.

I sure do hope that someone spills the beans about last SUMMER!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 06:10AM
    #104   2013/05/20 08:49AM
    Re:
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Four SHOWS?? now you have me curious.

OYE VEY I am still halfway asleep. I posted something right now here and rushed back to delete because it had nothing to do with this thread.

OOPS!! So did I. Thanks. Your post reminded me I also need to stick to the subject.

Since so many fans are commenting on exposing what Gabi did, maybe the writer's will.. ?? Sure hope so.

#105   2013/05/21 11:18AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote zuzu61:

OOPS!! So did I. Thanks. Your post reminded me I also need to stick to the subject.

Since so many fans are commenting on exposing what Gabi did, maybe the writer's will.. ?? Sure hope so.

Maybe if we keep this upfront they will see that we want it to be revealed.

I wonder if it ever was really what will happen. Does anyone even care, Jenn has moved on, Melanie moved away.

#106   2013/05/21 01:16PM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

I wonder if it ever was really what will happen. Does anyone even care, Jenn has moved on, Melanie moved away.

I just don't think it is going to matter anymore, especially since the writers have Sonny delivering the baby that will create a "special bond" with Gabi and all will be forgiven.

#107   2013/05/22 05:41AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

I just don't think it is going to matter anymore, especially since the writers have Sonny delivering the baby that will create a "special bond" with Gabi and all will be forgiven.

YOU HAVE ME CRYING

#108   2013/05/22 05:58AM
    Re:
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

YOU HAVE ME CRYING

Doesn't do a whole lot for me either but has to be the way it is headed...and for Nick with the rape in prison thing... pretty much a given thing that they will feel sorry for him..and all will be forgiven there too.
    I don't get it, especially thinking that would be why Nick hates gays... makes no sense to me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 05:59AM
    #109   2013/05/22 06:13AM
    Re:
    tariro

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote dazgonby:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote zuzu61:

YOU HAVE ME CRYING

Doesn't do a whole lot for me either but has to be the way it is headed...and for Nick with the rape in prison thing... pretty much a given thing that they will feel sorry for him..and all will be forgiven there too.
    I don't get it, especially thinking that would be why Nick hates gays... makes no sense to me.

Thought I was the only one dissatisfied with the idea of insta-town forgiveness for Nick that's sure to come now(due to the suffering we now know he went through) and no revelations for Gabi ,its ridiculous and frustrating ,has there ever been more of an anti-climax. With other stories there is a build-up until the eventual exposure which at least leads to a bit of shunning, at least this what happens for well rounded characters like Sami, Nicole, EJ

#110   2013/05/22 09:36AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

What would you all like to see happen to Gabi....exposed and then what? She has a Horton, Dimera, Brady baby.

Short of going bye, bye, what? Kind of obvious not going anywhere.....

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list