List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11157, Replies: 251
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/03/29 09:57AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote dazgonby: Or they make it Chad's...hey, could happen...especially since Gabi didn't want a pat test done.

One can only hope that this is the case. Go Chabi!!

#92   2013/03/30 12:44PM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote dazgonby: Or they make it Chad's...hey, could happen...especially since Gabi didn't want a pat test done.

That would make my Chababy day!

#93   2013/03/30 02:07PM
    Re:
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:

Mine, too!!

#94   2013/04/01 03:10AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:

Mine, too!!

I hope and believe we're getting closer to this Chababy issue

#95   2013/05/17 10:43AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

I don't care that I started a new thread. I am hating Gabs so much right now.

#96   2013/05/18 05:44AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

She couldn't hold a candle to the schemers from before -did you reall think she was all that at the police station all high and mighty and praiser her brother and putting herself on some sort of pedestal. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GO DOWN and she needs to be knocked OFF of it again. To bad the ex prisoner wants Nick more.

#97   2013/05/18 05:55AM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: She couldn't hold a candle to the schemers from before -did you reall think she was all that at the police station all high and mighty and praiser her brother and putting herself on some sort of pedestal. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GO DOWN and she needs to be knocked OFF of it again. To bad the ex prisoner wants Nick more.

so agree!

#98   2013/05/18 06:51AM
    Re:
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: She couldn't hold a candle to the schemers from before -did you reall think she was all that at the police station all high and mighty and praiser her brother and putting herself on some sort of pedestal. THIS GIRL NEEDS TO GO DOWN and she needs to be knocked OFF of it again. To bad the ex prisoner wants Nick more.

Just pair her with Chad....and let him do the punishment
    That should be ohh so good

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/18 06:52AM
    #99   2013/05/18 01:07PM
    Re:
    zuzu61

One thing for sure!! Stefano wouldn't serve her tea and beg Gagi & Slick to see his Grandchild!! (oops.. Gabi & Nick)

Her Princess Days would be over.

#100   2013/05/19 12:14PM
    Re:
    stjarna

This is why I can't stand Gabi - she also did wrong and noone pulled her on what she did- and heaven know what could have happened to Melanie cos she played the stalker game- and nobody will do anything about it to her- but she can play judge, jury and executioner when someone else is concerned no problem. How high and mighty one can get!

I wish Chad balbs it all finally to Will- and Abby, everyone so they see Gabi for who she really is-

and although everyone of them have skeletons in their closet, I just can't stand when the Hernandez are always shown how wonderful they are- and really they are not, quite the opposite!!!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list