List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: "I know what she did last summer",

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

"I know what she did last summer",

Started by Jen821 at 2013/02/28 11:18AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/07 03:20PM, Views: 11128, Replies: 251
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/28 11:18AM
    "I know what she did last summer",
    Jen821

Sami says to Nick who was threatening her today! Go Sami!! It was the best line on the show. Loved how Sami put Nick in his place! Go Sami!!

#2   2013/02/28 11:30AM
    Re:
    Jen821

Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

#3   2013/02/28 11:33AM
    Re:
    allmylovingdays

Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING at the screen to -someone SHAKE WILL jog his damn memory that those two were trying from day one to keep him away from his own child, he wasn't INVITED to go to the sonogram.

Will needs a lawyer and if he is so damn scared to have Justin hear his sins then why not just go to the man who you shot who just happens to be a lawyer, is crazy in love with your mother and has forgiven your dumbass for the crime committed against him. SLAP SLAP SLAP someone needs to slap Will.

#4   2013/02/28 11:38AM
    Re:
    Jen821

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Jen821: Then there is Will throwing in the towel and giving his daughter up to crazy Nick!! Will is blaming his problems on his mom and so there for he should give up his daughter to Nick cos that is what Nick wants. Sami is fighting for his daughter and Will doesn't even want her.

I KNOW I WAS SCREAMING at the screen to -someone SHAKE WILL jog his damn memory that those two were trying from day one to keep him away from his own child, he wasn't INVITED to go to the sonogram.

Will needs a lawyer and if he is so damn scared to have Justin hear his sins then why not just go to the man who you shot who just happens to be a lawyer, is crazy in love with your mother and has forgiven your dumbass for the crime committed against him. SLAP SLAP SLAP someone needs to slap Will.

Yes, dito , please someone Slap Will!!

#5   2013/02/28 11:54AM
    Re:
    HouseTops

~)

Quote Jen821:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Yes, dito , please someone Slap Will!!

I've always wanted to slap Will ...hate the character!!
    Do not care for CM at all and wish they would replace him with someone who can take a more dynamic approach. He is always good @ though.

Best line of DOOL lately, except for Victor's lines...always funny!!

#6   2013/02/28 11:56AM
    Re:
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:

it does not make sense for him not going with it to Ej. they messed it up,imo

#7   2013/02/28 12:15PM
    Re:
    SandraJ

Quote allmylovingdays:

I love the character of Will, but he is so soft and pitiful. The only time Will gets tough is with Sami and he really needs to go her and kiss her backside, because Sami knew all along that Nick was a nutjob and intends to keep Will away from his child.

Julie is another one I would love to slap the stew out of.

#8   2013/02/28 12:34PM
    Re:
    SoapBox17

ALL I CAN SAY IS CHECK MATE BABY!!!!
    Now what is that sick minded F gonna do now? Either Gabi goes to the steel bar cage or Nick backs off. You wanna play with the big dogs you better be able to pony up and Sami just B slapped Nick right into his puppy pants!

#9   2013/02/28 12:41PM
    Re:
    dazgonby

I can't wait to see it tonight!

#10   2013/02/28 12:41PM
    Re:
    stjarna

I wonder who blew it now Nick!?

touche

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list