List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Started by switzerland at 2013/02/25 09:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:13PM, Views: 3050, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/07 01:21PM
    Re: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)
    Master

EJ is stupid. He's ignorant and has turned into a lap dog. Exactly how he should be written. Young dumb and full of crap. Wag that tail dummy.

#22   2013/03/07 01:45PM
    cooper14

Can't stand them and I fast forward their scenes especially the gagging bed scenes!!! If they keep putting them front and center I will soon be watching about 15 minutes of the show and probably just quit it all together.

#23   2013/03/09 12:36PM
    mille

Quote Master: EJ is stupid. He's ignorant and has turned into a lap dog. Exactly how he should be written. Young dumb and full of crap. Wag that tail dummy.

Lol, now that's funny!

#24   2013/03/09 06:11PM
    Moonlight Fairy

Quote mille:
    Quote cocochanel: Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

Lol, hype all the way. They do have things in common, they like to take children, Samantha tried to sell her sister on the black market and Elvis kidnapp his own daughter to punish Samantha. They both like to blackmail people, let's see Samantha has blackmailed Kate, Lexie, Eugenia, she lost her job behind Scami! Elvis and Samantha, two peas in an evil pod!

You know what these two can go to h&%l for all I care for.They both cause trouble making things worse.And I know these two don't have a future waiting for them.Something is gonna happen to one of them.And the other will make a escape getting away with evething.

#25   2013/03/11 09:59AM
    mille

It was so nice not seeing these two for a couple of days. The soap was so much better!

#26   2013/03/11 11:22AM
    mille

Lol, enjoyed Lucas but he was with half of dumb and dumber today, which was a joke!

#27   2013/03/15 07:35PM
    mille

Elvis really thinks he can make Samantha tow the line. Stefano is going to have a field day with her. Samantha. not going to know what hit her and pinning Elvis will not be able to do a thing. Can't wait until Samantha moves into the house of DiMera.

#28   2013/03/16 03:14PM
    Maebaby

I want to see Sami and EJ suffer!!!!!!!!! I use to like Sami but I can't stand her since she has lost her mind.

#29   2013/03/16 07:12PM
    mille

Quote Maebaby: I want to see Sami and EJ suffer!!!!!!!!! I use to like Sami but I can't stand her since she has lost her mind.

Think Samantha will be doing alot of suffering for them both

#30   2013/03/19 09:36AM
    mille

Quote DivaSam1: Switzerland they make me ill as well. I get truly disgusted seeing them together. EJ is so sick and twisted. Any man that has no problem doing what he did to his daughter Sydney is not worth my spit to be on him. That was just too cruel and Sammi should have been completely through with him after that cause that is a serious deal-breaker. He should have never been allowed to be around his children ever. Sammi has no class or self respect to want to be with a man who set it up for you to believe your child was dead going so far as to give you a child's bloody shirt to con.vince you it is true and then stand and enjoy watching your despair and grief. Also, some people like his obsession with her but to me being that obsessed is not a good thing. EJ is weak and acts like the function of his life totally depends on Sammi being in it or he just can't make it through life.

Lol, And they want Nick dead! So glad Stefano's is back. Can't wait to see what he dose to Samantha, she won't see it coming and Elvis was upset that Samantha wanted to tell Rafe about Nick, he won't see it coming either. He's to busy trying to hold on to someone that breeze's threw men like the wind. Lol, with Samantha, when it comes to men that she wants, it's like one week your it and the next week your not!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list