List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Started by switzerland at 2013/02/25 09:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:13PM, Views: 3116, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/28 10:17AM
    Re: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)
    mille

Lol, JScott on his character " I feel like every time he tries to change for love or be someone he's not he "fails" I loved him when he's was charming and nasty! Love this!

#12   2013/02/28 03:51PM
    NJ SOAP LADY

I have never liked EJ and Sami EJ had told his father Nicole was his love then it is Sami
    Sami needs some like Rafe or Lucas who do not put up with her attitude they both make her see herself for who she really is...and she does not like that

#13   2013/02/28 04:57PM
    mille

Quote NJ SOAP LADY: I have never liked EJ and Sami EJ had told his father Nicole was his love then it is Sami
    Sami needs some like Rafe or Lucas who do not put up with her attitude they both make her see herself for who she really is...and she does not like that

Lol, I give Elvis and Samantha till May, If they go after May it will be on borrowed time!

#14   2013/03/06 05:31PM
    mille

Lol, Samantha and Elvis plotting Nicks dimise. Nick might get hurt or killed, but ploting Scami won't be able to walk away with clean hands.

#15   2013/03/06 11:38PM
    madamerose55

I find Sammy too arrogant, she really thinks she is right all the time, has no empathy for anyone but her family and herself.All you hear from her is my son, my son, my grand daughter and my family, if she would have stayed out of this maybe they (will, gabby, and Nick would have eventually worked this out. Now it is all going to fall on Nick, they are going to make him the bad guy and Sammi the good guy again. no matter what Sammy always wins and always seems to get what she wants. I would like to see someone take her down sometime, and she how she likes being scared and afraid. that is what she does to everyone who gets in her way. but now she is with EJ, that is not going to happen, they are two very powerful people.

#16   2013/03/07 09:18AM
    mille

Quote madamerose55: I find Sammy too arrogant, she really thinks she is right all the time, has no empathy for anyone but her family and herself.All you hear from her is my son, my son, my grand daughter and my family, if she would have stayed out of this maybe they (will, gabby, and Nick would have eventually worked this out. Now it is all going to fall on Nick, they are going to make him the bad guy and Sammi the good guy again. no matter what Sammy always wins and always seems to get what she wants. I would like to see someone take her down sometime, and she how she likes being scared and afraid. that is what she does to everyone who gets in her way. but now she is with EJ, that is not going to happen, they are two very powerful people.

Lol, I don't know, Elvis is somewhat powerful, though not in the league of his father. Elvis also has his kryptonite and that's his so called love for Samantha. Samantha "seems" to get what she wants, lol but gets caught in the end. from tying to put her sister on the black market to blackmail and everything else in between.

#17   2013/03/07 09:34AM
    NJ SOAP LADY

If Sami and EJ are plotting then yes something will happen to Nick but somehow they will get away with it I would love to see them both get caught and jail or something Sami never thinks of anyone but herself she started the trouble Will Gabi and Nick had it all taken care of until Sami butted in

#18   2013/03/07 09:40AM
    Stash

I have learned to give up my aligance to Sami being with anyone in particular because that can change in a day. EJ, although very pretty to look at has done so many rotten things to her and her family, I don't see how she can consider being with him if he was the last man on earth. But, a good point was made, they are two peas in a pod.

I always thought Rafe was better for her but now that he is sleeping with Kate, I don't see how he could ever go back to Sami once the Ejami thing is over, and it will be.

#19   2013/03/07 01:15PM
    CGabriel510

THANK YOU Swizterland & DivaSam1!
    I (Literally) get Ill when I see them in bed together!! I'm SORRY, but it will be a MIGHTY cold day in H*LL if I EVER fall in love with someone who rapes me, PUHLEEZE! (NOT saying I have been raped)(besides, my BROTHERS, and GOD BROTHER, (who is a RETIRED POLICE OFFICER) will get to him BEFORE anyone else does, just saying, He can apologize to me while he's looking up at me from H*LL! TY.
    Maybe Sami will WAKE UP when he shows his TRUE COLORS (and HE WILL), and she'll try to run back to Rafe, OR Lucas, but they will be UNAVAILABEL to her.

#20   2013/03/07 01:17PM
    CGabriel510

Quote kaytoes: Sami has no class at all. She is loud rude and doesn't think about any one but herself. E.J. doesn't care about Sami he just wonted to take her away from Rafe. And if the truth hadn't come out about the baby she would be with Rafe was telling E.J.after the wedding. They should really remember how much they led us to believe E.J. and Sami hate each other.

THANK YOU, KEYNOTES, I TOTALLY AGREE!!!
    E JERK DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT SAMANTHA!! (as John Black would say "THAT'S A FACT")

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list