List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)

Started by switzerland at 2013/02/25 09:59PM
    Latest post: 2013/07/08 12:13PM, Views: 3069, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/02/25 09:59PM
    EJ and Samantha no fans please
    switzerland

I know a lot of people love them together but they make me ill. EJ was so full of it when told Sami "people get into pregnant women's faces all the time" or some bs to thar effect. When Nicole was pregnant with his child the first time, he didn't want anyone arguing with her for fear something would happen to his child! These two don't remember what they did to each other? She said he raped her. He told her child was dead. She shot him in the head. I guess in some circles that's a turn on! lol

This thread was sanctioned by Admin for those who dislike Samantha and EJ. ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/26 09:53AM
    #2   2013/02/26 09:16AM
    Re: EJ and Samantha no fans please
    DivaSam1

Switzerland they make me ill as well. I get truly disgusted seeing them together. EJ is so sick and twisted. Any man that has no problem doing what he did to his daughter Sydney is not worth my spit to be on him. That was just too cruel and Sammi should have been completely through with him after that cause that is a serious deal-breaker. He should have never been allowed to be around his children ever. Sammi has no class or self respect to want to be with a man who set it up for you to believe your child was dead going so far as to give you a child's bloody shirt to con.vince you it is true and then stand and enjoy watching your despair and grief. Also, some people like his obsession with her but to me being that obsessed is not a good thing. EJ is weak and acts like the function of his life totally depends on Sammi being in it or he just can't make it through life.

#3   2013/02/26 09:40AM
    Re: EJ and Samantha no fans please
    mille

Not a fan of this couple either! Their together for now, but lt's not going to last. Samantha's can not stay committed to one man. She always thinks the grass is greener on the other side. Lol, she was with Rafe professing her love until she found out that Gabi was pregnant with Will's baby, then she went all Sami, lol seen it coming a mile away.
    Don't know who she'll be with next, just have to see how the wind blows!

#4   2013/02/26 02:50PM
    Re: Anti EJ and Sami thread. (No fans.)
    mille

Lol, it would be something if John Roman turned out to be Lucas child too. Paternity test was rigged by Stefano. That would make John Roman (Johnny) and Alice Caroline (Allie) whole brother and sister, and Elvis knew what his father did, wondering would Samantha still be Confessing her love to Elvis.

#5   2013/02/27 08:26PM
    mille

Lol, read a spoiler were Samantha goes to bed with Elvis, them she tell him she wants Nick gone. Lol, she's making a down payment

#6   2013/02/27 09:14PM
    kaytoes

Sami has no class at all. She is loud rude and doesn't think about any one but herself. E.J. doesn't care about Sami he just wonted to take her away from Rafe. And if the truth hadn't come out about the baby she would be with Rafe was telling E.J.after the wedding. They should really remember how much they led us to believe E.J. and Sami hate each other.

#7   2013/02/27 10:40PM
    mille

Quote kaytoes: Sami has no class at all. She is loud rude and doesn't think about any one but herself. E.J. doesn't care about Sami he just wonted to take her away from Rafe. And if the truth hadn't come out about the baby she would be with Rafe was telling E.J.after the wedding. They should really remember how much they led us to believe E.J. and Sami hate each other.

lol, Samantha's love, is like blowing wind, I give them till May!

#8   2013/02/28 05:45AM
    cocochanel

Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

#9   2013/02/28 07:53AM
    mille

Quote cocochanel: Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

Lol, hype all the way. They do have things in common, they like to take children, Samantha tried to sell her sister on the black market and Elvis kidnapp his own daughter to punish Samantha. They both like to blackmail people, let's see Samantha has blackmailed Kate, Lexie, Eugenia, she lost her job behind Scami! Elvis and Samantha, two peas in an evil pod!

#10   2013/02/28 08:32AM
    mille

Quote mille:
    Quote cocochanel: Thank you! I'm a newbie & glad to have found a board where Anti EJ/Sami comments are accepted. I just don't see what all the hype is all about. Cause that's what it is hype

Lol, hype all the way. They do have things in common, they like to take children, Samantha tried to sell her sister on the black market and Elvis kidnapp his own daughter to punish Samantha. They both like to blackmail people, let's see Samantha has blackmailed Kate, Lexie, Eugenia, she lost her job behind Scami! Elvis and Samantha, two peas in an evil pod!

Lol, two peas in a evil pod, Maybe they can eat themselves sick or better yet ...

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list