List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Update for today .. Max and Mimi?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Update for today .. Max and Mimi?

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/24 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/28 04:39PM, Views: 900, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2006/10/25 10:07AM
    Re: Update for today .. Max and Mimi?
    Angelic

Quote Chrissi: I was thinking about this last night. Abby is 18, and Max is of undetermined age... possibly early 20's? Mimi is early 20's, so either could be fine for the other, but I would rather see Abby with him.

Mimi and Max could have a fling, I guess. I see no attraction, but was surprised at the way he responded to her at the garage!

What happened to the boy Abby liked from the java cafe?
    On another subject- Chrissi, great job on the first story on your news page, Bravo!

#12   2006/10/25 10:27AM
    Chrissi

Hey what did happen to him? He was cute and nice. I think that Chelsea scared him away from Abby or something! :P

Thanks, are you referring to the Jason Cook article?

#13   2006/10/25 10:33AM
    Angelic

Quote Chrissi: Hey what did happen to him? He was cute and nice. I think that Chelsea scared him away from Abby or something! :P

Yes, that is the article. It was needed and hopefully many have read it! Nice to see you really stay on top of things for us!

#14   2006/10/25 01:27PM
    Serena

Quote Angelic:
    Quote Chrissi: Hey what did happen to him? He was cute and nice. I think that Chelsea scared him away from Abby or something! :P

Yes, that is the article. It was needed and hopefully many have read it! Nice to see you really stay on top of things for us!

Yes, very good article, kudos from me too! I almost posted a thanks in a new topic directing those to the news page who may not read it- but I didn't want to reopen the big JC argument!

#15   2006/10/27 06:21PM
    LovingFan

I want Max back with Chelese, especially sense she didn't do what he thought he did when he broke up with her.

I like Mimi, but not with max, I am thinking that maybe her and Philip should be together but Belle and SHawn should Be ALONE

#16   2006/10/28 09:21AM
    yuie

shawn should forgive mimi, because he is stupid why cant he forgive her . who would want to tell their husband that is inlove with another woman that the child she has is his.
    what she did is forgivable, belle is no angel i hate the way they make her a saint , she was willing to break up mimi and shawn 's wedding because she taught she was still in love with him. unfare, why was shawn so bad for breaking into her wedding, he should back with mimi.

#17   2006/10/28 09:23AM
    yuie

mimi dont need the stress of dealing with chelsea over max shawn is the man foe her.

#18   2006/10/28 04:39PM
    YANKEE ROSE

i agree shawn should forgive mimi but after shawn was with willow. i dont think mimi should take him back willow is what she is shawn knows it and still with her. ewwww

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list