List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Update for today .. Max and Mimi?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Update for today .. Max and Mimi?

Started by Chrissi at 2006/10/24 07:13AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/28 04:39PM, Views: 903, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/24 07:13AM
    Update for today .. Max and Mimi?
    Chrissi

Max and Mimi? Your thoughts?

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/update/608/Marlena_turns_sleuth

#2   2006/10/24 08:06AM
    Re: Update for today .. Max and Mimi?
    DOOLfan

Well I really thought that the writers would put Abby and Max together, but I guess they think that mimi needs a friend thru this breakup with Shawn. So I figure once mimi is gone, that will open the door for max to see abby as more than just a friend.

#3   2006/10/24 09:25AM
    erbutterfly1

:) yeah....iwas thinking the same thing...max and abby! shes getting to that age, she should be interested in someone by now.... and i like max....but not with mimi.she should go find rex or something cause i don't see her compatible with any of the guys on Days'. maybe with all the talk of newcomers...they'll find someone mimi is more compatible with!ya think she's gonna turn out just like her mother????

#4   2006/10/24 01:27PM
    Sebrina Fuller

Only thing I know is that I wish Mimi could find the man of her dreams and be happy. I wish the guy she aborted her baby with awhile ago would come back and they could reunite blissfully.!

#5   2006/10/24 01:30PM
    beccasica

Quote Sebrina Fuller: Only thing I know is that I wish Mimi could find the man of her dreams and be happy. I wish the guy she aborted her baby with awhile ago would come back and they could reunite blissfully.!

I think that is great idea!! They should definetly bring Rex back! I thought him and Mimi were great together! PLUS ... he was soo sexy!!

#6   2006/10/24 03:03PM
    shelle3498

don't know how i feel about max and mimi but am like the others i would love to see max and abby first if they didn't work out then go with mimi.

#7   2006/10/24 03:07PM
    Audd

Max and Mimi DO NOT fit at all, Mimi seems way older then Max. I think there would be more drama if it was Abby and Max, especially since Abby and Chelsea are best friends and then there is Stephanie!! No, I don't like the Max and Mimi thing at all!!

#8   2006/10/24 05:08PM
    bearrie

:0 NONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 05:12PM
    #9   2006/10/25 06:22AM
    4evaDrake

I remember Max as a kid way back in the late 80;s when steve and kayla were first on, i think that Max would be way to old for Abby. Mimi would be a better match.

#10   2006/10/25 08:00AM
    Chrissi

I was thinking about this last night. Abby is 18, and Max is of undetermined age... possibly early 20's? Mimi is early 20's, so either could be fine for the other, but I would rather see Abby with him.

Mimi and Max could have a fling, I guess. I see no attraction, but was surprised at the way he responded to her at the garage!

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list