List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Stefano's Return??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Stefano's Return??

Started by scwcsc2002 at 2006/10/24 06:19AM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 09:35AM, Views: 531, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2006/10/24 06:19AM
    Stefano's Return??
    scwcsc2002

According to the latest copy of soap in depth it states the Stefano IS NOT RETURNING for november sweeps. Bummer

#2   2006/10/24 06:35AM
    Re: Stefano's Return??
    Chrissi

No, he's not. I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

Ah well.. we still have evil E.J. and Patrick!

#3   2006/10/24 09:04AM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: No, he's not. I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

Does this mean Joseph is never come back. I am sooooooooo disappointed, I was really looking forward to his return. Shoot, Rats, Darn, there is no words to describe how disapointed I am!! Why does he have to be soooooooooooo stubborn, just come back!! The meyham he creats is the best, yeah EJ is evil, plus he's hot, but Stefano is the best villian. Please keep us up to date.Rats!!

#4   2006/10/24 10:17AM
    erbutterfly1

oh .......that drags...... i was looking forward to stefanos return. more drama.....as if there wasn't enough!

#5   2006/10/24 10:21AM
    Jnabnana

Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2006/10/24 10:21AM
    #6   2006/10/24 02:40PM
    Audd

Quote Jnabnana: Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

Yeah, I saw the same thing, is Soap Opera Weekly not a reliable source??????????????????????????????????

#7   2006/10/24 06:12PM
    bearrie

AW MAN, I was just staring to breath easier. The havoc that man caused, is still being felt around town. Not that long ago, we had that Sami as Stan bit. Many in town aren't soon to forget that. Let the Pheonix DIE, and stay dead. Besides, isn't it time for a new era of mischief? Let someone else have their hand at it.

#8   2006/10/25 06:21AM
    4evaDrake

Are we totally sure he isn't coming back?? On yesterdays episode, when john was grilling patrick he asked who did he report to Tony or Stefano? Why even ask that if he is already been told by Tony himself that stefano was dead.
    Maybe he will come back later rather than next month.
    Lets not forget that Lexie will be pissed here pretty soon, i think she may revert back to her evil ways.

#9   2006/10/25 06:39AM
    scwcsc2002

Quote Jnabnana: Chrissi, how do you know this? According to the cover of Soap Opera Weekly, Day's Stefano is "IN". It's on Soap Opera Digest's website...

according to soaps in depth joseph could not agree to a contract, dool writers wanted him as a recurring character not a every day contracted star. so he declined. he did the same thing on bold and the beautiful

#10   2006/10/26 09:35AM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi: No, he's not. I posted that today in our comings and goings. They couldn't pin down an agreement with him. Such a drag. My husband was really looking forward to seeing what Stefano was all about!

I posted something about Joseph not returning, I'm just wondering about this, it's confusing reading different magazines writing different things, ANY INFO IN REGARDS TO THIS??? I hope he will return. Thanks!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list