List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: New Sydney

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

New Sydney

Started by daysforever at 2013/02/19 12:46PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/20 09:35AM, Views: 813, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/02/19 12:46PM
    New Sydney
    daysforever

I just watched today's episode that featured the new actress (or actresses, because they usually cast twins) who is playing Sydney. She's adorable, and she resembles the young actors who play her brother Johnny DeMara.

#2   2013/02/19 03:59PM
    Re: New Sydney
    allmylovingdays

Quote daysforever: I just watched today's episode that featured the new actress (or actresses, because they usually cast twins) who is playing Sydney. She's adorable, and she resembles the young actors who play her brother Johnny DeMara.

TOO CUTE! I loved her saying more or less let go of me woman you are squeezing the life out of me.

Can't wait to see the EJAMIFAMILY all together again.

#3   2013/02/19 04:07PM
    HouseTops

She is very cute. Looking like her brother and father.

EJAMIfamily together forever!!

#4   2013/02/19 05:04PM
    alwaysEJ

She's a cutie. Sad to see the interaction between her & Nicole though. Obviously her purpose today was to show Nicole exactly how much she's lost & push her to leave town . . . but I'm thinking she'll find a reason to stick around

#5   2013/02/19 06:01PM
    mama rosa

Quote alwaysEJ: She's a cutie. Sad to see the interaction between her & Nicole though. Obviously her purpose today was to show Nicole exactly how much she's lost & push her to leave town . . . but I'm thinking she'll find a reason to stick around

No,I didn't find it that way at all!...I found it to show just how much Nicole loved that little girl Sidney!.and her father in another life!...and who appears but Wells...LOL

Oh, and yes the little girl is cute as a button!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/19 06:03PM
    #6   2013/02/19 10:55PM
    tariro

Liking new Sydney but not so much the Nicole hugging scene ,I feel for Nicole and the fact that she lost out on her own baby but obssessing over an ex 's daughter feels a bit creepy to me ,almost feel like saying "get out of her face thats not your kid!" wish Sami had been somewhere nearby . They need to give Nicole her own baby not continuously torture her with EJ's!

#7   2013/02/20 05:00AM
    stjarna

Cutie.

#8   2013/02/20 05:21AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Liking new Sydney but not so much the Nicole hugging scene ,I feel for Nicole and the fact that she lost out on her own baby but obssessing over an ex 's daughter feels a bit creepy to me ,almost feel like saying "get out of her face thats not your kid!" wish Sami had been somewhere nearby . They need to give Nicole her own baby not continuously torture her with EJ's!
    Maybe once she defrocks the priest he will want to go back and adopt a dozen or so kids from the areas he was in prior to Salem that were war torn or ravaged by poverty.

I can't wait to see the new Sydney interact with her siblings and parents. I loved that she had to be told, don't you remember me.

And EJ is just feeling so generous and so in love that he didn't let that phase him just like he didn't let the other one's obsession with his children mar his joy at finally getting what he has always wanted and loved his Samantha and his family.

#9   2013/02/20 06:58AM
    dazgonby

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote alwaysEJ: She's a cutie. Sad to see the interaction between her & Nicole though. Obviously her purpose today was to show Nicole exactly how much she's lost & push her to leave town . . . but I'm thinking she'll find a reason to stick around

No,I didn't find it that way at all!...I found it to show just how much Nicole loved that little girl Sidney!.and her father in another life!...and who appears but Wells...LOL

Oh, and yes the little girl is cute as a button!

I didn't find it that way either.
    I do think that Nicole needs some help getting over her obsession of Sidney, it has always bothered me she even continues to want to have contact with her...and I am going only on the fact of her switching babies and that whole mess...nothing to do with her losing her babies or loving babies.
    This new Sidney is cute as a button...can't wait to see her with her brothers and sister...and of course with Sami and Ej!

#10   2013/02/20 09:35AM
    deidnbella

Interesting.... I thought she looked like a little Nicole knock off! LOL She is adorable!!!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list