List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who Is Really EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is Really EJ

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/23 10:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 07:01PM, Views: 1204, Replies: 24
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2006/10/25 10:33AM
    Re: Who Is Really EJ
    Chrissi

Quote bearrie: If EJ were to be Elvis Jr (or is that John?) the time table would not work. Com'mon writer man, Do the math. Make it so that we the viewers aren't grossed out by what is going on. The writer before you (JERk) made Days into some kind of freak show, with all these far out, UNCOOL stories. How about toning it down 10,000 fold? Don't have EJ turn out to be Elvis (John or Jr). It'd be right along the lines of that UNCOOL, unimaginative Moron. Don't be like him. Take Days in the opposite direction. Make Days a CLASSY soap that we WANT to watch.

John isn't his father, Stefano is. Trust me, the new writer is far better than JER was. We won't be seeing anymore silly storylines anymore!

#12   2006/10/25 10:51AM
    Angelic

Oh come on, it's almost halloween, you mean no more Marlena possessed, with her lovely eyes? GOOD! Yes, this writer is a far better writer!
    EJ seems to have a bit of a vendettea of his own blaming the Brady family for his childhood, maybe he will have a bit of a problem with his own Dimera family as well, thus Stephano won't need to return, it will be all of EJ's own mastermind. I am still hoping Benjy will be the good(Dimera)force to battle the new evils.

#13   2006/10/25 10:53AM
    4evaDrake

chrissi, when benji was on years ago he was deaf portrayed by an actor who was also deaf, is this character still deaf and if he is, is the portrayer?

#14   2006/10/25 11:02AM
    shelle:)

Why is EJ so determined to ruin the Bradys??

#15   2006/10/25 11:12AM
    Serena

Quote shelle:): Why is EJ so determined to ruin the Bradys??

As someone else said- maybe he hates the Bradys because he had such a dissplaced childhood? If his father truly is dead, and Tony is in jail, then he'll go after the Bradys for vengence. That's all I can figure after watching yesterday's episode.

#16   2006/10/25 04:06PM
    Days&GHfan

I think hes Elvis Jr, Stefano's son with Susan.

#17   2006/10/25 04:42PM
    msbobbie50

Now I remember that storyline because that actress was playing a double roll. Eileen Davison I think it was and THANKS.

#18   2006/10/25 04:49PM
    msbobbie50

Quote Natalie: Susan Banks. She looked just like Kristin.Except buck teeth. When Kristin faked being pregnant after she had a misscarriage so John would stay with her and not Marlena. Stephano "found" Susan who was pregnant and needed a baby for Kristin but then the truth came out that it WAS STEPHANO'S SON. Susan named him Elvis John because she loved Elvis and John Black. She left with Edmond a nerdy guy that was on the show then.
    Now I remember the actress was playing a double roll at the time and I think her name is Eileen Davison. THANKS and it was funny to when she wore those busc teeth.

#19   2006/10/25 05:39PM
    Audd

Quote Chrissi:
    Quote bearrie: If EJ were to be Elvis Jr (or is that John?) the time table would not work. Com'mon writer man, Do the math. Make it so that we the viewers aren't grossed out by what is going on. The writer before you (JERk) made Days into some kind of freak show, with all these far out, UNCOOL stories. How about toning it down 10,000 fold? Don't have EJ turn out to be Elvis (John or Jr). It'd be right along the lines of that UNCOOL, unimaginative Moron. Don't be like him. Take Days in the opposite direction. Make Days a CLASSY soap that we WANT to watch.

John isn't his father, Stefano is. Trust me, the new writer is far better than JER was. We won't be seeing anymore silly storylines anymore!

Chrissi, I think Bearrie meant "John" as a middle name, she doesn't remember if Elvis' name is Elvis John or Elvis Jr. For that matter, I don't remember if it's John or Jr. Anyway, she didn't mean John was EJ's father.

#20   2006/10/25 06:08PM
    coolmama

I think EJ is susan and johns son

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list