List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Who Is Really EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who Is Really EJ

Started by msbobbie50 at 2006/10/23 10:04PM
    Latest post: 2006/10/26 07:01PM, Views: 1263, Replies: 24
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2006/10/23 10:04PM
    Who Is Really EJ
    msbobbie50

I See that EJ has an agenda against the Bradys with Patrick"s help. Is He a Dimira or what do he have against them?

#2   2006/10/24 05:37AM
    Re: Who Is Really EJ
    Natalie

I think he is a dimera. Elvis John. Susan and Stephano's son.

#3   2006/10/24 09:36AM
    erbutterfly1

Quote Natalie: I think he is a dimera. Elvis John. Susan and Stephano's son.

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm?????????????

#4   2006/10/24 12:51PM
    beccasica

Quote msbobbie50: I See that EJ has an agenda against the Bradys with Patrick"s help. Is He a Dimira or what do he have against them?

EJ is definetly a DiMera!!

#5   2006/10/24 05:23PM
    bearrie

If EJ were to be Elvis Jr (or is that John?) the time table would not work. Com'mon writer man, Do the math. Make it so that we the viewers aren't grossed out by what is going on. The writer before you (JERk) made Days into some kind of freak show, with all these far out, UNCOOL stories. How about toning it down 10,000 fold? Don't have EJ turn out to be Elvis (John or Jr). It'd be right along the lines of that UNCOOL, unimaginative Moron. Don't be like him. Take Days in the opposite direction. Make Days a CLASSY soap that we WANT to watch.

#6   2006/10/24 11:15PM
    msbobbie50

Quote Natalie: I think he is a dimera. Elvis John. Susan and Stephano's son.

Brush me up on Susan. I missed this part of the show and THANKS

#7   2006/10/25 05:37AM
    Natalie

Susan Banks. She looked just like Kristin.Except buck teeth. When Kristin faked being pregnant after she had a misscarriage so John would stay with her and not Marlena. Stephano "found" Susan who was pregnant and needed a baby for Kristin but then the truth came out that it WAS STEPHANO'S SON. Susan named him Elvis John because she loved Elvis and John Black. She left with Edmond a nerdy guy that was on the show then.

#8   2006/10/25 06:07AM
    4evaDrake

Quote bearrie: If EJ were to be Elvis Jr (or is that John?) the time table would not work. Com'mon writer man, Do the math. Make it so that we the viewers aren't grossed out by what is going on. The writer before you (JERk) made Days into some kind of freak show, with all these far out, UNCOOL stories. How about toning it down 10,000 fold? Don't have EJ turn out to be Elvis (John or Jr). It'd be right along the lines of that UNCOOL, unimaginative Moron. Don't be like him. Take Days in the opposite direction. Make Days a CLASSY soap that we WANT to watch.

Soaps have been doing this for years, aging kids, techinally Belle should only be 10 or so. I think Shawn is the only kid that is around the right age. Abby should only be a young kid too. They age the characters all the time.

#9   2006/10/25 08:20AM
    bo and hope
    wash5920

its time to put bo and hope back together again, all this back and forth is making your viewers angry, also a lot of viewers have stop watching because of this circle you have bo and hope in,they work better together so when are they going to get back and when is bo going to find out thats his baby hope is carrying

#10   2006/10/25 09:51AM
    Angelic

Quote 4evaDrake:
    Quote bearrie: If EJ were to be Elvis Jr (or is that John?) the time table would not work. Com'mon writer man, Do the math. Make it so that we the viewers aren't grossed out by what is going on. The writer before you (JERk) made Days into some kind of freak show, with all these far out, UNCOOL stories. How about toning it down 10,000 fold? Don't have EJ turn out to be Elvis (John or Jr). It'd be right along the lines of that UNCOOL, unimaginative Moron. Don't be like him. Take Days in the opposite direction. Make Days a CLASSY soap that we WANT to watch.

Soaps have been doing this for years, aging kids, techinally Belle should only be 10 or so. I think Shawn is the only kid that is around the right age. Abby should only be a young kid too. They age the characters all the time.

Soaps have to have children rapidly age since there is some labor law about how long kids can be on, many babys are twins to split the time. There is a place that shows many of the actual ages- but yes, I beleive if EJ is Elvis, he would be around 9. http://www.soapcentral.com/days/whoswho/index.php

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list