List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Jennifer and Daniel

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Jennifer and Daniel

Started by Lifelong Days Watche at 2013/02/16 05:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/02/26 11:52AM, Views: 4864, Replies: 65
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/18 08:14AM
    Re: Jennifer and Daniel
    napangel

I really like Dan and Jennifer together. Chloe is too young and dumb for Daniel. She is playing high school games and hopefully it will all backfire on her and her friend ANN!! Poor Jen, it seems like she is constantly banging her head against the wall. The idea of them having a baby is GREAT! I think if she backs off, and gives Chloe enough rope, Chloe will hang herself !

#32   2013/02/18 09:52AM
    cityhunter

SOD Poll – Dannifer
    96% hate them

Daytime confidential Worst Soap Opera Couples of 2012
    No 4 Dannifer

Sheknowssoap poll
    Less Daniel & Jenn or more?
    Ugh can't stand them. Less, please
    61.2%
    Michael Fairman
    BEST RUINATION OF A CHARACTER
    Jennifer Horton, Days of our Lives – What happened to her? First, she has had every body part operated on, her heart and now appendix, and her mood swings and behavior towards, Jack, Daniel, Nicole and everyone else made her a shrew at time and that is not our Jennifer!
    Chloe Lane who becomes a hooker and is written totally out of character – Days of our Lives

WORST COUPLE
    Jennifer and Daniel, Days of our Lives – After getting this couple together, only to have them broken up by the next writing regime, Jennifer and Daniel are slowly, slowly, slowly inching their way back to each other. Of course, Jennifer had to mourn the loss of Jack for a few minutes before this happened.

So when 2 very loved and popular heroines get ruined for Daniel,then something is definitly wrong with the character and they need to drop him already.

#33   2013/02/18 10:25AM
    Lifelong Day...

Why the dislike of Danifer and especially Daniel so much? Yes, some of your polls show they may be disliked but I bet there are a lot of fans out there, me for one, who never even saw those polls or answered them! I agree with the other post, Chloe is playing high school games and I hope she hangs herself! I see such great story potential with Jennifer and Daniel. Open up your mind to them...Jennifer is smart and beautiful and Daniel is a hot doctor!!!!

#34   2013/02/18 12:08PM
    kenerly1

Quote Lifelong Days Watche: Why the dislike of Danifer and especially Daniel so much? Yes, some of your polls show they may be disliked but I bet there are a lot of fans out there, me for one, who never even saw those polls or answered them! I agree with the other post, Chloe is playing high school games and I hope she hangs herself! I see such great story potential with Jennifer and Daniel. Open up your mind to them...Jennifer is smart and beautiful and Daniel is a hot doctor!!!!

She won't listen..she is like a dog with a bone with her hate for this guy..But we can love who we want..And funny enough those were her words to me when she was bashing my love for Daniel...she needs to take ehr own advice. Great post by the way..so happy you like these two.

#35   2013/02/18 03:04PM
    Lifelong Day...

Thanks Kenerly 1....I am sure there are a lot of us out there who love Jennifer and Daniel together. Hopefully they get the storyline they deserve! Do you think any of the Days writers read these???

#36   2013/02/18 03:22PM
    cityhunter

Quote Lifelong Days Watche: Why the dislike of Danifer and especially Daniel so much? Yes, some of your polls show they may be disliked but I bet there are a lot of fans out there, me for one, who never even saw those polls or answered them! I agree with the other post, Chloe is playing high school games and I hope she hangs herself! I see such great story potential with Jennifer and Daniel. Open up your mind to them...Jennifer is smart and beautiful and Daniel is a hot doctor!!!!

Dannifer have some fans but they are mostly hated and Daniel is one of the most hated characters on Daytime.As far as why is concerned I and many others have already explained,
    As far as Daniel being hot and Jennifer smart and beautiful,that's your opinion,I find him disgusting and hypocritical and Jennifer stupid and hypocritical.

#37   2013/02/18 03:58PM
    lpcb

Quote cityhunter:

Dannifer have some fans but they are mostly hated and Daniel is one of the most hated characters on Daytime.As far as why is concerned I and many others have already explained,
    As far as Daniel being hot and Jennifer smart and beautiful,that's your opinion,I find him disgusting and hypocritical and Jennifer stupid and hypocritical.

Cityhunter, you are right on target here.

#38   2013/02/18 04:42PM
    lpcb

Quote kenerly1: YOU ARE THE ONE who has the double standard here not me and not Daniel..Chloe's CHEATING is Daniel's fault your words not mine and I say if it is okay for her it is okay for him but you CONSTANTLY excuse her prostiution "to save her child" and excuse her cheating..Sorry but that is not the real world..thant IS BS..as you put it. You have even excused Nicole behavior and feel sorry for her..boggles the mind how Daniel is at fault for womanizing but their manizing is sooo OKAY.

It was I who felt sorry for the 2 Dr.'s victims, Nik and Chloe had horrible lives, Dr.D did not, silver spoon in mouth and all that. This is probably the basis for his behaviour towards women, entitlement and all that, I don't know why I'm explaining it to you, you will not get it.

#39   2013/02/18 04:49PM
    lpcb

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote HouseTops: I like Daniel and Jennifer....I prefer him with Nicole, he seemed much more alive....but we know where she is headed....Father Handsome Eric....which, for some reason, is ok????

I said before....if these beautiful women want to fall into bed with Daniel, why is it Daniel's fault? He's young and successful. The women, be they young or old, love him.

I would fall in bed with Daniel in a heartbeat and would not care...And he is supposed to say no thanks to there beauties.?.What other guy on the show has? But the 2 haters keep posting..Oh well..guess they have nothing better to do..I love everyone on the show except Nick but would not spend all day posting hate on him..Sami is okay now but for awhile I thouight she was acting like trailer trash and said so but did not go on for months about it..Daniel I will go on and on about him TO DEFEND HIM...as long as the haters keep posting.

That is so funny US having nothing better to do and spend all day posting hate. That is so funny, you are here, all day and all night, literally, so funny.

#40   2013/02/18 05:04PM
    suz21

Quote cityhunter:

Well, you're just one person, there are truly more fans for Dan and Jen than against, where are you getting your polls from.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list