List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Rafe and Kate: What!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Rafe and Kate: What!!

Started by Petune at 2013/02/12 04:04PM
    Latest post: 2013/02/18 06:12PM, Views: 5102, Replies: 47
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/02/14 05:13AM
    Re: Rafe and Kate: What!!
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: hmmmm, I think they are divorced but that doesn't mean that either stopped caring for each other.

I get what you mean though, you think that in the long run, if Stefano finds out he will us this to his advantage.

it wouldn't be Stefano if he doesn't use it to his advantage- if I was him, I would...

why would Rafe, spoilers according, be worried about EJ finding out that he was with Kate???

I don't know about that spoiler but the last time I took a spoiler at it's face value nothing came of it.

#32   2013/02/14 05:14AM
    EpicFail

can you be specific?

#33   2013/02/14 05:24AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: hmmmm, I think they are divorced but that doesn't mean that either stopped caring for each other.

I get what you mean though, you think that in the long run, if Stefano finds out he will us this to his advantage.

it wouldn't be Stefano if he doesn't use it to his advantage- if I was him, I would...

why would Rafe, spoilers according, be worried about EJ finding out that he was with Kate???

I don't know about that spoiler but the last time I took a spoiler at it's face value nothing came of it.

i know- spoilers can be so misleading- and I said would not read them lol- and it is fun to speculate, right?
    and hear opinions...

And in Salem everything is everybodies business... so we get unecessary drama imo.

#34   2013/02/14 08:21AM
    Soaps Admin

All off topic posts about EJAMI have been removed in order to keep on topic with the original post.

ADMIN

#35   2013/02/16 08:26AM
    allmylovingdays

So what did you all think about yesterday Kate & Rafe joining forces to talk to Nick?

#36   2013/02/16 11:25AM
    dazgonby

Just seems too weird to me...could just be me but I just don't get it at all....Rafe and KATE???? Nope, don't get these 2 together.
    Sure they are 2 adults and I get all that.
    I mean they are perfect together because they both like to blame everything on Sami, but hey there is more to life than her.

#37   2013/02/16 01:22PM
    stjarna

[quote]Quote dazgonby: Just seems too weird to me...could just be me but I just don't get it at all....Rafe and KATE???? Nope, don't get these 2 together.
    I mean they are perfect together because they both like to blame everything on Sami, but hey there is more to life than her.[/quote]

Rafe and kate - two dumped lonely people- drink and one thing leads to another...
    Well, is there more to life than Samantha with Rafe?!For him, neeh! Although he constantly says so, but does not act so! he is on his revenge trip now, and Kate is just right as she can't stand Samantha and is ex-Stefano...she will go against EJ as well, just to show her fury.

#38   2013/02/16 05:36PM
    Stefano Rules

I think these two are a perfect match. I like them together and they make an interesting and attractive couple. Kate is gorgeous and when Rafe is not mooning over Sami, he looks a lot better, too. I personally think his character (Rafe) needs better writing. I noticed when he was playing his doppelganger, his acting was better because the character wasn't so boring. Kate has always been an interesting character. I look forward to her opening his eyes to the evil Nick.

#39   2013/02/16 06:42PM
    dazgonby

[quote]Quote stjarna: [quote]Quote dazgonby: Just seems too weird to me...could just be me but I just don't get it at all....Rafe and KATE???? Nope, don't get these 2 together.
    I mean they are perfect together because they both like to blame everything on Sami, but hey there is more to life than her.[/quote]

Rafe and kate - two dumped lonely people- drink and one thing leads to another...
    Well, is there more to life than Samantha with Rafe?!For him, neeh! Although he constantly says so, but does not act so! he is on his revenge trip now, and Kate is just right as she can't stand Samantha and is ex-Stefano...she will go against EJ as well, just to show her fury.[/quote]

And I think we all heard Rafe the first hundred times he has said it!
    As for Kate, I guess it is a step up from Ian.

#40   2013/02/16 06:45PM
    dazgonby

Quote Stefano Rules: I think these two are a perfect match. I like them together and they make an interesting and attractive couple. Kate is gorgeous and when Rafe is not mooning over Sami, he looks a lot better, too. I personally think his character (Rafe) needs better writing. I noticed when he was playing his doppelganger, his acting was better because the character wasn't so boring. Kate has always been an interesting character. I look forward to her opening his eyes to the evil Nick.

Couldn't agree with you more!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list