List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6395, Replies: 113
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #81   2013/06/17 01:01PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    mille

Lol, take it back about Stefano. He's doing just what Elvis is "trying" to do to him. Elvis is gonna be so caught up in the Samantha situation that he's gonna let his guard down, and Pappa Steffy is going to unwind him like a spool of thread and break him of at the knees!

#82   2013/06/18 02:22PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, take it back about Stefano. He's doing just what Elvis is "trying" to do to him. Elvis is gonna be so caught up in the Samantha situation that he's gonna let his guard down, and Pappa Steffy is going to unwind him like a spool of thread and break him of at the knees!

Fortunately EJ's got Justin on his side so he can afford to get caught up in the Samituation . EJ won't let his gard down around old pops anymore.
    Steffy disappointed him too deeply and now it's payback time. Who'll be paid what, remains to see

#83   2013/06/18 02:31PM
    Rosieroserson

A dumber man than Brady Black must be Abe at the moment???!!!
    He had to be told by Sami to do a check up on Bernardi' s background !!!

#84   2013/06/18 02:32PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, take it back about Stefano. He's doing just what Elvis is "trying" to do to him. Elvis is gonna be so caught up in the Samantha situation that he's gonna let his guard down, and Pappa Steffy is going to unwind him like a spool of thread and break him of at the knees!

Fortunately EJ's got Justin on his side so he can afford to get caught up in the Samituation . EJ won't let his gard down around old pops anymore.
    Steffy disappointed him too deeply and now it's payback time. Who'll be paid what, remains to see

Lol, Justin won't know what's coming! He never really did with his Uncle Vic, and Stefano is a way better master mind than Victor.

#85   2013/06/18 02:46PM
    mille

Lol, Elvis believing that Kristen is going to back off the Brady family.

#86   2013/06/19 09:18AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille: Lol, Elvis believing that Kristen is going to back off the Brady family.

Nah, I don't think so! EJ knows that Kristen is obsessed with getting back at the Brady's. He believes Kristen will go to extreme measures to get what she wants......... Just like he would .

#87   2013/06/19 11:50AM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, Elvis believing that Kristen is going to back off the Brady family.

Nah, I don't think so! EJ knows that Kristen is obsessed with getting back at the Brady's. He believes Kristen will go to extreme measures to get what she wants......... Just like he would .

And that is going come back and bite him in the butt! Elvis might "win" a small battle, but with poppa Steffy in the mix along with the kritt, he will never win the War!

#88   2013/06/19 12:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

And that is going come back and bite him in the butt! Elvis might "win" a small battle, but with poppa Steffy in the mix along with the kritt, he will never win the War!

As long as Steffy isn't coming down with Alzheimer and Kristen turns psycotic, I guess you're right. I fear that old pops knows about his plans and is currently making up a counter scheem. Well as long as Ejami stay together I don't care! They've weathered storms before, ya know

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/19 12:02PM
    #89   2013/06/19 12:49PM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

As long as Steffy isn't coming down with Alzheimer and Kristen turns psycotic, I guess you're right. I fear that old pops knows about his plans and is currently making up a counter scheem. Well as long as Ejami stay together I don't care! They've weathered storms before, ya know

A weathered storm? hmmm...Lol, looks like their maybe another one on the horizon, Let's call it the 7 year storm

#90   2013/06/19 05:00PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

A weathered storm? hmmm...Lol, looks like their maybe another one on the horizon, Let's call it the 7 year storm

And they're ready to face it together.......... Unlike the ahhh so dumb and utterly gorgeous Brady, EJ has actually learned from his mistakes...... He's got a tornado alarm on his radar and is prepared to take down any irregularities that comes his way!!! The man's on a mission to get the mansion

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list