List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6806, Replies: 113
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/04/05 10:27PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    dogloverpennie

Yeah,Daniel..Who's writing these plot lines..Teenagers..They are just so far fetched and not believable..I tape the show now so i can fast forward through it..If they don't end these stupid plot lines, i'm going to tune out all together..

#42   2013/04/05 10:31PM
    dogloverpennie

sorry this posted twice..didn't realize the first one posted..Sorry

#43   2013/04/06 01:13AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dogloverpennie: Yeah,Daniel..Who's writing these plot lines..Teenagers..They are just so far fetched and not believable..I tape the show now so i can fast forward through it..If they don't end these stupid plot lines, i'm going to tune out all together..

Please don't tune out! There are lots of other treats on this show: Ejami, WilSon and even Rate

I agree though......... Daniel and his fairy mermaid are not attributing much..... So my answer this time is Daniel!

#44   2013/04/06 11:56PM
    dogloverpennie

That's why i haven't tuned out yet..There are some interesting story lines..i know this is a Soap, but the writing has to be better...Some of plot lines like i said are interesting, just as long as they don't dumb it down, like the Jennifer,Daniel and Chole plot and the Brady, Kristen,John and Marlena plot line..I don't know which one is dumber..Well, yeah i do..The Jennifer,Daniel Chole..None of that story line makes any sense..Nobody (Daniel) is that stupid..That's why i say a bunch of teenagers are writing some of these plot lines..Who else could come up with this stuff..

#45   2013/04/07 01:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote dogloverpennie: That's why i haven't tuned out yet..There are some interesting story lines..i know this is a Soap, but the writing has to be better...Some of plot lines like i said are interesting, just as long as they don't dumb it down, like the Jennifer,Daniel and Chole plot and the Brady, Kristen,John and Marlena plot line..I don't know which one is dumber..Well, yeah i do..The Jennifer,Daniel Chole..None of that story line makes any sense..Nobody (Daniel) is that stupid..That's why i say a bunch of teenagers are writing some of these plot lines..Who else could come up with this stuff..

Let's hope the Dannifer storyline is played down when Chloe and Nancy leave Salem!!!! I don't think we're the only people struggling here

#46   2013/04/07 02:00AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote dogloverpennie: That's why i haven't tuned out yet..There are some interesting story lines..i know this is a Soap, but the writing has to be better...Some of plot lines like i said are interesting, just as long as they don't dumb it down, like the Jennifer,Daniel and Chole plot and the Brady, Kristen,John and Marlena plot line..I don't know which one is dumber..Well, yeah i do..The Jennifer,Daniel Chole..None of that story line makes any sense..Nobody (Daniel) is that stupid..That's why i say a bunch of teenagers are writing some of these plot lines..Who else could come up with this stuff..

Let's hope the Dannifer storyline is played down when Chloe and Nancy leave Salem!!!! I don't think we're the only people struggling here

I still hope they eventually disolve Dannifer solely on grounds of no chemistry-
    like once Jennifer fell over a box and hit her head - and so we know why she is acting ridiculous-

anyway- some of the men should fall over a bod and hit their head- like Rafe- he so thinks Kate is a wonderful person LOL

Generally- they fall for the girl/woman and something else takes over and they just can*t think straight

#47   2013/04/07 07:17AM
    Shylady7

Brady does need his head checked. Anyone could see what Kristen has been up to. I do like her being on Days even though she is suppose to be leaving again. She is a good Dimera .... Lol .... They did good making EJ, Kristen, and Chad children of Stefano Dimera

#48   2013/04/07 12:58PM
    J.K.

my vote would be Daniel. It is so obvious that Chloe is the reason behind Jen SUDDEN change of heart. He has even stated as much. Everyone has said that Jen actions were not like her at all. Then he falls for the act. Chloe is like an open book and he is missing the plot.

#49   2013/04/09 05:55PM
    ejami2012

Yes Daniel close second. Everyone knows Kristen is playing him but hrs too dumb to listen.

#50   2013/04/09 06:47PM
    SherrieBerrie

Yes Daniel. Both Daniel and Brady are eat up with the stupid.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list