List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6584, Replies: 113
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/03/19 10:18PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    mille

Go with Elvis and Daniel

#32   2013/03/20 12:50AM
    ejami2012

Rafe

#33   2013/03/27 07:24PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: Rafe

I agree, he won back this title yesterday and today.

#34   2013/03/28 05:44AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree.

#35   2013/03/28 08:12AM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I agree.

Yes he did . Being cocky about Kates warning about Stefano. Idiot he is. When is he gonna get a brain and realize he will always lose to a DiMera. Sami Nicole Sami next it will be Kate. DiMera men will always have something he never will. Charm charisma class.

Brady is following in second for now.

#36   2013/04/02 03:58AM
    fadingrose

We need to add ERIC to that long list of dumb, clueless men. (And Nicole's work space should not be in Eric's office. She is too much of a temptation there and is privy to information that a priest would not normally share with an employee of the parish.)

#37   2013/04/02 04:13AM
    LuvBoHope

Quote fadingrose: We need to add ERIC to that long list of dumb, clueless men. (And Nicole's work space should not be in Eric's office. She is too much of a temptation there and is privy to information that a priest would not normally share with an employee of the parish.)

One of the reasons I don't watch anymore (my MAIN reason being the backburnering, wasting, & disrespect shown to my all-time faves, Bo & Hope) is because of the dumbing down & weakinging of the male characters. They stripped all the masculinity from the established guys on the show and weakened them of all their appeal & strength imo - nothing on this show entertaining and fun to watch anymore - sad but true - lost all it's familiarity that once kept it solid & held you wanting to tune in the next day to see more!! This "dumb & dumber" Brady Black topic is a good example!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/02 04:14AM
    #38   2013/04/02 04:50AM
    dazgonby

Quote fadingrose: We need to add ERIC to that long list of dumb, clueless men. (And Nicole's work space should not be in Eric's office. She is too much of a temptation there and is privy to information that a priest would not normally share with an employee of the parish.)

I have often thought that Nicole's desk being in his office is the dumbest thing that I think they could have come up with... but since he always leaves the door open when he talks to people I guess it doesn't really matter.
    I also find it extremely annoying how Eric is about Sami... and he is a priest????
    I guess he also has an attitude with Brady too.
    So can't find anything about Eric that isn't really dumb.

#39   2013/04/02 05:28AM
    allmylovingdays

If my theory is correct for the next stage in this baby saga I say that Vargas and Nick are the next to fall into who is dumber than Brady Black.

Although I agree with Eric, not only dumb but dull dull dull.

#40   2013/04/05 10:19PM
    dogloverpennie

Yeah,Daniel...Who's writing these plot lines..Teenagers.. I'm sick of the Kristen,Brady,John and Marlena story line and Jennifer,Daniel and Chole story line..They need to end these story lines soon or I'm tuning out..As of now, i tape the show so when i see any of them on the screen i fast forward through it..Just can't take any more of the high school hijinks... It's so unbelievable..They have Brady and Daniel keep saying,I'm not stupid...Really??? That's how your characters are written...STUPID!!!!!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list