List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6572, Replies: 113
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/03/15 01:43PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    dazgonby

Has to be the FBI, SPD, (wasn't he even ISA for a moment) and Private dick...Rafe...why are they making him be this stupid?
    With his OCD about Sami and boinking old lady Kate and allowing his sister to marry murderer Nick, maybe Emily's sister should have bricked him up in that wall completely.

#22   2013/03/15 01:53PM
    Texas Soap Fan

you nailed it! But I want to believe Brady heard the first part of Kristians conversation with her father at the house when she talked about destroying John. It would redeem my perception of cissy pants Brady if he is actually conjuring up a plan himself but keeping it too himself so it will be full proof....maybe that is wishful thinking.

#23   2013/03/15 02:41PM
    mille

Quote Texas Soap Fan: you nailed it! But I want to believe Brady heard the first part of Kristians conversation with her father at the house when she talked about destroying John. It would redeem my perception of cissy pants Brady if he is actually conjuring up a plan himself but keeping it too himself so it will be full proof....maybe that is wishful thinking.

Jmo, but I think Brady heard too. Yes, I agree he has his own agenda and keeping it to himself, also he didn't want Marlena coming into the coffee shop. I believe if he was clueless, He would have told Marlena that Kristan was their too. Plus he keeps asking John the same questions.

#24   2013/03/15 03:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote dazgonby: Has to be the FBI, SPD, (wasn't he even ISA for a moment) and Private dick...Rafe...why are they making him be this stupid?
    With his OCD about Sami and boinking old lady Kate and allowing his sister to marry murderer Nick, maybe Emily's sister should have bricked him up in that wall completely.

rafe is dumb an a$#!

#25   2013/03/15 04:27PM
    melissaloves...

Do you think that maybe Brady and John are working together to go after her while she thinks she's got them?

#26   2013/03/16 12:10PM
    kenerly1

Quote melissalovesdays: Do you think that maybe Brady and John are working together to go after her while she thinks she's got them?

NO..they have been alone and the conversation was not like that at all..They have had plenty of chances to let us know if they were working together..Brady truley loves Kristen..the clueless jerk..but John going after Kristen is going to backfire..He WILL blame John.

#27   2013/03/16 04:29PM
    butterfly52

I agree, Daniel, Rafe Will and please lets not forget about EJ, I am glad Lucas wised up.

#28   2013/03/19 06:02AM
    allmylovingdays

Roman.

and I don't take it that Lucas wised up but gave up. Roman needs to know as well.

#29   2013/03/19 02:37PM
    ejami2012

Brady is so dumb now he's proposing.

#30   2013/03/19 08:51PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012: Brady is so dumb now he's proposing.
    I can't help but think that he is hoping that his love can change her and it sort of can because you see how she is waffling.

We can add drfeelgood to this mix on who is the dumbest male...that and Eric since he is clueless about Niki

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list