List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6777, Replies: 113
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/14 03:03PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    Friendly88

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: rafe!

Oh I wonder what Kristen/Rafe
    would be like?

#12   2013/02/14 03:08PM
    NJ SOAP LADY

Quote LuvBoHope:
    Quote tariro: The problem with Brady for me is surprisingly not his sleeping with his dad's ex but the lack of reasoning behind it and a lot of other things he has done. The writers don't really bother to make us understand Brady's issues,things just seem to happen to him and he wades through it cluelessly which then makes it difficult to sympathise with his character. At least Kristen is a well established character and we have her backstory so I can always figure out why she does the things she does and why the vengeance means so much to her. With Brady ,I'm just like "WHY?!" with every scene. I don't know if he has ever truly been in love he jumps into bed with women way to fast for me to understand. Actually a lot of the men on this show need more layering and a proper backstory!

"Backstory" isn't in the vocabulary of these writers (and several writing teams in the last couple of decades)! They don't know anything about character development! They DO better with the characters THEY care about but, apparently, Brady, right now, is mostly about propping Kristen & used in bed with someone when necessary. That is a HUGE problem with the show nowadays - most of their characters don't have enough "backstory" to keep them true to themselves OR the story worth sinking your teeth into! In the past when DAYS was quality & you could invest in characters/couples AND sl's that was an important part of the show AND why it was popular because they were strong on character development, keeping stories going (not just dropping them) & staying true to the show's foundation & history instead of rewriting history. That's what's lacking today and there's a huge void & why it doesn't STAY solid/established anymore!

You are so right writers now dont care about backstory or history of characters At first, I thought, okay Brady is with Kristen he will go along and then WHAM he will turn the tables on her Now I think no he is just that DUMB

#13   2013/02/14 03:41PM
    HouseTops

Brady, can everyone else be wrong and Kristen right?

Brady go find someone else!!

#14   2013/02/14 08:01PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Friendly88:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: rafe!

Oh I wonder what Kristen/Rafe
    would be like?

She's all too dramatic and complicated to him! I don't think plain Rafe would really get her. He needs a girl in a white apron and pigtails from Switzerland

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/14 08:02PM
    #15   2013/02/15 05:47AM
    Shirleta

I don't think it is a question of "dumb," but more of "character." The writers have taken away integrity from Brady, and by sleeping with the enemy have made him a traitor who has disregarded all the pain Kristen has caused to his family; whether-or-not she has changed is of no consequence.

#16   2013/02/21 05:58AM
    allmylovingdays

Right now, my vote is on Will. Where did the kid from last spring/summer go? He knows that he wasn't invited to be there at the sonogram and only heard about it from his COUSIN Abigail but he after hearing the baby's heartbeat and seeing her picture that's all a fog and haze and he thinks he was included?? ummmmmm NO! dolt. Sami is fighting for his rights cause he is in a daze!

#17   2013/02/21 06:32AM
    dazgonby

Quote allmylovingdays: Right now, my vote is on Will. Where did the kid from last spring/summer go? He knows that he wasn't invited to be there at the sonogram and only heard about it from his COUSIN Abigail but he after hearing the baby's heartbeat and seeing her picture that's all a fog and haze and he thinks he was included?? ummmmmm NO! dolt. Sami is fighting for his rights cause he is in a daze!

So totally agree...has to be Will hands down.

#18   2013/03/15 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

Normally I wouldn't even mention him but yesterday Rafe took over.

He isn't scared of what Stefano thinks. I can't recall the whole exchange he had with Kate but it isn't because he is brave just clueless.

#19   2013/03/15 11:42AM
    allmylovingdays

And he's back in the race but his daddy seems to know this and gave him a little push into stupidity. WTF was that ending with Kristen telling her that daddy still is longing for her? Does he know and he is setting her up? or is he really as clueless as he sounded.

#20   2013/03/15 12:07PM
    the girl is HOT

if he quit days and go to GH and play jason morgan all would be right in the world! problem solved this my opinion not a spoler.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list