List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6568, Replies: 113
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #101   2013/11/29 11:24PM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    Lacey Micah

Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: can we take the gender out of the title? is there anyone in town dumber than Brady Black.

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

Brady dumber than a bag of hammers!! Go find Abby....

LOLOL.. I agree, with taking out the gender, Brady may have a few in the race, but I still vote Brady..
    After EJ told Brady Kristen LOVES him, it would take her 3 minutes and 15 seconds to have him back in the sack.

He had that look..
    "Duh.. she love me! Where is she? I kill her! But uhh, she love Brady. Maybe I forgive her. duh."
    Bless his lil ole dumb@ss heart!

LOL The answer is no. Brady is the dumbest.

#102   2013/11/30 07:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Lacey Micah:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: can we take the gender out of the title? is there anyone in town dumber than Brady Black.

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

LOLOL.. I agree, with taking out the gender, Brady may have a few in the race, but I still vote Brady..
    After EJ told Brady Kristen LOVES him, it would take her 3 minutes and 15 seconds to have him back in the sack.

He had that look..
    "Duh.. she love me! Where is she? I kill her! But uhh, she love Brady. Maybe I forgive her. duh."

zuzu you always make me smile and laugh thanks for your input! and I don't know he really does have some contendors lately for his throne

#103   2013/11/30 11:33AM
    flightygirl

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Lacey Micah:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

He had that look..

zuzu you always make me smile and laugh thanks for your input! and I don't know he really does have some contendors lately for his throne

LOL You guys ARE so funny!!!!

#104   2013/12/01 12:01AM
    Buffy.

Quote Lacey Micah:
    Quote zuzu61:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

He had that look..

Brady has been as dumb as a box of rocks!

#105   2013/12/01 03:54AM
    fadingrose

Right now, Brady seems to hold the title of Dumbest Male. But WAIT! His father is supposedly due back in Salem soon. John might give Brady some competition in this race. Of course if we add ladies, how about Sami and Kate for their stupid handling of the latest Nick "complication." Murder goes way beyond "acceptable," even to "protect the family."

#106   2013/12/02 03:11AM
    Buffy.

Quote fadingrose: Right now, Brady seems to hold the title of Dumbest Male. But WAIT! His father is supposedly due back in Salem soon. John might give Brady some competition in this race. Of course if we add ladies, how about Sami and Kate for their stupid handling of the latest Nick "complication." Murder goes way beyond "acceptable," even to "protect the family."

IKR, why didn't they try and pull Nick out of the river? That was awful!

#107   2013/12/17 06:01AM
    allmylovingdays

Victor and JJ both seem to be trying really hard to steal the crown but then so does JJ's mom and sister.

#108   2013/12/17 07:41AM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays: Victor and JJ both seem to be trying really hard to steal the crown but then so does JJ's mom and sister.

Great idea!! Maybe they should have a New Year's Pageant Crowning "Salem's Dumbest". Looks like we could have a King and Queen crowned.

#109   2013/12/17 09:17AM
    Lialovessoaps

I'm torn. Can't decide if Brady's the dumbest for letting a woman like Kristen steal his sobriety, or Daniel for taking a punk like JJ under his wing, or Eric for taking a hotel clerk's fuzzy memory as proof that the love of his life raped him or EJ for once again buying that Sami is in love with him or Victor for thinking he could hurt Eric and Marlena without losing Maggie.

#110   2013/12/30 03:50PM
    Soapbaby71

NOPE! This guy is well passed dumb! There isn't a word!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list