List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??

Started by Arnie at 2013/02/12 10:44AM
    Latest post: 2014/01/04 07:39AM, Views: 6783, Replies: 113
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/20 06:50AM
    Re: Is there a man out there dumber than Brady Black??
    allmylovingdays

Cam yesterday leaving JJ with his the drugs. JEEZ

#92   2013/06/20 06:52AM
    EpicFail

IKR - that would never happen....

#93   2013/06/20 11:44AM
    mille

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, Elvis believing that Kristen is going to back off the Brady family.

Nah, I don't think so! EJ knows that Kristen is obsessed with getting back at the Brady's. He believes Kristen will go to extreme measures to get what she wants......... Just like he would .

And that is going come back and bite him in the butt! Elvis might "win" a small battle, but with poppa Steffy in the mix along with the kritt, he will never win the War!

As long as Steffy isn't coming down with Alzheimer and Kristen turns psycotic, I guess you're right. I fear that old pops knows about his plans and is currently making up a counter scheem. Well as long as Ejami stay together I don't care! They've weathered storms before, ya know

A weathered storm? hmmm...Lol, looks like their maybe another one on the horizon, Let's call it the 7 year storm

And they're ready to face it together.......... Unlike the ahhh so dumb and utterly gorgeous Brady, EJ has actually learned from his mistakes...... He's got a tornado alarm on his radar and is prepared to take down any irregularities that comes his way!!! The man's on a mission to get the mansion

Lol, Elvis has learned from his mistakes, now that's funny!

#94   2013/06/20 03:37PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote mille: Lol, Elvis believing that Kristen is going to back off the Brady family.

Nah, I don't think so! EJ knows that Kristen is obsessed with getting back at the Brady's. He believes Kristen will go to extreme measures to get what she wants......... Just like he would .

And that is going come back and bite him in the butt! Elvis might "win" a small battle, but with poppa Steffy in the mix along with the kritt, he will never win the War!

As long as Steffy isn't coming down with Alzheimer and Kristen turns psycotic, I guess you're right. I fear that old pops knows about his plans and is currently making up a counter scheem. Well as long as Ejami stay together I don't care! They've weathered storms before, ya know

A weathered storm? hmmm...Lol, looks like their maybe another one on the horizon, Let's call it the 7 year storm

And they're ready to face it together.......... Unlike the ahhh so dumb and utterly gorgeous Brady, EJ has actually learned from his mistakes...... He's got a tornado alarm on his radar and is prepared to take down any irregularities that comes his way!!! The man's on a mission to get the mansion

Lol, Elvis has learned from his mistakes, now that's funny!

.......interesting, necessary, smart, bad azz sexy........ the list goes on

#95   2013/06/20 05:58PM
    zuzu61

YES!!!! This team of writers.
    But there's some even dumber than this team of writers..
    Whoever the heck is dumb enough to PAY this team of writers...
    Unbelievable!!!!

#96   2013/06/21 04:08PM
    allmylovingdays

The team of writers lovely and how right you are Zuzu

Abe today is on the brink of joining the dumb and dumber crowd

#97   2013/11/29 07:43AM
    allmylovingdays

can we take the gender out of the title? is there anyone in town dumber than Brady Black.

I have a few to add.

#98   2013/11/29 09:53AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays: can we take the gender out of the title? is there anyone in town dumber than Brady Black.

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

Brady dumber than a bag of hammers!! Go find Abby....

#99   2013/11/29 11:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays: can we take the gender out of the title? is there anyone in town dumber than Brady Black.

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

#100   2013/11/29 01:19PM
    zuzu61

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote HouseTops:

I have a few to add.

I can think of , , and

LOLOL.. I agree, with taking out the gender, Brady may have a few in the race, but I still vote Brady..
    After EJ told Brady Kristen LOVES him, it would take her 3 minutes and 15 seconds to have him back in the sack.

He had that look..
    "Duh.. she love me! Where is she? I kill her! But uhh, she love Brady. Maybe I forgive her. duh."
    Bless his lil ole dumb@ss heart!

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list