List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20990, Replies: 458
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2013/02/03 01:46PM
    Re: EJ
    alwaysEJ

Ok, I totally see both sides of this EJ issue. Completely understand those who think he will be hurt & wish he would tell Sami where she can stick her confession (but, IMO, that would be writing EJ out of character), as well as those who believe he's less interesting when he's vulnerable (as he has been lately, especially these last few episodes).

The strong, sometimes violent/evil/dangerous, male character who has a weakness (always a woman) is a classic character - not just on soaps, but in literature. Edward Cullen, anyone? These bad boy types are highly appealing to many women, & since in "real life" the bad boys often don't make ideal mates, we indulge ourselves & enjoy the fictional ones. EJ epitomizes this type of character, & James Scott plays him to perfection. He can be bad - cruel, manipulative, you name it - but Sami has the power to melt him.

James' scenes on Friday were insanely good. The pensiveness, the usually in command EJ acting so vulnerable & unsure of how to behave now that Sami has finally admitted the hold he has over her? It was brilliant. I understand that some want to see bad boy EJ, & I am sure he'll return, but I'm enjoying what I'm seeing now as well.

He was hot out in the hall when he was in Rafe's face, I thought. I loved the contrast between that confrontation, & his change in demeanor when he reentered the apartment with Sami. Gah, James is so much fun to watch.

#82   2013/02/03 02:48PM
    mama rosa

Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

Hi Amld!
    Yes,Exactly!
    Wells has come full circle..He has become the man he was searching to find out,and Who He is ..AND GUESS WHAT,Wells has found himself and Now hes ready to share his life!!.. Sami putting all her feelings on the line{finally] made me SEE all the changes in Wells in a blink of an eye,from the day they meet till now.If I was Susan I would be sooo proud of Wells,and come back to Salem for the Wedding!!! But more important than anything is that Despite what his fathers irrational intentions had been for Wells to destroy the Brady's it has completely back fired and He is again going to be father in law!!LOL ........
    Hey Stefano time to step up!

And you remember I wasn't in Wells's corner in the beginning,right?!

Take good care,Amld..

#83   2013/02/03 05:24PM
    sharon n nic...

Make no mistake EJ is a true DiMera!

Sami is his ONE and ONLY weakness.......

He has always been soft when it come to her.

Nothing new here.

#84   2013/02/04 05:10AM
    kenerly1

NOTHING would make me happier than if these two stayed together..and I am not one of those people who think EJ is weak...or whatever...the PROBLEM is Sami not knowing what the heck she wants from one minute to the next..Her "speech" sounded sincere and I am sure she meant it at the time but we all know and love Samui and it is like waiting for the other show to fall with her..I reality when she "makes up" with Rafe she will probably want him also. time will tell.

#85   2013/02/04 06:23AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote mama rosa:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

Hi Amld!
    Yes,Exactly!
    Wells has come full circle..He has become the man he was searching to find out,and Who He is ..AND GUESS WHAT,Wells has found himself and Now hes ready to share his life!!.. Sami putting all her feelings on the line{finally] made me SEE all the changes in Wells in a blink of an eye,from the day they meet till now.If I was Susan I would be sooo proud of Wells,and come back to Salem for the Wedding!!! But more important than anything is that Despite what his fathers irrational intentions had been for Wells to destroy the Brady's it has completely back fired and He is again going to be father in law!!LOL ........
    Hey Stefano time to step up!

And you remember I wasn't in Wells's corner in the beginning,right?!

Take good care,Amld..

You take care too mama rosa, miss catching you on the boards.

I do recall that you didn't like EJ and when the power of writing & James acting it's changing perceptions I was so happy you could see that there was more to EJ than just Stefano's son.

#86   2013/02/04 08:11AM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Make no mistake EJ is a true DiMera!

Sami is his ONE and ONLY weakness.......

He has always been soft when it come to her.

Nothing new here.

Love this!!

EJ, EJ, EJ,hope your life and dreams will be great ones with your, (finally Samantha and the writers woke up) lady love Samantha.

#87   2013/02/04 12:00PM
    sharon n nic...

EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

Just looking into each others eyes.......

I'm still in a state of shock!

I feel I can't put into words how happy I am for "OUR COUPLE"!

#88   2013/02/04 12:03PM
    HouseTops

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

EPIC

#89   2013/02/04 12:07PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJ and Sami in bed together just talking.....laughing....playful fighting.....drinking wine...eating bagel bites....

EPIC

In Love.....

#90   2013/02/04 01:48PM
    EJLUV

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote HouseTops:

EPIC

In Love.....

With alot of chemistry damn

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list