List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 21211, Replies: 458
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2013/02/03 08:42AM
    Re: EJ
    mama rosa

IMO,
    Wells has waited his whole life to hear the words,
    "We BELONG together!...could have meant more to him than "I love you"....
    Wells has wanted to "Belong" for so looong,to either feel loved,respected and belong somewhere!!...
    The look in his eyes when he heard Sami say, "We belong together" just choked me up...I was so happy for him!
    No matter what Stefano, never made Wells really belong,because Stefano didn't respect him...
    And of course Lexi loved Wells, Chad and Wells are working on it,they Belong but it's different then Kristen well who knows what she's thinking!?

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/03 08:51AM
    #72   2013/02/03 09:26AM
    HouseTops

Quote mama rosa: IMO,
    Wells has wanted to "Belong" for so looong,to either feel loved,respected and belong somewhere!!...
    The look in his eyes when he heard Sami say, "We belong together" just choked me up...I was so happy for him!
    No matter what Stefano, never made Wells really belong,because Stefano didn't respect him...
    And of course Lexi loved Wells, Chad and Wells are working on it,they Belong but it's different then Kristen well who knows what she's thinking!?

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

I'm thrilled for Wells, too, all he's ever wanted was "his family..Samantha, Johnny and Sydney"

#73   2013/02/03 09:48AM
    kenerly1

Quote HouseTops:

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

I'm thrilled for Wells, too, all he's ever wanted was "his family..Samantha, Johnny and Sydney"

why is EJ called Wells?

#74   2013/02/03 10:03AM
    mama rosa

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote HouseTops:

I'm thrilled for Wells!!

why is EJ called Wells?

Because when Stefano disowned him I said to myself He IS no longer EJ to me,Stefano doesn't deserve to call him his Son!.So I call him by his sir name,{kinda to give him roots}...I won't call him EJ again,...Now he is Wells his own man,a strong man,a man that found out who he is! What's really important to him,and how to appreciate what he has,...and not a shadow image of Stefano...

#75   2013/02/03 10:14AM
    allmylovingdays

I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/03 10:15AM
    #76   2013/02/03 11:15AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

You know mama rosa I like your quote. I read on another website they think that EJ isn't acting like himself. Idiots don't find him strong right now. I think it took a lot of guts for him to go see Sami knowing that he was told she almost made the biggest mistake of her life. Just because he can be forgiving to the one woman he has loved forever doesn't make him weak. He has grown and matured and he told us all he that he needed to look within himself and stop the hatred and learn to forgive.

IMO, to voice your true love and feelings for someone is in my book being strong in your person and character!!!

#77   2013/02/03 11:48AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote stjarna:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I like that EJ is trying to keep his father at a distance. What happened with Sami - the past two days. Well Stefano needs to do the same with his son, somehow make it up to him for everything -but Stefano doesn't know restraint or how to show his love without bungling it up or trying to take over or admonish & state this is a sign of weakness. SO his staying away it has helped. But he will be back. In SOD they said John goes to see him on February 4th.

IMO, to voice your true love and feelings for someone is in my book being strong in your person and character!!!

BRAVO stjarna Bravo!

#78   2013/02/03 12:27PM
    sharon n nic...

When you have nothing to say (the other fan base) you just start making things up.

This is the first time that nothing can be put in EJAMI's faces......

and I am loving every minute of it!

#79   2013/02/03 01:27PM
    kenerly1

calling people idiots that have a difference of opinion is just wrong...I adore EJ and don't want him HURT!!! Sami most times is all over the place..Us idiots are just not sure that she won't go back to Rafe or whomever.

#80   2013/02/03 01:35PM
    allmylovingdays

My "idiot' comment is aimed at those that feel that EJ can't be strong because he isn't manipulating and because he didn't just react and strike out, he has learned to not only forgive others but himself. Loving Sami has been his one constant. They feel this makes him weak and pathetic. Not because you have a difference of opinion on will this last or not.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list