List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 19672, Replies: 458
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #421   2013/05/22 07:33PM
    Re: EJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays: EJ today put himself outside the inner circle. I loved that both Maxine and Justine are seeing him in a different light but he is feeling melancholy. Darn this baby EJ needs a hug and his woman to hold on to

Because he loves Sami so much he put her needs ahead of his own.....
    I know I know but I want his needs to be thought of in the same way. I hate these writers for not just killing the douche off and leaving my EJ finally getting his girl with no stupid waaah who did this to him.

I worry too much for EJ. I don't think that kicking in the shins, punching in the stomache, to the curb mentality will ever go away for me.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 07:34PM
    #422   2013/05/23 06:02AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: EJ today put himself outside the inner circle. I loved that both Maxine and Justine are seeing him in a different light but he is feeling melancholy. Darn this baby EJ needs a hug and his woman to hold on to

I know I know but I want his needs to be thought of in the same way. I hate these writers for not just killing the douche off and leaving my EJ finally getting his girl with no stupid waaah who did this to him.

I worry too much for EJ. I don't think that kicking in the shins, punching in the stomache, to the curb mentality will ever go away for me.

Ej will always be Samis rock. Whenever something tragic happens Sami wants her Ej. No matter who Sami is with and a million negative posts can never change that Sami yearnd for her Ej you can always see it in her eyes. Can't wait till the finally get married.

#423   2013/05/23 07:33AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:

I know how you feel its like he always knows when to step back and give her space and also when to appear just when he's needed ,sometimes I'm like come on Sami he's not your elf there to do your bidding but knowing when to make himself scarce

#424   2013/05/23 04:15PM
    Rosieroserson

I adore EJ and the way he takes care of Samantha! Now he's gradually taking care of himself and his family's interest as well, and that makes me happy!
    Him stopping Samantha's demands to know if he smacked Roofus was just in it's place. As much as I love our Sami, she needs to be mirrored and challenged by someone who cares only for her! And that's not patronising eyebrows or Lucas the lecturer. Her equal and true love is EJ, and he opens her beautiful ice blue eyes to the importance of both of them trusting eachother!

#425   2013/05/23 04:18PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:

I find myself worrying about his interests too. He's way better than most of the Salemites give him credit for!

#426   2013/05/24 05:29AM
    allmylovingdays

I didn't want to the read the spoilers that I have lately on these boards. I am spoiler free. BUT you can't help but run into them.

so then I go to another board. And the people there think that maybe this is when they can have that talk and she will hopefully see how terrible it is for him again and will stop with this nonsense and they will be stronger in the long run.

I don't have any doubts that they are filming and they are together still. Too many tweets mention they are filming still together. I just need EJ to get to be the one and only in her heart and mind and him to know it.

#427   2013/05/24 07:11AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: I didn't want to the read the spoilers that I have lately on these boards. I am spoiler free. BUT you can't help but run into them.

so then I go to another board. And the people there think that maybe this is when they can have that talk and she will hopefully see how terrible it is for him again and will stop with this nonsense and they will be stronger in the long run.

I don't have any doubts that they are filming and they are together still. Too many tweets mention they are filming still together. I just need EJ to get to be the one and only in her heart and mind and him to know it.

He is! No one can come close to what she has with EJ, and if Sami didn't see it before.... She sees it now! They're wonderfully crazy together!
    Non Ejami or Safe just isn't an option!!! Rafe needs to move on with someone who is turned on by being belittled
    Hmmm, rumors or spoilers say that Cassie is coming back..... And that they'll pair her with Rafe!? She seems to be the kind of woman who can wrestle a man to the ground Maybe the new Cassie is more bendable???

#428   2013/05/24 07:48AM
    Moms Days

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I didn't want to the read the spoilers that I have lately on these boards. I am spoiler free. BUT you can't help but run into them.

He is! No one can come close to what she has with EJ, and if Sami didn't see it before.... She sees it now! They're wonderfully crazy together!
    Non Ejami or Safe just isn't an option!!! Rafe needs to move on with someone who is turned on by being belittled
    Hmmm, rumors or spoilers say that Cassie is coming back..... And that they'll pair her with Rafe!? She seems to be the kind of woman who can wrestle a man to the ground Maybe the new Cassie is more bendable???

I will love for Rafe to have a new love interest. He is lame enough to go after another of Sami's sisters and also Kate's daugther...explosive jealousy stories with this one if it happens. As long as it moves him away from Ejami for good. I am all for it.

#429   2013/05/24 08:01AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote Rosieroserson:

I will love for Rafe to have a new love interest. He is lame enough to go after another of Sami's sisters and also Kate's daugther...explosive jealousy stories with this one if it happens. As long as it moves him away from Ejami for good. I am all for it.

Yey, hands up for Rassie

#430   2013/05/28 01:36PM
    Rosieroserson

The spoilers say that an upset EJ wonders how deep Sami feels for
    She's proven to be quite an EJoholic , so just stay put in your sleep, Roofus! No need to hurry as Samantha's enjoying her present life with a man awake and aware

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list