List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 19676, Replies: 458
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #411   2013/05/20 02:37PM
    Re: EJ
    tariro

On the daily recap i don't know what to say. someone says she loves the underdog and EJ always wins??

Its pointless though to keep discussing this with someone convinced is the Messiah and EJ the devil incarnate. I always say this is what happens when one doesn't pay enough attention or one takes another character's opinion of someone as the gospel truth ,one has to decide for oneself after observing the story and everyone's behavior. I only started watching again last year and it didn't take me 15 minutes to see the malicious writing behind 's character and his relationship with the town and especially EJ ,. This is just like an argument I had with a friend of mine who still didn't realize after finishing all 7 of the Harry Potter books that Snape was the good guy after all ,she took it that because Harry and crew hated him all those years it must mean he changed at the last moment not that Harry and his friends were actually wrong about him all that time and just didn't have the whole picture.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 02:39PM
    #412   2013/05/20 02:45PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote tariro: On the daily recap i don't know what to say. someone says she loves the underdog and EJ always wins??

Its pointless though to keep discussing this with someone convinced is the Messiah and EJ the devil incarnate. I always say this is what happens when one doesn't pay enough attention or one takes another character's opinion of someone as the gospel truth ,one has to decide for oneself after observing the story and everyone's behavior. I only started watching again last year and it didn't take me 15 minutes to see the malicious writing behind 's character and his relationship with the town and especially EJ ,. This is just like an argument I had with a friend of mine who still didn't realize after finishing all 7 of the Harry Potter books that Snape was the good guy after all ,she took it that because Harry and crew hated him all those years it must mean he changed at the last moment not that Harry and his friends were actually wrong about him all that time and just didn't have the whole picture.

EJAMI's are the only ones that know EJAMI.

plain and simple....

#413   2013/05/20 02:47PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: On the daily recap i don't know what to say. someone says she loves the underdog and EJ always wins??

Well you see i didn't comment to her.....normally i don't comment to those comments of EJ is the devil incarnate it just REALLY irked me seeing that bs about him being the underdog --WHAT SOAP DO THEY WATCH???!!!!

#414   2013/05/20 06:24PM
    sharon n nic...

EJAMI romance at its best today!

#415   2013/05/20 10:25PM
    Moms Days

Quote allmylovingdays:

Well you see i didn't comment to her.....normally i don't comment to those comments of EJ is the devil incarnate it just REALLY irked me seeing that bs about him being the underdog --WHAT SOAP DO THEY WATCH???!!!!

It drives me insane that everyone on this show can be forgiven for anything except for EJ. Rafe covers up crime after crime in addition to commiting a number of them (stealing someone elses child is a pretty serious crime). The EJami haters forgive Lucas and Rafe for how they do and have treated Sami including wanting her sister over her. I loved today when EJ said - First that he hated Rafe, always has and always will and then second that he is Johnny's father. I wanted to shout, YES! Why Sami even encourages the friendship between Rafe and Johnny is beyond my and I am glad that EJ finally let his distain be expressed. Awesome Day!!!!

#416   2013/05/21 05:16AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Moms Days:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

It drives me insane that everyone on this show can be forgiven for anything except for EJ. Rafe covers up crime after crime in addition to commiting a number of them (stealing someone elses child is a pretty serious crime). The EJami haters forgive Lucas and Rafe for how they do and have treated Sami including wanting her sister over her. I loved today when EJ said - First that he hated Rafe, always has and always will and then second that he is Johnny's father. I wanted to shout, YES! Why Sami even encourages the friendship between Rafe and Johnny is beyond my and I am glad that EJ finally let his distain be expressed. Awesome Day!!!!

It depends on the writer for the day. Don't forget when Johnny first asked daddy about his jacket he was ok with it and told Sami and she is the one that flipped her wig saying NOOOOOOO. I think because of the stupid beatdown of course she didn't hate him anymore and was thinking he was someone who the kids loved BUT I am with you 100% on stop this crap now!! I think after yesterday I doubt she will let the kids be on such friendly terms, he will be an gabs brother, uncle to Wills child and nothing more as it should be--I have a feeling he is going to fill her in today finally on some of his plans since she isn't going to stop asking. WHICH IS COOL AND ALSO ABOUT TIME. Just don't tell her everything. Not yet.

#417   2013/05/22 05:38AM
    allmylovingdays

I just keep getting prouder and prouder of this man. HE HAS TO WIN!! Come on writers let him be able to take over Stefano's empire!!

#418   2013/05/22 06:09AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: I just keep getting prouder and prouder of this man. HE HAS TO WIN!! Come on writers let him be able to take over Stefano's empire!!

Yes writers let Ej win. Brady did it to Victor let Ej do it to Stefano. It's time the Dimera mansion got a new king and his queen Samantha by his side. If he wins Steffy will be furious but seriously proud of him like he was about the Sydnapping.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/22 06:16AM
    #419   2013/05/22 12:12PM
    allmylovingdays

EJ today put himself outside the inner circle. I loved that both Maxine and Justine are seeing him in a different light but he is feeling melancholy. Darn this baby EJ mends a hug and his woman to hold on to

#420   2013/05/22 06:53PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ today put himself outside the inner circle. I loved that both Maxine and Justine are seeing him in a different light but he is feeling melancholy. Darn this baby EJ mends a hug and his woman to hold on to

Because he loves Sami so much he put her needs ahead of his own.....

« 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list