List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20515, Replies: 458
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:
    #401   2013/05/15 08:47AM
    Re: EJ
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: Did you see that stare he gave Kate?! not only that but come on you all saw it --when they put him in the induced coma he sort of smiled. HELL I know I was! I think in a way he actually sent Sami because yes she was his wife and he knows she still cares she isn't inhuman but I think he did it too because he knew Kate was wishing she could go in and after that stare earlier it was like in kick in her face like you lost it, you lost all the power you had take that beyoitch -see how the DiMera power can move moutains.

I saw that stare . Achtung, achtung Kate!!!! Your naughty activities could have some unpleasant side effects

#402   2013/05/15 03:16PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Can you guys imagine EJ as the head of the Dimera empire?
    I'm a bit worried though about Steffy. I adore that wicked, furry lepracon.
    What will happen to penniless papa?????? He'll build a straw hut at the end of the rainbow??? I don't really understand how junior is going to pull this off! If he fails, Ejami is going to end up in the dungeon....... If they're lucky

Dungeon, Well we need more babies.....

yes a lot .more who don't get to be around Rafe. I'm still waiting and wishing for Sami and Ej to find out she has those three beautiful DiMeras heirs in the oven

Can't happen soon enough!!

Let's turn the oven on more often!!! They have some baking to do

I love when they bake!

#403   2013/05/16 04:35AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Can you guys imagine EJ as the head of the Dimera empire?
    I'm a bit worried though about Steffy. I adore that wicked, furry lepracon.
    What will happen to penniless papa?????? He'll build a straw hut at the end of the rainbow??? I don't really understand how junior is going to pull this off! If he fails, Ejami is going to end up in the dungeon....... If they're lucky

Dungeon, Well we need more babies.....

yes a lot .more who don't get to be around Rafe. I'm still waiting and wishing for Sami and Ej to find out she has those three beautiful DiMeras heirs in the oven

Can't happen soon enough!!

Let's turn the oven on more often!!! They have some baking to do

I love when they bake!

I love when they cook and bake!!

#404   2013/05/16 05:03AM
    allmylovingdays

Damn EJ was so gleeful yesterday SO VERY GLEEFUL!!! I was waiting for a dance even!! We know he's got some rythmn

#405   2013/05/18 06:34AM
    allmylovingdays

darling EJ --you make me smile because I love how you are so nosy and always try to find out what exactly is happening, you used your power and charm to get the nurse to tell you some things and then saw something amiss with that guy--perhaps your family had dealings with him and you did know that he was in jail and now seeing him there at the hospital you must be thinking hmmmmm did you do this?? LOVE YA EJ!

#406   2013/05/19 05:21AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: darling EJ --you make me smile because I love how you are so nosy and always try to find out what exactly is happening, you used your power and charm to get the nurse to tell you some things and then saw something amiss with that guy--perhaps your family had dealings with him and you did know that he was in jail and now seeing him there at the hospital you must be thinking hmmmmm did you do this?? LOVE YA EJ!

#407   2013/05/19 06:20AM
    ejami2012

Quote allmylovingdays: Damn EJ was so gleeful yesterday SO VERY GLEEFUL!!! I was waiting for a dance even!! We know he's got some rythmn

If Ej had been in town during the strip club incident he would have stoled the show. It would have been so cool if Ejs outta town was a surprise for his Samantha and us at the strip club. Could you just imagine her reaction h@#$ I couldn't imagine mine . I probably would have fell out my chair

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/19 06:28AM
    #408   2013/05/20 12:30PM
    sharon n nic...

I loved when EJ told Sami to go to hell today!!!

#409   2013/05/20 01:17PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I loved when EJ told Sami to go to hell today!!!

ME TOO! i was like YES buddy its about time! I love EJ and Sami but come on they have written her lately with this boohooing over that shite as just something I would have said screw you and yeah give me back the ring.

On the daily recap i don't know what to say. someone says she loves the underdog and EJ always wins?? SINCE WHEN?? HUH..this year has been our year -EJ finally got what he has wanted forever so why wasn't he the underdog??? PLEASE OH GOSH DARN IT i wasn't going to address it on the daily recap but I know there are times when i have described as underdog cause he thinks he is a super hero and his eyebrows are surely that thick

this is a perfect example of the SPD and that nonhero
    3.bp.blogspot.com/-GZzHp4ADsXI/T1xrMJ-UvOI/AAAAAAAAIGs/EkDPAsmijWE/s1600/UNDERDO...

#410   2013/05/20 02:16PM
    tariro

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: I loved when EJ told Sami to go to hell today!!! [/quote]

ME TOO! i was like YES buddy its about time! I love EJ and Sami but come on they have written her lately with this boohooing over that shite as just something I would have said screw you and yeah give me back the ring.

On the daily recap i don't know what to say. someone says she loves the underdog and EJ always wins?? SINCE WHEN?? HUH..this year has been our year -EJ finally got what he has wanted forever so why wasn't he the underdog??? PLEASE OH GOSH DARN IT i wasn't going to address it on the daily recap but I know there are times when i have described as underdog cause he thinks he is a super hero and his eyebrows are surely that thick

this is a perfect example of the SPD and that nonhero
    3.bp.blogspot.com/-GZzHp4ADsXI/T1xrMJ-UvOI/AAAAAAAAIGs/EkDPAsmijWE/s1600/UNDERDO... />
    Saw this too and couldn't bother to even start addressing it because it would take too long and I would just end up ranting . In what world is the underdog, he materialized out of nowhere in that safe house and since then has been handed everything that should have been EJ's ,Sami ,the kids, on a silver platter ,while our guy waited 7 freaking years for a simple "I love you" with no strings. is worshipped by the entire town for reasons best known to themselves ,is never called out for his rubbishy behavior and can generally get away with crimes and corruption without any vilification and has since his appearance. EJ may have the looks ,the cute accent , the sparkling personality ,the devastatingly put together wardrobe and the money but it really hasn't done him any favours , the less endowed members of this town seem to hate him for it-the curse of the beautiful ,the French call it . His bad stuff is always the first to be found out and the last to be forgotten, he has lost his children( born and unborn ) more times than anyone else on this show .He has been punished for every wrong big or small that he has committed against this town and also punished for those he hasn't ( I consider having to go on the run and having been arrested punishment as it is all very taxing and damaging to one's reputation.)He is detested by the love of his life's family who never waste an opportunity to tell her how vile he is, he has been endlessly tortured by continuously declaring his love for her only to have her end up in the arms of the incredibly average ,which for any guy would be terribly damaging to his self esteem but more so for a guy who has everything EJ has to offer and even if he freaking saved the town from a meteorite they would still find a way to blame him for it falling in the first place. EJ IS the only underdog here!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/20 02:24PM
    « 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list