List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 19719, Replies: 458
    « 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:
    #391   2013/05/10 02:56PM
    Re: EJ
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson: I don't want EJ to be the attacker!
    Guess who Sami is going to run to if EJ is involved?

I have posted this on ever thread related. Ej has absolutely no reason to do this to Rafe. If he wanted Rafe gone he would be gone. This is not the Dimera way and we all know this. It's cray cray Nick to keep him from telling Gabs..

The only thing that doesn't make sense about Nick being the attacker is the impulsiveness. Nick is the one who prepared for the Dimeras to wack him. In case anything happened, he'd make sure Will's confession made it to the SPD. He also made several copy's of it, so the flashdriver turned out to be worthless! He's so calculated and cunning..... Unless he totally lost it, I find it being Nick Fallon too obvious!

#392   2013/05/10 04:00PM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

I have posted this on ever thread related. Ej has absolutely no reason to do this to Rafe. If he wanted Rafe gone he would be gone. This is not the Dimera way and we all know this. It's cray cray Nick to keep him from telling Gabs..

The only thing that doesn't make sense about Nick being the attacker is the impulsiveness. Nick is the one who prepared for the Dimeras to wack him. In case anything happened, he'd make sure Will's confession made it to the SPD. He also made several copy's of it, so the flashdriver turned out to be worthless! He's so calculated and cunning..... Unless he totally lost it, I find it being Nick Fallon too obvious!

But see what Rafe did came out of nowhere nick didn't have time to plan anything. He was too busy trying to get to Gabs before Rafe did. Do yes it would be impulsive to slow him down. If DCs is in bad shape he must get mire than clobbered on the head. I think he comes tool and gets into a fight and being shakey after the head clobber he gets his the far beat out of him. Unless the atacker goes crazy (like Nick) and keeps beating him with the bat. Ot whatever he used.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 04:03PM
    #393   2013/05/10 04:15PM
    sharon n nic...

Sami running back to that fool, those days are over.

#394   2013/05/10 04:17PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson: Can you guys imagine EJ as the head of the Dimera empire?
    I'm a bit worried though about Steffy. I adore that wicked, furry lepracon.
    What will happen to penniless papa?????? He'll build a straw hut at the end of the rainbow??? I don't really understand how junior is going to pull this off! If he fails, Ejami is going to end up in the dungeon....... If they're lucky

Dungeon, Well we need more babies.....

#395   2013/05/10 04:37PM
    ejami2012

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    What will happen to penniless papa?????? He'll build a straw hut at the end of the rainbow??? I don't really understand how junior is going to pull this off! If he fails, Ejami is going to end up in the dungeon....... If they're lucky

yes a lot .more who don't get to be around Rafe. I'm still waiting and wishing for Sami and Ej to find out she has those three beautiful DiMeras heirs in the oven

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 04:42PM
    #396   2013/05/10 04:48PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:

yes a lot .more who don't get to be around Rafe. I'm still waiting and wishing for Sami and Ej to find out she has those three beautiful DiMeras heirs in the oven

#397   2013/05/10 05:07PM
    HouseTops

Quote ejami2012:

Can't happen soon enough!!

#398   2013/05/11 12:42AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:

But see what Rafe did came out of nowhere nick didn't have time to plan anything. He was too busy trying to get to Gabs before Rafe did. Do yes it would be impulsive to slow him down. If DCs is in bad shape he must get mire than clobbered on the head. I think he comes tool and gets into a fight and being shakey after the head clobber he gets his the far beat out of him. Unless the atacker goes crazy (like Nick) and keeps beating him with the bat. Ot whatever he used.

You have a good point there!
    Let's hope the attacker is crazy Nick Fallon and that he goes back to prison ASAP!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/11 12:47AM
    #399   2013/05/11 12:48AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote ejami2012:

Can't happen soon enough!!

Let's turn the oven on more often!!! They have some baking to do

#400   2013/05/15 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

Did you see that stare he gave Kate?! not only that but come on you all saw it --when they put him in the induced coma he sort of smiled. HELL I know I was! I think in a way he actually sent Sami because yes she was his wife and he knows she still cares she isn't inhuman but I think he did it too because he knew Kate was wishing she could go in and after that stare earlier it was like in kick in her face like you lost it, you lost all the power you had take that beyoitch -see how the DiMera power can move moutains.

« 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list