List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 18969, Replies: 458
    « 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:
    #381   2013/05/08 01:31PM
    Re: EJ
    Rosieroserson

Can you guys imagine EJ as the head of the Dimera empire?
    I'm a bit worried though about Steffy. I adore that wicked, furry lepracon.
    What will happen to penniless papa?????? He'll build a straw hut at the end of the rainbow??? I don't really understand how junior is going to pull this off! If he fails, Ejami is going to end up in the dungeon....... If they're lucky

#382   2013/05/08 04:56PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: Love EJ and Justin together!! Love the dark, moody atmosphere!! So soapy. EJ has a new friend!!

A new frienimy???

Great!!

Wonderful!

#383   2013/05/08 04:59PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: I want EJ to succeed however I don't want him hating Stefano, does that make sense, I get he is disappointed in him. I get that he has no faith in him. I get he knows he can't rely on him. I am glad Justin is involved because he not only was able to be truthful in the legalities, he sort of is there as a cautionary voice to temper the hostility, it's when he hates or is so angry that EJ makes mistakes.

It makes sense to me.

I love EJ and Stefano's relationship good or bad.

#384   2013/05/10 08:55AM
    allmylovingdays

I know EJ won't have anything to do with beating BUT DAMN is it wrong that I wish he did!!!!

We have to know he isn't because first off who is called on the carpet first never is the culprit and then everyone looking at him are dolts. We need to find that thread SPD imbeciles, muppets and chasing their tails.....

#385   2013/05/10 09:29AM
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: I know EJ won't have anything to do with beating BUT DAMN is it wrong that I wish he did!!!!

We have to know he isn't because first off who is called on the carpet first never is the culprit and then everyone looking at him are dolts. We need to find that thread SPD imbeciles, muppets and chasing their tails.....

I know what you mean lol. I was commenting about how great our guy is on facebook when someone asked me how I could say that when he (according to them) is so evil he would have attacked. I ranted for a bit about how its not our guy and even if it was I wouldn't care because I totally get that feeling of wanting to knock some sense into !

#386   2013/05/10 09:32AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: I know EJ won't have anything to do with beating BUT DAMN is it wrong that I wish he did!!!!

I know what you mean lol. I was commenting about how great our guy is on facebook when someone asked me how I could say that when he (according to them) is so evil he would have attacked. I ranted for a bit about how its not our guy and even if it was I wouldn't care because I totally get that feeling of wanting to knock some sense into !

I need to do some facebook cheering for EJ. I haven't been on there for bit. I see they need us in full force preaching how great EJ IS !!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/05/10 09:34AM
    #387   2013/05/10 09:48AM
    Rosieroserson

I don't want EJ to be the attacker!
    Guess who Sami is going to run to if EJ is involved?

#388   2013/05/10 09:52AM
    allmylovingdays

YES EJ is going to talk to KATE about her lousy GIFT!

#389   2013/05/10 09:56AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays: YES EJ is going to talk to KATE about her lousy GIFT!

Talk or get even?

#390   2013/05/10 10:55AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson: I don't want EJ to be the attacker!
    Guess who Sami is going to run to if EJ is involved?

I have posted this on ever thread related. Ej has absolutely no reason to do this to Rafe. If he wanted Rafe gone he would be gone. This is not the Dimera way and we all know this. It's cray cray Nick to keep him from telling Gabs..

« 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list