List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20072, Replies: 458
    « 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:
    #371   2013/05/06 04:56AM
    Re: EJ
    allmylovingdays

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Finally we did see EJ plotting against Stefano. However why is he doing this in middle of living room of DiMera mansion???

Does anyone now what EJ is up to?

I know he is putting money in another account, but why?

I guess we fid out more today!! SO excited to hear what and how he plans on bringing down the complete and utter destruction of Stefano. I hope he succeeds!

With his Samantha by his side. I want Stefano to realize just how powerful Ej really can be.by bringing down the phoenix once and for all. It would be so awesome if his son is the only one to be successful since no one could.His own son is his destruction. That chess move was a silent challenge. Oh its just my first move and he walked away from his father.

EJ being a badboy again........I really miss that side of him.......as long as he's being kind to Samantha, and he is......... then let the wicked side emerge! The feeling of him being a little bit dangerous.... Well.....

I love EJ's wicked side!

H3@# we love all of him. I know our Samantha will be right by Ejs side for this. I want him to succeed. I want his Samantha to see how powerful he can really be. She is so turned on by him now could just imagine how she will be when her man has so much power he brought the great Stefano Dimera down.

DITTO! Please let this plan be successful and please don't let Stefano hear about it until after it is a fait accompli.

#372   2013/05/06 05:08AM
    annabannana

Anyone ever wonder if Stefano has the whole house wired and knows what is going on all of the time? Even the bedroom, oh yuck.

#373   2013/05/06 10:28AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote allmylovingdays: Finally we did see EJ plotting against Stefano. However why is he doing this in middle of living room of DiMera mansion???

I guess we fid out more today!! SO excited to hear what and how he plans on bringing down the complete and utter destruction of Stefano. I hope he succeeds!

With his Samantha by his side. I want Stefano to realize just how powerful Ej really can be.by bringing down the phoenix once and for all. It would be so awesome if his son is the only one to be successful since no one could.His own son is his destruction. That chess move was a silent challenge. Oh its just my first move and he walked away from his father.

EJ being a badboy again........I really miss that side of him.......as long as he's being kind to Samantha, and he is......... then let the wicked side emerge! The feeling of him being a little bit dangerous.... Well.....

I love EJ's wicked side!

H3@# we love all of him. I know our Samantha will be right by Ejs side for this. I want him to succeed. I want his Samantha to see how powerful he can really be. She is so turned on by him now could just imagine how she will be when her man has so much power he brought the great Stefano Dimera down.

we definately do, ejami2012!
    Samantha has already admitted to him ( when they were spooning after the scheeming tryst) that she's turned on by his power....... Over her and others

#374   2013/05/06 10:30AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote annabannana: Anyone ever wonder if Stefano has the whole house wired and knows what is going on all of the time? Even the bedroom, oh yuck.

That could be, but I think Elvis knows his father and has taken precautions!!!

#375   2013/05/06 12:04PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote annabannana: Anyone ever wonder if Stefano has the whole house wired and knows what is going on all of the time? Even the bedroom, oh yuck.

That could be, but I think Elvis knows his father and has taken precautions!!!

Sometimes though both he and Kristen don't stop and think

Today he did two things and put them together and poppi might get suspicious.

#376   2013/05/06 02:28PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I love EJ's wicked side!

#377   2013/05/07 06:55PM
    allmylovingdays

I want EJ to succeed however I don't want him hating Stefano, does that make sense, I get he is disappointed in him. I get that he has no faith in him. I get he knows he can't rely on him. I am glad Justin is involved because he not only was able to be truthful in the legalities, he sort of is there as a cautionary voice to temper the hostility, it's when he hates or is so angry that EJ makes mistakes.

#378   2013/05/08 07:47AM
    HouseTops

Love EJ and Justin together!! Love the dark, moody atmosphere!! So soapy. EJ has a new friend!!

#379   2013/05/08 08:14AM
    Rosieroserson

Quote HouseTops: Love EJ and Justin together!! Love the dark, moody atmosphere!! So soapy. EJ has a new friend!!

A new frienimy???

#380   2013/05/08 08:19AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote HouseTops: Love EJ and Justin together!! Love the dark, moody atmosphere!! So soapy. EJ has a new friend!!

A new frienimy???

Great!!

« 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list