List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20918, Replies: 458
    « 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:
    #351   2013/04/29 06:21AM
    Re: EJ
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays: EJ's smile thread - love it but you know it would be shut down!!!

I want EJ to get Chad more involved in the family. I loved the sibling relationship he had with Lexi and I am ok with him with Kristen since he see's a bit of himself in her but I want to see more interaction between the brothers!

ooh yes "The Brothers DiMera' would be another great spin-off show for my personal viewing ,I would definitely tune in as faithfully as I do to my regular "EJ and Sami" show!

#352   2013/04/29 12:23PM
    allmylovingdays

Finally we did see EJ plotting against Stefano. However why is he doing this in middle of living room of DiMera mansion???

#353   2013/04/29 01:19PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays: Finally we did see EJ plotting against Stefano. However why is he doing this in middle of living room of DiMera mansion???

Does anyone now what EJ is up to?

I know he is putting money in another account, but why?

#354   2013/04/29 01:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI was on today!!

Finally!

And sexy as ever. Man looked so hot yesterday and his beautiful Samantha by his side.
    drool drool drool worthy. Loved that smile he gave when he she walked into the room.

Can I be in love with his smile!

I think I.am too. His smile is swoon worthy

I think we all are in love with his smile it took 7 long years to put it there!

#355   2013/04/29 01:22PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote ejami2012:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: EJAMI was on today!!

Finally!

And sexy as ever. Man looked so hot yesterday and his beautiful Samantha by his side.
    drool drool drool worthy. Loved that smile he gave when he she walked into the room.

Can I be in love with his smile!

Ofcourse it seems like everyone wants a tiny nibble of Samantha's fiance............ So good that she's got claws and knows how to use them

#356   2013/04/29 09:38PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote allmylovingdays: Finally we did see EJ plotting against Stefano. However why is he doing this in middle of living room of DiMera mansion???

No idea, he is keeping this a secret. Well at least between him and Stefano's portrait

#357   2013/04/30 04:43AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote allmylovingdays:

No idea, he is keeping this a secret. Well at least between him and Stefano's portrait

#358   2013/04/30 05:06AM
    HouseTops

Quote allmylovingdays:

Are we sure EJ has nothing to do with Vargas? Wonder how long Vargas is going to be on the show?

Love EJ's smile, too. Top to Toe, one large drink of soothing water....dripping....all over....gulp!!

#359   2013/04/30 06:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

Are we sure EJ has nothing to do with Vargas? Wonder how long Vargas is going to be on the show?

Love EJ's smile, too. Top to Toe, one large drink of soothing water....dripping....all over....gulp!!

I was wondering where Vargas got that money too.

EJ could be working Nick in his own special way.

#360   2013/04/30 06:18AM
    Moms Days

Quote HouseTops:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I was wondering where Vargas got that money too.

EJ could be working Nick in his own special way.

Ej has been working on this for some months. Back in the fall he was talking to his finance guy and making sure they knew what money and accounts went where. I think he is making sure that whatever he does he is protected. Remember a few years ago when Stefano cut him off? I am sure EJ is making sure that Stefano is not able to do that again. Also, if he is going for a hostile take over of Dimera Enterprises then he is accumulating stock for that. I think his plan is to financially control Stefano since last year Stefano disowned him.

« 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list