List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20480, Replies: 458
    « 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:
    #331   2013/04/16 01:36AM
    Re: EJ
    tariro

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: WHAT? kenerly
    I thought for sure we were going to see chad dance..I was bummed when he didn't Cameron checking himself out in that hand mirror was creepy to me.
    I missed that, I think it sounds just as you described CREEEPPY

OH GOODNESS do you all feel it? A 48 hour bug that may prevent me from working tomorrow and Weds because it's EJ is going to propose to Sami days!!!!

,its independence day for us on Thursday and since I always watch the show a day after you guys I'm wishing it wasn't because my internet connection at home is lousy , its really best at work I might only be able to catch up on Friday

OH NO! my internet connection for my ipad is like that at my house....when and if I want to download something fast I go to places that have free wifi like mcdonalds, starbucks, barnes & nobles or panera's

Free wifi?! We don't have public places like that in Zim the only place you can get free internet is work, which is what I'm doing right now

#332   2013/04/16 06:56AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro:
    Quote allmylovingdays: WHAT? kenerly
    I thought for sure we were going to see chad dance..I was bummed when he didn't Cameron checking himself out in that hand mirror was creepy to me.
    I missed that, I think it sounds just as you described CREEEPPY

OH GOODNESS do you all feel it? A 48 hour bug that may prevent me from working tomorrow and Weds because it's EJ is going to propose to Sami days!!!!

,its independence day for us on Thursday and since I always watch the show a day after you guys I'm wishing it wasn't because my internet connection at home is lousy , its really best at work I might only be able to catch up on Friday

OH NO! my internet connection for my ipad is like that at my house....when and if I want to download something fast I go to places that have free wifi like mcdonalds, starbucks, barnes & nobles or panera's

Free wifi?! We don't have public places like that in Zim the only place you can get free internet is work, which is what I'm doing right now

Starbucks started it. During the hurricane on the east coast you should have seen the lines outside Starbucks of people using their devices because their signals extend outside the doors. McDonald nope, barnes and noble nope. Even Macy's department store has free wifi and I found that one sort of funny.

I want to know what is James Scott's status on his contract. Yesterday they replayed one of the Ready for Love commercials. I can't wait until we see EJ with his beard.

#333   2013/04/17 12:45AM
    tariro

I think the main point to EJ as a character is the fact that he never gives up, I can't help but admire that about him . I love that after everything the two of them have gone through he can still plan a major proposal and get down on one knee -there's a bravery to that , this willingness to expose yourself to some one over and over again -truly romantic

#334   2013/04/17 06:42PM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: I think the main point to EJ as a character is the fact that he never gives up, I can't help but admire that about him . I love that after everything the two of them have gone through he can still plan a major proposal and get down on one knee -there's a bravery to that , this willingness to expose yourself to some one over and over again -truly romantic

I loved that about him -- I LOVE THAT HIM. And the ending today knowing that he dropped the towel on purpose -he is such a badboy, so sexy and his heart races only for Sami!

#335   2013/04/18 06:33AM
    allmylovingdays

I can't find half of my photos tweets that I posted. I was just a crazy person yesterday all over the place but this one siizzzzllllliiiinnnnngggg HOT!

@SOAPnet
    HAPPYHUNKDAY! Thisweek's hottie is @IamJamesScott from @nbcdays RT #SOAPnet t.co/trd9yA19md”

#336   2013/04/18 02:25PM
    HouseTops

EJ is a great character.

#337   2013/04/18 03:07PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote tariro: I think the main point to EJ as a character is the fact that he never gives up, I can't help but admire that about him . I love that after everything the two of them have gone through he can still plan a major proposal and get down on one knee -there's a bravery to that , this willingness to expose yourself to some one over and over again -truly romantic

I loved that about him -- I LOVE THAT HIM. And the ending today knowing that he dropped the towel on purpose -he is such a badboy, so sexy and his heart races only for Sami!

He's both cheeky and elegant

#338   2013/04/20 06:51AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I loved that about him -- JUST LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM. And the ending today knowing that he dropped the towel on purpose -he is such a badboy, so sexy and his heart races only for Sami!

RIGHT and that's why we love him so just like Sami

vote vote vote --and only for them --they made it to #2 on this so thanks everyone that votes and it two a day -from yesterday to Monday evening!!

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/04/pulse-poll-april-15-2013-edition/

#339   2013/04/25 03:02PM
    Rosieroserson

Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I loved that about him -- JUST LOVE THAT ABOUT HIM. And the ending today knowing that he dropped the towel on purpose -he is such a badboy, so sexy and his heart races only for Sami!

vote vote vote --and only for them --they made it to #2 on this so thanks everyone that votes and it two a day -from yesterday to Monday evening!!

I was too late, but anyways Ejami rocks! And EJ is adorable!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/25 03:03PM
    #340   2013/04/26 05:28AM
    HouseTops

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote allmylovingdays:

I was too late, but anyways Ejami rocks! And EJ is adorable!

« 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list