List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20509, Replies: 458
    « 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:
    #321   2013/04/13 12:12AM
    Re: EJ
    Rosieroserson

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Any fans of EJ awake......... Or maybe busy working

I was watching EJAMIyoutube but I'm here!

I was too until I fell asleep. Now I'm awake just as most of you are drifting into sleep

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/13 12:14AM
    #322   2013/04/13 05:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:

I'm awake its almost half past 10 in the evening here ...don't know for sue what time you posted this though . You should visit the EJ DiMera and Sami Brady fan facebook page there is a cool pic of the new SOD

Good morning! Now it's 9.15 a.m here, and I just got up.

I posted it approximately an hour before you answered, Tariro. You're one hour ahead of me, I think. I was planning on staying up to write more, but I just crashed into bed after a long friday.
    I'll definately check that picture out

Hi ladies happy Saturday.

It's 8:00 here and yes I do see the sun!

We did get more EJAMI this week hoping it stays that way.

It looks like the baby story is pretty much on the back burner because of Daniel and Jennifer!

Did anyone think that Chad was going to dance for Cameron yesterday?

#323   2013/04/14 10:30AM
    ejami2012

Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:

I'm awake its almost half past 10 in the evening here ...don't know for sue what time you posted this though . You should visit the EJ DiMera and Sami Brady fan facebook page there is a cool pic of the new SOD

I posted it approximately an hour before you answered, Tariro. You're one hour ahead of me, I think. I was planning on staying up to write more, but I just crashed into bed after a long friday.

It looks like the baby story is pretty much on the back burner because of Daniel and Jennifer!

This week is gonna be awesome can't wait for Ej to pop the questions. Gonna tearjerking for Ej and Sami scenes. I can't wait. Our man sure can pick a rock. I wanna see it on Samis finger asap

#324   2013/04/14 12:25PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote ejami2012:
    Quote Rosieroserson:
    Quote tariro:

This week is gonna be awesome can't wait for Ej to pop the questions. Gonna tearjerking for Ej and Sami scenes. I can't wait. Our man sure can pick a rock. I wanna see it on Samis finger asap

I'll be in front of my TV all week!

#325   2013/04/15 06:22AM
    allmylovingdays

[quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote tariro: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Any fans of EJ awake......... Or maybe busy working [/quote]

I'm awake its almost half past 10 in the evening here ...don't know for sue what time you posted this though . You should visit the EJ DiMera and Sami Brady fan facebook page there is a cool pic of the new SOD[/quote]

I'll definately check that picture out [/quote]

Did anyone think that Chad was going to dance for Cameron yesterday?[/quote]
    I DID! Was disappointed that he didn't but I love that he ended up getting Anne so drunk she passed out. His devious DiMera blood helped him out.

I know we are all fed up with that triangle. I am going to try really hard not to even type the names in that group even when all I want to do is say ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

another favorite part of thursdays show was EJ talking to himself and then looking over at his pops picture. I see we are setting ourselves up for a powerplay especially knowing poppa is distracted and then getting the green light from Sami-icing on the cake.

#326   2013/04/15 06:25AM
    kenerly1

[quote]Quote allmylovingdays: [quote]Quote sharon n nick 4eva: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: [quote]Quote tariro: [quote]Quote Rosieroserson: Any fans of EJ awake......... Or maybe busy working [/quote]

I'm awake its almost half past 10 in the evening here ...don't know for sue what time you posted this though . You should visit the EJ DiMera and Sami Brady fan facebook page there is a cool pic of the new SOD[/quote]

I'll definately check that picture out [/quote]

Did anyone think that Chad was going to dance for Cameron yesterday?[/quote]
    I DID! Was disappointed that he didn't but I love that he ended up getting Anne so drunk she passed out. His devious DiMera blood helped him out.

I know we are all fed up with that triangle. I am going to try really hard not to even type the names in that group even when all I want to do is say ENOUGH ALREADY!!!

another favorite part of thursdays show was EJ talking to himself and then looking over at his pops picture. I see we are setting ourselves up for a powerplay especially knowing poppa is distracted and then getting the green light from Sami-icing on the cake.[/quote]

I thought for sure we were going to see chad dance..I was bummed when he didn't Cameron checking himself out in that hand mirror was creepy to me.

#327   2013/04/15 06:29AM
    allmylovingdays

WHAT? kenerly

I thought for sure we were going to see chad dance..I was bummed when he didn't Cameron checking himself out in that hand mirror was creepy to me.
    I missed that, I think it sounds just as you described CREEEPPY

OH GOODNESS do you all feel it? A 48 hour bug that may prevent me from working tomorrow and Weds because it's EJ is going to propose to Sami days!!!!

#328   2013/04/15 06:41AM
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays: WHAT? kenerly

OH GOODNESS do you all feel it? A 48 hour bug that may prevent me from working tomorrow and Weds because it's EJ is going to propose to Sami days!!!!

I know- lol -Ah- hurry Wednesday!!
    anyway- Re Chad dancing- I read somewhere that Casey was not up to it- I get him!

#329   2013/04/15 06:43AM
    tariro

,its independence day for us on Thursday and since I always watch the show a day after you guys I'm wishing it wasn't because my internet connection at home is lousy , its really best at work I might only be able to catch up on Friday

#330   2013/04/15 08:07AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro:

,its independence day for us on Thursday and since I always watch the show a day after you guys I'm wishing it wasn't because my internet connection at home is lousy , its really best at work I might only be able to catch up on Friday

OH NO! my internet connection for my ipad is like that at my house....when and if I want to download something fast I go to places that have free wifi like mcdonalds, starbucks, barnes & nobles or panera's

« 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list