List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 20268, Replies: 458
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/02/01 06:28AM
    Re: EJ
    stjarna

Quote allmylovingdays:
    I can see that it looked to him that it was the same with him- but - you see - if someone is a choice then there is no real love involved- as love has no choice - love simply is!That's why Samantha saying all she said- ultimately is love for him- but her insecurities always went for something that was not real- to make someone else happy and not herself!!! and ultimately the person she really loves!

I don't care about the writers anymore- as from now forward- that's it!!! It's endgame!
    They will go on and think of things to messed them up, so the programmme continues- but Samantha and EJ have got this supercouple status now!!! Everything else will be plain rubbish!!!
    It should be them against the world!!!
    stjarna WOW !!!!!

#22   2013/02/01 06:30AM
    kenerly1

I love EJ but he is not a pushover!!!

#23   2013/02/01 06:32AM
    kenerly1

Quote dazgonby: I believe he said that to Chad because he had just heard it from Rafe.
    He knew that Sami wanted to talk to him about something. He also had to wonder if she would even tell him...and she did, and much much more.
    To me his "look" on the couch was alot of hurt and then disbelief and finally realizing what she was saying to him.. he really was not second place.
    I hope the writers really don't go there because that has been so overdone...let it go...Ej did.

But he was second place whether she blames her family or not, she was a willing participent in sucking face with Rafe and agreeing to try again..They would be together if that had not happned at the wedding and EJ knos this..I adore EJ and he cannot be second banana to any woman.nor should he.

#24   2013/02/01 06:48AM
    dazgonby

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote dazgonby: I believe he said that to Chad because he had just heard it from Rafe.
    He knew that Sami wanted to talk to him about something. He also had to wonder if she would even tell him...and she did, and much much more.
    To me his "look" on the couch was alot of hurt and then disbelief and finally realizing what she was saying to him.. he really was not second place.
    I hope the writers really don't go there because that has been so overdone...let it go...Ej did.

But he was second place whether she blames her family or not, she was a willing participent in sucking face with Rafe and agreeing to try again..They would be together if that had not happned at the wedding and EJ knos this..I adore EJ and he cannot be second banana to any woman.nor should he.

I really just thought Sami was just finally explaining her feelings and yes her family has played a major part in not wanting her with Ej.
    Sami even talked about the New Year's Eve kiss with Rafe.
    Ej looked defeated until Sami finally gave her heartfelt.
    Yes she was going to go back to Rafe...but as she explained she just could not tell Ej....that's not second place.... that is the best place!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/01 06:49AM
    #25   2013/02/01 06:50AM
    kenerly1

Quote dazgonby:
    Quote kenerly1:

I really just thought Sami was just finally explaining her feelings and yes her family has played a major part in not wanting her with Ej.
    Sami even talked about the New Year's Eve kiss with Rafe.
    Ej looked defeated until Sami finally gave her heartfelt.
    Yes she was going to go back to Rafe...but as she explained she just could not tell Ej....that's not second place.

I just hope you are right but rally EJ may be in love but he is no pushover..She DID choose Rafe and blaming her family was lame.

#26   2013/02/01 07:26AM
    Dakota 4762

Quote Rosieroserson: Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!
    At the same time, I read a beautiful comment on another thread from Stjarna.......about the look in EJ's eyes. ( I don't quite remember) And it really made sense!!!! If you don't mind, Stjarna, could you please repeat it???!!

I thought of it but dismissed it. I prefer to focus on the optimistic end of it...ENDGAME!!

#27   2013/02/01 07:28AM
    kenerly1

Quote Dakota 4762:
    Quote Rosieroserson: Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!
    At the same time, I read a beautiful comment on another thread from Stjarna.......about the look in EJ's eyes. ( I don't quite remember) And it really made sense!!!! If you don't mind, Stjarna, could you please repeat it???!!

I thought of it but dismissed it. I prefer to focus on the optimistic end of it...ENDGAME!!

Like I said..I hope you are right but she DID pick Rafe over EJ and I cannot see him letting that go because she blames her family..but that's just me..I love them together..but don't 'dumb" EJ up in the process.

#28   2013/02/01 07:28AM
    EpicFail

Quote kenerly1:

and I hate that they wrote it this way - EJ is second place to Rafe - had they written the story that Sami pulled away from Rafe on NYE and that the fight at the wedding never happened - and that she actually did choose EJ without those obstacles, then I'd believe she's not pulling another 'love the one you're with' deal.

And we can't forget that she could've gone after EJ last winter, but chose Lucas instead - so that makes EJ third place because after she dumped Lucas during Daysaster, he wanted nothing more to do with her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/02/01 07:30AM
    #29   2013/02/01 07:31AM
    kenerly1

Quote EpicFail:
    Quote kenerly1:

and I hate that they wrote it this way - EJ is second place to Rafe - had they written the story that Sami pulled away from Rafe on NYE and that the fight at the wedding never happened - and that she actually did choose EJ without those obstacles, then I'd believe she's not pulling another 'love the one you're with' deal.

You are sure making my point and I do not want this to happen but you hit the nail on the head...She was WITH Rafe, and happy about it, until the wedding thing happened. Now she is just mad at Rafe. Hope we are wrong.

#30   2013/02/01 07:37AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote kenerly1:
    Quote Dakota 4762:

Like I said..I hope you are right but she DID pick Rafe over EJ and I cannot see him letting that go because she blames her family..but that's just me..I love them together..but don't 'dumb" EJ up in the process.

rafe was really never "her choice" she explained that to EJ yesterday.

She knew if she told him she would have lost EJ forever and she was not willing to do that, even for rafe!

She was listening to her heart not her head!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list