List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Days of Our Lives - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Days of Our Lives Forum :: EJ

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

EJ

Started by kenerly1 at 2013/02/01 03:56AM
    Latest post: 2013/08/13 01:02PM, Views: 18920, Replies: 458
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/02/01 05:51AM
    Re: EJ
    kenerly1

Quote tariro: Don't really think he's playing or that this is some kind of revenge . I hope I make sense but I've always understood the rather horrible things EJ has done to Sami as being sort of a tit for tat childlike thing when she has hurt him or left him for some one else - he tends to react really quickly when he is hurt then regret later but its not the first time EJ has had to take on Sami when she was on the rebound or in love with some one else. The whole Sydnapping thing was a horrible period for EJami fans but the reason we could still love EJ during it was the fact that Sami had hurt him first by lying about Grace and he reacted out of that hurt but after taking Sydney and telling everyone she was dead he calms down forgives Sami and realises that , oh no still love her and I've taken her kid away and even though he didn't have a chance with her then he brought the baby back because ultimately no matter how she felt about anyone else(and she told him with irritating frequency how she felt about Rafe),his end goal was always to end up with her !

EJ has never been in a position where Sami was finally seeing the light and giving into him and he slapped her down-its always been her in the end discovering he had done or the current 'love of her life' walking in and she runs off with them and then of course he has to do something mean and vengeful but these acts have been in reaction to her leaving not to her loving someone else while still with him-and this time she's not loving some one else!

I hope I am wrong but I go back to Why did EJ say that to Chad? Makes no sense.

#12   2013/02/01 06:05AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote tariro: Don't really think he's playing or that this is some kind of revenge . I hope I make sense but I've always understood the rather horrible things EJ has done to Sami as being sort of a tit for tat childlike thing when she has hurt him or left him for some one else - he tends to react really quickly when he is hurt then regret later but its not the first time EJ has had to take on Sami when she was on the rebound or in love with some one else. The whole Sydnapping thing was a horrible period for EJami fans but the reason we could still love EJ during it was the fact that Sami had hurt him first by lying about Grace and he reacted out of that hurt but after taking Sydney and telling everyone she was dead he calms down forgives Sami and realises that , oh no still love her and I've taken her kid away and even though he didn't have a chance with her then he brought the baby back because ultimately no matter how she felt about anyone else(and she told him with irritating frequency how she felt about Rafe),his end goal was always to end up with her !

EJ has never been in a position where Sami was finally seeing the light and giving into him and he slapped her down-its always been her in the end discovering he had done or the current 'love of her life' walking in and she runs off with them and then of course he has to do something mean and vengeful but these acts have been in reaction to her leaving not to her loving someone else while still with him-and this time she's not loving some one else!

BRAVO BRAVO I love your POST!!!

#13   2013/02/01 06:09AM
    dazgonby

I believe he said that to Chad because he had just heard it from Rafe.
    He knew that Sami wanted to talk to him about something. He also had to wonder if she would even tell him...and she did, and much much more.
    To me his "look" on the couch was alot of hurt and then disbelief and finally realizing what she was saying to him.. he really was not second place.
    I hope the writers really don't go there because that has been so overdone...let it go...Ej did.

#14   2013/02/01 06:10AM
    Cynderdays

Quote kenerly1: No one has mentioned what EJ said to Chad after Chad told him Sami and Rafe looked like they were together and cozy at the wedding..He said to Chad, Do not ever be placed second....And then Sami dropped the bomb he kindof knew about..Do you think he is playing Sami now? Acting like he forgives her? I want them together but she did croaa him and you dn't cross a D'mera. Just want your thoughts on this. Thanks

I took EJ's last words to Chad as a foreshadowing of Chad's situation with Abby and Cameron.
    It doesn't appear that EJ is Samantha's second choice after all. I really don't think that he is playing her.

#15   2013/02/01 06:11AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote kenerly1:

Well after hearing from he thought he was going to be second choice. BUT he heard from Sami everything. He knows he isn't second choice not at all!! EJ has grown so much. I felt that it was also foreshadowing for Chad because of Abby & her going after Cameron but we all know Chad wants her too just right now he is considered dirt to them for what happened at the wedding.

#16   2013/02/01 06:13AM
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1:

It's in respect to Chad and Abby!
    But- of course, he spoke before that with Rafe- and I can see that it looked to him that it was the same with him- but - you see - if someone is a choice then there is no real love involved- as love has no choice - love simply is!

That's why Samantha saying all she said- ultimately is love for him- but her insecurities always went for something that was not real- to make someone else happy and not herself!!! and ultimately the person she really loves!

I don't care about the writers anymore- as from now forward- that's it!!! It's endgame!
    They will go on and think of things to messed them up, so the programmme continues- but Samantha and EJ have got this supercouple status now!!! Everything else will be plain rubbish!!!
    It should be them against the world!!!
    but not like Brady- lol-

#17   2013/02/01 06:13AM
    stjarna

Quote kenerly1:

It's in respect to Chad and Abby!
    But- of course, he spoke before that with Rafe- and I can see that it looked to him that it was the same with him- but - you see - if someone is a choice then there is no real love involved- as love has no choice - love simply is!

That's why Samantha saying all she said- ultimately is love for him- but her insecurities always went for something that was not real- to make someone else happy and not herself!!! and ultimately the person she really loves!

I don't care about the writers anymore- as from now forward- that's it!!! It's endgame!
    They will go on and think of things to messed them up, so the programmme continues- but Samantha and EJ have got this supercouple status now!!! Everything else will be plain rubbish!!!
    but not like Brady- lol-

#18   2013/02/01 06:17AM
    stjarna

Quote Rosieroserson: Oh my......I never thought of that possibility.......please don't say he's going to get even!!! My fragile Ejami heart needs them to go all the way ....,,,to church!!!
    At the same time, I read a beautiful comment on another thread from Stjarna.......about the look in EJ's eyes. ( I don't quite remember) And it really made sense!!!! If you don't mind, Stjarna, could you please repeat it???!!

was it about how he was breaking inside-
    his eyes- so teary...the whole body language- sitting on that sofa- like someone daggered him-
    If he had walked away out of the apartment - I would not have blamed him!!!
    But I am glad he didn't!!!!!

#19   2013/02/01 06:24AM
    allmylovingdays

I can see that it looked to him that it was the same with him- but - you see - if someone is a choice then there is no real love involved- as love has no choice - love simply is!That's why Samantha saying all she said- ultimately is love for him- but her insecurities always went for something that was not real- to make someone else happy and not herself!!! and ultimately the person she really loves!

stjarna WOW !!!!!

#20   2013/02/01 06:25AM
    allmylovingdays

Quote dazgonby: I believe he said that to Chad because he had just heard it from Rafe.
    He knew that Sami wanted to talk to him about something. He also had to wonder if she would even tell him...and she did, and much much more.
    To me his "look" on the couch was alot of hurt and then disbelief and finally realizing what she was saying to him.. he really was not second place.
    I hope the writers really don't go there because that has been so overdone...let it go...Ej did.
    GOD -you are all saying exactly what I have siad time and again in my head. EJAMI'S we are the BOMB and EJAMI IS ENDGAME!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list